All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 17'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Mike needs to Know

Mike needs to know....he has supported and loved them both for years...he needs to know that his wife no longer loves him as a husband....then he can decide what he has to do....right now both of them are betraying him even though he knows of the relationship, he doesn't realize that it has destroyed his wife's love for him.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
by the way

Thanks for bringing Jasmine back into the mix.......it would be nice if Mike could find some solace and support elsewhere since his family has abandoned him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How much longer are you going to drag-out this pointless torture-fest?

Have you ever heard the expression 'Flogging a dead horse'? Here it is, in living color. I hate this story, I hate that you have so much contempt for people that you have to write this stuff; if you're in so much pain, why don't you go lock yourself in a cellar and just waste away, out of sight, out of mind, instead of polluting the site with this hateful bile and venom you somehow believe is 'erotica' or entertainment? The only people it's entertaining is sick fucks like you, don't your ratings tell you anything? This sin't erotica, it's BDSM at best, emphasis on the 'Sadism', an extended hate-mail to every reader here, and soils everyone who reads it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The time has arrived for Mike to fall in to despair or leave and be happy for good

Mike's dream along with the conversation with jasmine shows that Mike although he is unhappy he has a out and someone waiting for him just in case things don't work out. Jen is keeping her thoughts about not being in love with her husband will screw her over and hurt Mike something she said never wants to happen but by speaking the truth to her husband she is showing that she doesn't like the outcome that will occur if she continues to withhold the truth from Mike. The whole Jasmine character throws another wrinkle into the story. She is someone who treats Mike with respect and also would treat Mike and Man and as a Human Being. She is the person who Jen doesn't like and Jasmine knows that and is willing to try to convince Mike to leave and join up with her and she would do her best to tell Mike that together they will do bigger and better things than what he has now. Of course the author might consider it but has said a number of times that everything will work out for all 3 but how can I believe the author when some of these chapters are intended to hurt and not help Mike. Mike is acting cool and calm around his family but when he is alone he cry's and is filled with anger and rage that I doubt anyone could control if ever got out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid comments.

It is clear the "Anonymous" commentators (all two of them) are perverts who simply do not understand this is a "cuckold" fantasy story and thus apparently does not provide them the "reality" they crave given their own worthless lives. Suggest you ignore their trashy comments and continue with this fine effort that is far better in its consistency, plot, and storyline than xgl. Looking forward to many more fine chapters which will, hopefully, be posted in the near future.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing chapter!!!

Fantastic story!!!

CONGRATS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more more more

wheres the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent - Jen's one sided hypocritical love exposed.

I was too critical on the last episode about Jen no longer being in love with Mike. Now on reflection was she really ever I wonder. You have brought this out well. Reflections on Jen's betrayals (too many to cover completely):

- She was clearly infatuated with Ricky cheating on Mike on Graduation day

- She totally ignore Mike for Ricky on their wedding night and continued to treat him like shit throughout her affair with him.

- She cruelly ignored Mike all day at Jack and Jill's wedding dirty dancing, flirting and then disappearing with Scott. Again at Hampton's where she gave Scott a blow job and would have fucked him if they had a condom.

- The list goes on Karaoke night, Sapphire interview and first launch, night with the shots, Scott's first night at the flat, the Vegas video etc etc

- Then with Tom, so many times she hurt Mike too many to mention and with Drums too. Particularly, wanting to make relationship with Tom permanent, then getting pregnant; then missing Sapphire second launch as she was fucking Drums, etc etc

Through all that period, other than choosing Mike as long-term safety blanket, she never once gave him precedence over her boyfriends that I can recollect, including Jamie and Alec. She seemed to use Mike's wishes and the game against him in order to do what she wanted with big cock and was often mean and cruel with it. So perhaps, as you are starting to point out, what will he really lose by Jen's withdrawal of her love. Not a lot. 5* to make up for my earlier poorer mark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous