All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 13'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just feels fake

The whole thing just feels completely hollow now. "Jenny" is unbelievable at best. Mike is a complete reversal from what he once was, sitting there and smiling while his wife lies to his face and telling her it's totally okay, and the daughter changes emotions in the blink of an eye. They are all cheap devices to move a crap story along. I actually regret reading this and wish I could take it back. Half of everything you write is just you trying to reinforce your argument that she still loves him when she obviously doesn't. If you've kept up with the actual stories at all, you'd realize you are completely out of your depth.

Stop trying to convince us she loves him. If you had any integrity to your story, you'd have the two lovers plot to kill him already and take his money to offer up to Scott. End of crap story. Case closed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think this story is effectively over now. You have an end date set already and you have basically destroyed two characters that we had come to know pretty well. In your story you have now got two women who are all me me me. Jessie is turning out of be a self absorbed little bitch who wants everything her way, and Jenny wants Mike to move into the spare room so they can be together. Jenny doesn't love Mike in your story no matter how much you bleat on that she does. She can't even keep her word that the night is his, as soon as they are together she wants him to leave her and let Jessie be with her, and Jessie doesn't want her sleep for with Mike at all. What's next, are you going to turn him into a eunuch for them.....

Give the guy some self respect back and let him either kill himself in front of them to make them realise what they gave done to him, or let him be strong enough to throw them out with nothing to their names.

No matter what you do now there is no way for Mike to be happy. He is going to loose no matter what you do, and to be honest I don't think you give a shit about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope Xleg is enjoying this too...

I love how you have taken the characters forward. I hope you can add more cuckolding elements to the story - just pushes more buttons.

This story is exactly how Mike and Jen could look like twenty years hence. Jesse joining the game and all of this without having to hide is very erotic. am waiting to have Mike cuckolded by Scott and Allie during the Vegas weekend. He should join them and assist in the festivities. I love that Jen and Jessie are unabashed about their priorities - they have been rejuvenated. Please write your next chapters soon.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Don't understand

I really don't understand that attitude that Jenny has where she says she "loves" Mike but is not "in love" with him......seems pretty bogus to me...also seems if you are going to go this direction that Mike needs to realize the game has changed, she no longer is "in love" with him as she was in the past games....

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Brilliant chapter!!!!!

Thanks again!

ss6504ss6504over 9 years ago

Fantastic!!! Keep them coming. can't wait for the sequels. Ignore the critics and keep the sequels coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Took This Off The Rails

20 years or not this does not even remotely resemble these characters.This is just poor science fiction Also at this point it has ceased to be erotic.Look at the scores they are heading into the toilet as well Will not continue reading.No point

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unrealistic, verging on cartoonish

At some point Mike would have said "Who the fuck are these people? Because they're not my family, they're a pair of self-involved strangers, I'm outta here!" and I would have applauded his leaving; this is not about a game, this is about those two bitches finding ever newer and more painfully amusing ways to emotionally shred what used to be the mainstay of their family before their cunts got in the way. This story is not erotic, just nasty and grotesque, but then perhaps it's just a reflection of the real you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I see this ending very good for Mike and bad for Jen and Jesse

You do good work on this story and I see that, but I see Mike eventually standing up for himself and leaving the house and taking his martial bed with him and walking out with a suitcase of his stuff. He leaves both women and Mike will say the second he is out the door "I'm a free man again". He files for divorce and asks both women to not contact him anymore and not attempt to find him, he is leaving and wishes both whatever happens in there life for the future happens. But I have 1 question for you maedhros21: how many more chapters are there until we get to the point of where you have said it will work out for all 3 of them?

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
Broadway in Twenty Years

I think its hilarious that twenty years from now Book of Mormon, Wicked, and Les Miz are still running. Are they the same productions, or is the twist that they are futuristic revivals? Seriously, even though I'm a cuckold humiliation fanatic, I was fascinated by this part. My first reaction was to suggest that Jen and Jesse go see Matilda the Musical, but Mormon is indeed hilarious so whichever you can get tickets for I guess. Although, who can say if these ones are revivals or not. Please tell me Phantom is STILL running and its the same exact show it's been forever.

Lord_RhoopLord_Rhoopover 9 years ago
This story is dead

No matter how many different ways you kick the corpse, you're not going to make it stand-up and dance; why not just quit while you're behind, you painted yourself into a corner with a story about a pair of unbelievably selfish, self-involved bitches that need to be shoved out the door with a gate-post hammered up their asses to show them the true meaning of humiliation. Jen is a pathological liar, and Jessie's a spoiled, petulant little bitch and I regret the time I spent reading any of this farrago, because all you're doing now is trying to find a way to live up to your promise that it all ends well for everyone, but you still don't know how; like I said, painted into a corner.....

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

Please don't listen to the negativity. This story is not dead. This story is literally the reason I check literotica every single day. Hank you for taking the time to write it. Pit definitely has it's fans, I am a huge fan of this.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
I think that You have hit it on the nose. Good Job

You have hit the main current in Xleglovers story homage. First of all let me state that I have recently come to the realization that this is the story of jen. It is about her view of her world.

Her focus period: Since college and most likely before she realises that her beauty combined with slutty behaviour reduces men to putty in her hands. The ones who treat her rough do so because she allows it. She is topping from the bottom. When she says NO and cuts them off they are simply cut off. Any residual feeling is met with her discretion based on her needs or wants. All the guys have feasted on her sexuality and been recipient to her many erotic ministrations were at her pleasure for her pleasure.

Her full spectrum approach to sexual activity is her approach only: World be damned Mike is a feature of her sexuality. Sometime she likes to be treated rough and sometimes she likes to treat someone rough. She knows how much a man can take because she has a personal experiment going with Mike. If it was not Mike it would be someone like him who loves and cares for her while exhibiting " Need". Need being translated into meaning that he would want jen to be happy even at hisown emotional expense.

So if it were not Mike it could easily be Drums. Dont think that because Drums has a big cock that jen did not manipulate him. Enjoying sex with him with minimal emotional expense on her part but larges sums of emotional, psychological , sexual and physical capital on his side Then she dropped him. If there were no Mike given the ramifications of the " Ramones" envirionment jen would have fucked everyone in the band and Drums would have to live with it As it stands now he lives with the fact that jen sucked off his friends, refused them pussy, sashayed around masterminding a sex show and still Drums was not repulsed but actually called to " check in"

I would not be suprised if now jesse becomes that " Person" that "Needs" jen.. In that casee there will be no need for Mike He will be a major distraction sulking around and mopping, whining and being uderfoot for no reason. He has served his purpose. He gave jen a child( Maybe) he provided the finances for their lifestyle. Gave them social cover, insured lifestyle substainability. Really though he is through. When Scot and Allie come to visit and you know they will. jesse will be " Cuckholded" and she will be the one that jen explains " how she gets when she is having sex"

In fact jen is setting her up now. She knows how her mom manipulates and pushes Mikes buttons. When it starts happening to her she will know that it is for real.

jesse's tongue is bettet than Mikes. What else does he have to offer?

His penis is inconsequential and now jen questions whether or not she even feels it. jesse loves to suck cock and is smoking hot, so an endless supply of those should be around for her and her mom. The strap on will be in the rear view mirror once jen makes jesse supply young cock for her. jesse will be so aware once she has to leave the " room" so mom can be with a " lover"

So yeah I see how this could be a happy ending for all. jen getting her way as only she can. jesse enjoying being her moms lover until she becomes her cuck then enjoying being her moms cuck as she learns all aspects of the " Game" from the one who is hurt as well as the one who causes pain.

Mike is a mountain of emotional resolve, in the way he deals with wife and daughter both betraying him emotionally, psychically, mentally, spirtually and physically as well. We cant help but hope that after all these years he would welcome a change even if it was not a change he could forsee or welcome but a change nontheless that could add up to him being put on a better road without blinders.

What will be the straw that breaks the camels back? I dunno maybe scot pushing Mikes buttons the way he always has. Maybe scot dares Mike to authenticate parternity? Maybe scot shows up with jesse's DNA report.? maybe jen, jesse, scot and allie humiliate Mike beyond any boundry he has ever let them walk over before?

Maybe just maybe Mike wakes up one morning or simply refuses to go to bed one night.

At some point ..............................Something has to happen not because Mike is being mistreated, but for some other reason. Like maybe just maybe Its time for him to go.

This is jens story, pure and simple, Mike was just a charactar in it. Like the others who have cum and gone. It just may be time for him to make his exit.

Bye Mike good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous