Jen and Mike Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their orgasms settled down Scott slowly pulled out and Jenny lifter her hips up wondering what she could use to keep all the cum inside her. Jesse turned her head and smiling handed her mom an empty red bull can and told her to plug herself up and not to waste a drop. Of course after all the fucking she had gotten this weekend her pussy was wide enough to accept it easily and she actually enjoyed to feeling of being stuffed and full of cum as the continued driving.

Then she leaned over and lovingly cleaned Scott's cock off in a humble worshipping style. She didn't want him taking a bruised ego home with him either because she knew it would fester inside him. So she did this as a way of her own peace offering to try and show him that even if he wasn't her number one fuck she could still treat him like he was. After she was done cleaning him off she even put his cock back in his pants for him and rode the rest of the way with her head in his lap.

She knew that there would be a long talk with her lover about him when they got home later. In fact she knew it would probably be a continuing topic of discussion for the next week and she felt like a referee. She knew Scott and who he was so what he was doing this weekend wasn't a surprise to her. In truth she had thought he had done a great job of controlling himself all day and night Saturday. Then he had to revert to form this morning and poof they were back to square one. She would try and get Jesse to understand him over the next week but she knew it wouldn't be easy because she was telling the truth when she had said earlier that she didn't hang with his type of men.

Then just briefly for a moment she allowed what Scott had said earlier to seep into her head. It slid in and of course took a hold, not a strong hold but enough to make her think. Maybe Scott wasn't so wrong earlier when he had mentioned that maybe it was a shame Jesse didn't have a real man as an example growing up. A man that would have taken control and shown her the strength of will that comes from being an Alpha.

She shook her head then and pushed those thoughts away because when she was away from Scott's influence she knew that Mike was a real man in so many ways that Scott could never match. She didn't doubt for one second that Scott would have been a horrible parent because he was so self centered. Mike on the other hand was as far from self centered as it got, his life was lived for his family. She knew that Jesse was one hundred percent correct in seeing Mike as the man and Scott as an arrogant ass, but oh god could he fuck! She wished she could make a hybrid of Mike and Scott and create in her mind the perfect man but such wasn't the case.

She felt herself doze off with her head on Scott's lap and woke when she heard Jesse announce their arrival at the airport. Jesse had pulled them up to the doorway for departures and was getting out of the car to say goodbye to both Scott and Allie. Jenny joined her and after hugs all around the two of them watched as their guests for the weekend made their way into the terminal.

As they watched Jenny pulled her daughter against her and whispered, "I love you so much honey, thank you for being with me this weekend."

"Mom, you don't ever have to thank me for being there to play with you and your friends. I do think you know we have to talk about Scott though, he may be a great fuck but he's a major asshole."

"Oh god honey, I do know that and I think I always have. It's just that when he touches me it makes me forget things. It wasn't nearly as bad this weekend because I had you there for me, it's like his spell over me is weakened because of the love we share together," she said softly to her daughter. She knew there would be plenty of conversations this week between the two of them about Scott. She hoped that this weekend hadn't soured Jesse's enthusiasm for the next weekend in Vegas. She was really looking forward to that for so many reasons.

The simplest of those reasons was she hadn't been to Vegas in almost two decades and she had great memories of her visits there. Another reason is she wanted to share the place with her new lover and now her newly accepted fiancé. She was still on a cloud about accepting Jesse's proposal this weekend. The two year waiting period they had agreed on went out the window in the heat of the moment this weekend. They had even started trying to figure out how to get Mike to be agreeable to his wife marrying their daughter and be willing to give her away as any father does.

Jesse knew that it wouldn't be an easy thing to approach her dad but she had ideas running in her head, plans and plots. She was quietly deciding how she could maneuver a lot of movable parts to give her the desired result. The desired result she had in mind would find everyone happy in the end. It had come to her yesterday and she wasn't going to share it with her mother yet because she needed to prep her for her idea.

She loved her father immensely and was deeply in love with her mother, she knew that the whole situation was primed for disaster and could leave her father devastated. She knew that playing the game with him would keep him from feeling neglected and she did enjoy playing with him. She wondered though how long he would be happy with the deep relationship she had with her mother now. She knew from hearing about the history of the game they played that her mother's boyfriends always had a finite lifespan even Scott. She had no intention of her relationship with her mom to be finite which is why she proposed again this weekend.

She couldn't envision a future right now without sharing her mother's body and bed. She knew that with time it would wear her father down and leave him broken and hurt probably hating her and her mother. The idea of that made her want to cry and would break her heart so she felt it was up to her to make sure that never happened after all she was the one that wanted to take his wife from him.

As they got into the SUV Jesse leaned her head on her mother's shoulder and whispered, "I'm so tired mommy I just want to sleep for hours and hours. Can we just go to bed when we get back and hold each other while I sleep. I just want to be alone with you and hold the person I love with no sex. This weekend was so wild and after Cheryl and Stacie last week I feel like we haven't had any time to ourselves. Later we can make love, nice soft love to each other." Jesse said wearily.

Jenny looked down at the young woman leaning on her shoulder and for the first time could see some strain from all the activities they had partaken of. She was more than a little surprised that it had taken this long but Jesse just seemed to convert her adrenaline into sexual energy and it seemed endless in her. Now however she could see that even with that endless energy supply her beloved daughter was dragging.

"Oh my baby, of course we can, I can see on your face how tired you are. I'll tell you what when we get home I'm going to run you a nice hot bath and wash you just like when you were a little girl. Then I'm going to wrap you up in the fluffiest towel we have and put you right in the middle of our bed. We can order pizza tonight and just be vegetables the rest of the day and night, Okay?" Jenny said allowing the mother in her to come to the forefront.

Jesse smiled weakly up at her mom, "That sounds great but only if I get to be an eggplant."

"Well okay young lady if you're going to be an eggplant then I'm going to be a...a...zucchini!" Jenny joked with her daughter. She agreed with her also about needing time to themselves, it seemed that ever since the weekend in New York City there had always been one person or another in their lives besides of course Mike. She knew that playing with others would play a big part of their life but she had to know that they needed equal time for each other. They needed the emotional bonding time between two lovers, the time when it was only then and no one else.

She knew that things had gotten much more complicated over the weekend also with the marriage issue. She knew that Jesse was going to want more and more of her time and she so desperately wanted to give it to her. If she was honest with herself she knew that Jesse would be her bedmate every night for the rest of her life. That however wasn't going to be possible with Mike because after all he was her husband and did have the right to expect certain privileges. The idea that she herself thought of them as privileges for her husband just made her feel like it was a forced thing to give him what really was his rights as her husband.

She knew too that Mike himself had eagerly and willingly given up some of those rights in the need to be a cuckold. She also knew that in some extreme cuckold relationships the man was generally only there to wait on his mistress and her lover. She knew that Mike could never accept that although she had to admit the idea intrigued her even more now than ever before. How wonderful would it be to have him essentially be her and Jesse's pet for real and not just as some kind of fantasy role play.

Of course it would serve him right after what he was doing this weekend out in Los Angeles. She wondered to herself if Mike had actually taken her up on the offer to fuck Jasmine this weekend. She got bitter when she thought of that because he was hers and not that blonde big titted newscasters. She had always been Mike's goddess through all their game playing; he had never even wanted another woman. Now it seems even he had changed, twenty years ago he would have scoffed at the offer she made this weekend, last night she watched while he eagerly ate another woman's pussy for the first time.

Then she wondered if it really was the first time, she felt herself getting into a frenzy over the whole idea. Of course her rational mind agreed with what both Jesse and Allie had pushed upon her this weekend, the idea of letting Mike have his own fun too. It wasn't her rational side though that she was in touch with sometimes, it was her emotional one. Her emotional side felt hurt that Mike could ever want another woman and felt that what he was doing was cheating. Never mind that she and Jesse had already had sex with six other people outside of themselves in only two weeks. To her that was all perfectly acceptable because it fell well within the parameters of the game they played together. Sadly though she had to admit to herself that this time the game was so different barely resembling the way they played all those years ago.

This time the game sort of felt like an excuse for her to fall in love with someone else and have sex with as many people as possible. Mike's needs in the game were being taken care of more by Jesse than her and she didn't mind that either. It freed her from feeling a constant obligation to making sure Mike was feeling okay with what was happening. She once again wondered about her changed feelings for her husband.

She wondered if considering him her best friend would be enough to keep them together and secretly inside she wept a little. She didn't know it but she agreed with Jesse that the longer her relationship went on with her young lover the harder it would be for Mike to accept. Unlike Jesse she had no idea or plan for getting him out of harm's way so she drove on feeling confused and lost.

Mike was having the time of his life playing the tourist in L.A. and Jasmine was going right along for the ride. They say that people who live in popular vacation destinations never appreciate what they live with everyday. They never seem to enjoy all the unique and fun attractions their own hometown has to offer, for example if asked most people who live in New York City will tell you they have never been to the top of the Empire State building.

Jasmine was just like one of those people, in all the years she had lived in L.A. she had never done half the things they were doing today. They visited the Santa Monica pier where they rode the rides and strolled down the boardwalk holding hands like two teenagers in love. She felt like she was sixteen when they stopped to look out over the ocean and Mike had spontaneously taken her in his arms and gave her a kiss that she felt all the way down to her toes. She had come up speechless and just rested her head on his shoulder as a single tear fell down her cheek.

She had felt the full range of emotions in that one kiss, profound joy that it was actually happening and then total sadness knowing it was like a dream, temporary and fleeting. Mike didn't notice her sadness pass over her because when she brought her face up off his shoulder she was all smiles again. She didn't want to burden him with any sadness today or tomorrow because his life was so complicated to begin with.

Then they had visited Grauman's Chinese theater and had taken the walk down Hollywood boulevard commenting on all the stars and handprints in the cement. Mike had made her smile again when he had commented that there should be a newspersons section so that she could be featured there too. Even though she might not have had a star or a place on the boulevard lots of people knew who she was and she was recognized all day. She took all of it in stride, the requests for autographs and interruptions from strangers because she was sharing the day with him.

She knew that the future would have some serious media questions for her too because she noticed a few paparazzi taking photos of her and Mike together. She knew that after his interview aired tonight her being seen with him might raise more than a few eyebrows but she didn't care. She might have to answer a few uncomfortable questions too about the integrity of his interview but she didn't care because she knew that the interview had been 100% professional and unbiased.

All in all she couldn't remember a more magical day in her life involving a man. She had shared a lot of very tender loving days with her partner Tara but she never felt the emotional connection with another man that she felt with Mike. Looking over at him as they walked along she wondered what was bouncing around in his head too. Earlier in the day he had playfully referred to her as his west coast girlfriend, she wondered how serious he had been.

If she could have seen inside Mike's head right at that moment she would have been grinning from ear to ear. His train of thought was ironically going in the same exact direction as Jasmine's. He was even thinking right then about that same reference of her being his west coast girlfriend.

In his head he was playing out a scenario where Jenny and his daughter would want to have Scott and Allie visit them periodically. He now felt that if he could at those same times come out for visits with Jasmine he might be very happy. It took the changes that were happening in his game with Jenny to a whole different level and pretty much would establish them as having an open marriage. He had never wanted that before but that was twenty years ago and this was now.

He couldn't remember the last time he shared an afternoon with Jenny like he was sharing with Jasmine right now. He felt like he had when he was dating Jenny, the same excitement of discovering a new person for the first time since he had been married. He had a thought then and understood something about his wife in depth for truly the first time. She referred to it as new relationship energy and it was what she always got out of having a new boyfriend.

It was what made it important for her to date the men she saw instead of having one night stands. To her it was just as important as the sex, well maybe not quite as important but it did absorb her when it happened. He wondered if that was what he was feeling right now in sharing today with Jasmine. If it was would it fade out too like it always did with Jenny and her boyfriends. He didn't want to think it would because he felt really alive today and didn't want it to end.

As the afternoon wore on and their feet started to tire Mike suggested getting some things so that he could make dinner for the two of them. Jasmine suggested going out but quickly agreed when Mike told her that he had shared her with all of L.A all day but he didn't want to share her with anyone else tonight. When he said that he thought of the irony in his own words, he had no desire to share Jasmine with anyone else. He knew that if things went further and they saw each other again he would have to share her with Tara but he knew that he wouldn't mind that.

So they headed off to the market and spent their time shopping for dinner like any other newly involved couple would. They roamed the aisles looking and commenting on things they liked and disliked all in the interest of getting to know each other more. By the time they left with two bagfuls of food they had s little better idea of each other's tastes in the epicurean side of their lives. As they loaded the car and they were about to get in she asserted herself and grabbed him this time for a kiss. Anyone passing by would see the passion that was being felt both parties and in fact they made a few older people blush.

"Mike thank you so much for today, it's been magical and wonderful and well... It's the type of day that memories are made of," she said softly.

"You know Jas, I had no idea that this weekend would turn into anything like it has but... Well now that I've spent this time getting to know you I can tell you I feel exactly the same way. Today made me feel like a teenager again and there's no way on earth that can be a bad thing. Unfortunately the only bad part of it all is the one thing we both know all too well, I'm married and going home tomorrow," he said gently.

He saw the sadness pass over her face and felt the same sadness inside himself. He pulled her into his arms and whispered down at her, "Jas, don't worry I will be back somehow I promise this is not the last you will see of me. Jenny has opened Pandora's Box by letting me have you last night and the lid can't be shut. The only thing that will stop me from visiting will be if you decide it isn't enough for you."

After those words left his mouth he felt her grip him and hold him not wanting to let go. "Oh Mike, right now a little of you is far better than none of you. I don't know how I'll feel down the line but at least I can look forward to next time when you get on that plane tomorrow."

"Me too, Jas me too," he said as they headed back to her place for his last night together.

As they were driving back Mike thought it would be as good a time as any to check in with Jenny and Jesse back home. If he remembered what she had told him of Scott and Allie's plans they would probably be in the air already on their way back home. He tried the home number first on the long shot that they would be home and was surprised when Jesse picked up after just two rings.

"Hello?" she said half asleep not having checked the caller id.

"Hey pumpkin, you sound a little tired there, long night with your mom and her friends?" he asked trying to sound as casual as possible. He wondered if there was even one other father out there who would be asking his daughter the same question in the same situation.

"Oh god Daddy!, jeez what time is it?"

"Well, it's 3 here so it must be six there, is your mom around?"

"Yeah of course daddy she's laying next to me and yeah to answer your question it was a very long night. Do you want the details, you could always put the phone on speaker and share them with Jasmine," she teased him.

"No you dirty little girl, I don't need the details my imagination is good enough right now. I just wanted to remind you that my interview will be on in 2 hours on your coast. That is if hearing your old dad talk on TV is enough to keep your runaway libido in check for awhile," he teased right back.

1...34567...14