All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 01'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000almost 9 years ago
the jen and mike story i always wanted to read

stopped reading the other version long ago, wish it was more like this. so hot!!! can't wait to read the final chapter! mike's humiliation is so fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best so far

The last 2 chapters have been fab. Its sad that there is only 1 chapter left.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 6 years ago
This is just such bullshit.

I didn’t think there could be a bigger selfish cunt than Jen but we have found one in Jesse.

She is only doing this to get her dad out of the way. She has said it repeatedly that is what she wants. There is no love there. Once she breaks him there is no coming back for him. Not in reality.

I hope she gets what she and her mom deserve. Mike leaving both of them and taking everything they have. Leaving them broken and alone and never seeing them again.

Sad really that this story went so off the rails. Just not reality here. Everybody thinks the incest is so hot but in actuality every one would be horrified and disgusted by it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
You Reap What You Sow

It is so obvious Jesse even tho claims to love her Daddy dearly,just sell her soul to the devil,do I think Jesse is totally lost,you damn right I do.I think her plan was just a hoax to drive Mike her Dad out of their lives forever,cause she had turned herself into a common animal and her life has forever turned into a loveless sex crazed pit of despair.

So if Jesse and Jenny turn into the soulless devil-spawned whores they are then they can fucking rott in hell for eternity.I have no sympathy for those two.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It seems to me the research into your story is getting worse, or your mind has become as weak as your story! Your data is taking on increasingly strange forms. Once Mike's cock 5 is "another time 4.5", once they didn't have any sex with others after the birth of their daughter, then the last time was 18 years ago, then their friends celebrate their 18th anniversary, then 20th again to me you lost sight of your own story out of sheer absurd lust. It's just not always good to put perversion after perversion in a story if you lose track of it!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

So+k shit from a sick mind

1/5 for Cuck drivel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous