Jeni's Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhett affectionately kissed the top of her head and quietly spoke in that deep sexy voice of his and said, "Here, let me help."

Jeni urged, "Take those pant's off...it will be easier." She smiled as she watched his stumbling attempt to disrobe. She helped with his boxers and said, "I'd say there's been a bit of leakage in these."

Rhett replied, "Yep, these shorts have a couple of wet spots in them." He dropped them across the back of the dining chair.

Jeni laughed at his remark and carefully looked at the swollen mushroom shaped head. His juices continued to ooze. The faint odor of their fluids crept into her nostrils and in a strange way refueled her passion. She marveled at Mother Nature's genius in shaping an organ so well suited for its penetrating mission. With her hand tightly wrapped around his cock she squeezed out a drop of pre-cum and dipped her tongue just slightly to make a taste test.

"What does that taste like," Rhett asked?

"It's almost tasteless. I had almost forgotten. Married life tends to overlook some of the finer things. We just get to the fucking and forget a lot of the preliminaries. I think a new partner rekindles some of these pleasures." Her tongue found that sensitive frenelum area briefly before sliding her lips over his glans.

Rhett stiffened and inhaled a deep breath before laying his head back onto the sofa arm. He clutched the hair in back of Jeni's head. His eyes closed to concentrate on the pleasure being administered by her skilful oral attention. Her ministrations lifted him onto that last plateau of sensory overload.

Women have a way of knowing the signs of an impending eruption. Rhett was close when his balls tightened and his breathing labored. Her passion was in tune with his. She detected that first orgasmic spasm and released him just in time to witness the expulsion of his seed. To a woman that is a mysterious sight. In an instinctive reflection she wanted that milky viscous stream deep within her vagina. As the spasms subsided, she stripped every last drop from his oversensitive organ, and then laid his softening cock onto his stomach. She stood up and left his tool with an affectionate caress. "Wait here, I'll get you a towel. Then you can take a shower."

With a lazy satisfied smile on his face, Rhett quietly uttered, "I don't think I can move. I am done. "

Jeni jokingly offered the comment, "Yeah, Yeah...you're like all the rest of the men I know. Shoot your wad once and you're not worth a damn to anybody."

Rhett laughed at her smart-ass remark. He could care less. He felt as though he were on some magic carpet floating his way into wet dream heaven.

The night was over too soon.

The next morning Jeni awoke from one of the most relaxing sleeps she had ever experienced. She had chosen to sleep in the nude in order to retouch some of those areas that Rhett had skillfully explored earlier in the night. She touched the nipples that had been erotically chewed and suckled. The vaginal lips remained sore from the fingered intrusion they had taken the night before. The aftermath of his attention felt wonderful. Memories of the previous evening brought a radiant smile to her face. Quite simply, she knew she had to bring this into her life. She had to have more of 'this' and 'it'.

12