All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 20'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where do things go from here?

You have said before that this story will end up with everybody having a happy healthy solution, but do you still really believe that or are you going to go into another direction? Mike is basically being used and while he can say he enjoys it how much more can this man take before he snaps or ends up doing something that shatters this whole story? Jenny is trying to find a way for her homosexual or bi fantasies to come true but why go that far and why is she so upset of the name Jasmine. From reading the other authors stories on these 2 people it seems like your story has these indiscretions from xglover. For instance in the other story has the little girl named differently than in this story, so how do you eplain that?

maedhros21maedhros21over 9 years agoAuthor
different mike

I still stand by my idea that there will be a happy ending for all (except maybe one who doesn't deserve one). I also need to make clear that the characters in my story are BASE ON the main characters in xlegs stories. They exist in a different reality than his. In this reality they have lived a lot more years and the change in their characters could be attributed to that. Mike and Jenny here gave up a big part of what made them who they were to raise their daughter in what they thought was a healthy way at the time. With the resurfacing of their old desires also came the difference in people they had become. For mike it is exhibited in his ability to try and firmly draw a line based on his improved self confidence built up over 18 years of being the only man in Jenny 's life and being a great father to Jesse.

For jenny it is displayed in an undercurrent of resentment at having given up all the great sex she was used to. In letting her old desires out she has realized that she wants this life with her daughter at any cost. Selfish as it may sound it is still in line with my view of the original jenny being a very selfish character.

To all the hard core xleglover purists I have tried to explain that people change in 18 years. My mike and jen are different, but still have at their core the same needs and desires the originals had. Sine I started to write this in the middle of the consequences storyline my story also doesn't reflect the more dramatic changes currently going on in that world. In my story mike is just professionally destroyed by the government he is never arrested. Jesse 's name was also chosen months before Anna was born in Life After We.

Jasmine will be a major player here from now on until end of my story. I thank all those who keep reading.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
I love the direction of this installment

Me

You have definitely found the right groove for Mike & jen. jen is a conniving bitch and cares less than a litle bit about Mike. The fact that she came on his cock was due to the rush she got from him standing up to her and letting her know unequvically that there would be hell to pay if Jessie is put in postiions that compromise his relationship with her. He let jen know that she would be a serious loser along with scot and allie if they fucked with his family( Jessie) even a little bit.

Dont make us wait so long for the next installment. You are crafting a really great story that I would like to see posted more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it Coming

Enjoyed this installment and the direction the story is taking. While others may disagree, your writing is superior to that of X and has a more consistent plot line than his often confusing efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super chapter

Just loving the way Jesse is taking charge. The Game just got better. Hope the chapter with Scott and Allie will be as erotic. Am not so sure whether I will enjoy reading about Jasmine. She sounds like a distraction to the main characters. Even without any sex, this chapter pushed all the right buttons. But please don't take so long to write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I understand what your saying but...

I understand maedhros21 but my question is how much more can Mike withstand before he decides where to draw the line? I see how the characters of Jen and Jesse change throughout the story but where does Mike's character fit into there lives? I have a pretty good idea of where Jasmine fits in to all of this, but this happy ending you always speak of it's just hard for me to see it how there can be a happy ending for all 3 of them I can see it for Jen and Jesse but what about Mike? I only ask because of how Mike looks and reacts in each of these chapters and how Jen and Jesse look and react in each chapter. When I read each chapter I feel bad for Mike and I when Jen and Jesse have fun and I mean a lot of fun it seems like Mike doesn't exist. If I'm wrong please tell me and I will admit it.

hardwettalkhardwettalkover 9 years ago
Good Job

Well that was some closing line, I hope its not a bad omen for Mike. What really bothered me about Xlegloves epic story is how badly Mike was portrayed. Not only shit on but seldom ever able to express his feelings. Always surrendering to Jen's needs. So to see him stand up and assert himself is refreshing. To see some love being openly displayed makes it more believable. The young Jen was at times reckless with Mike's feelings. I have a fear that scott* mite bring all that crap back. But if you continue to portray this trio as you have, Jen mite get pissed and tell him to get lost. Personally I hope so.

*sorry, there isn't a smaller "s" on my keyboard.

Keep up the good work mead. And a very Marry Christmas to you and yours.

PS: Mike got Jen off................Holy shit Virginia there really is a Santa Claus.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
When is the next installment a gentle inquiry ?

Hey Meadros

Hope you had a great holiday season. Well Bro you certainly left us hanging on the old proverbiall cliff. Will you be bringing us in sometimes soon I hope I really do enjoy your telling of this tale. Please give us an idea as the book club is anxious to discuss unfolding and unfolded events. Oh and thanks for giving Mike balls for the holidays.

maedhros21maedhros21over 9 years agoAuthor
thks for asking

Next chapter should be out in middle of next week. its pretty long so splitting it into two parts which should be out days apart. Thks for checking in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Glad to hear the next chapter is out this week. Hope Jesse continues to push Mike hard. Would love to see Jen up the humiliation too. Mike enjoys it, the girls like it and so do Stacy and Cheryl.

Hope you will give us a glimpse of the Game in their routine life as Jesse agreed with Mike.

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
great installment

i really enjoyed this one. so many hot parts. jesse as mike's mistress is a good twist too. the cock cage idea sounds really fun.

my only complaint was that it started to get a little too self-serious and melodramatic at the end, like a page right out of xleg's book (no pun intended). I get really turned on at the thought of Scott being the bull and helping to humiliate Mike. The story flirts in that direction but then Mike has a bad reaction and it stops, which was frustrating to read especially on the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the talk

where did the serious talk go on Thursday night it never was even alluded to have happened. i give you kudos to how you worked in the importance of a safe word into the story and enjoy the return of some of the spark to Jen for Mike and their devotion to each other and hope that couples can and do grow apart and flow back together

as to the character of Jen i feel you have been mostly true to her and still fit her into the role cast in type of story showing that there are often reasons for actions but not always excuses

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After all of xleglover'S stories and yours I've finally concluded that Jen is a selfish unworthy shit.Je

Jen is a self centered selfish airhead bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous