All Comments on 'Jenn & James Ch. 01'

by JenniferMidnight

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
filled with luxurious tension...

Jenn, as always a beautiful experience reading you. You handle the "you" voice better'n just about anyone. Loved as teh "words" came to life. esl

SensualMaleSensualMaleover 19 years ago
Delicious ...

You had me inside your velvetty slipperiness all the while there. That's how good it was :)

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Wonderful passionite love story!

This is an extremly hot love story, with the hot passsionite love making sex that only that can produce! I'm loving it! It's certainly er 'excited' me!

JagMan777JagMan777over 19 years ago
Fantastic.....

Jenn, You are incredible, a wonderful story of trust and passion...very very erotic...just as you must be.....

HeathRowinOhioHeathRowinOhioover 19 years ago
Another Arouser

truly erotic... how about a few pics to back up the story... he,he

jes_da_manjes_da_manover 13 years ago
Don't worry... we won't spank you to hard... ;)

Hey sensual Jenn;

We hope you don't mind too much a bit of constructive criticism thrown into the mix of sincere accolades, for we would expect the same.

Don't get us wrong... we enjoyed your story very much. However, the flow of the story... like minor speed bumps... was interrupted by two or three 'Huh?' moments...

For example:

* Your thighs pushed into mine again, setting a gentle rhythm, making each thrust seem even more sensual 'that' the one before it. *

But other than that, this story was a beautiful story, extremely erotic, beautifully written, very pleasantly descriptive, and tremendously enjoyed by us.

Loved the shower scene... was very erotic indeed. And the description of the so called girltalkfrinds' love making, caused us to want to immediately run out to some beach and experience the very same.

However... lol

While taking the risk that you might think that we would ever tell anyone what to include... or how to describe a scene in their writings... you kinda' left me hanging... wondering if jenn's orgasm was just as explosive as James'...

Keep up... the fantastic work. And... the cocks and clits of all your readers... ;)

sunsailersunsailerover 10 years ago
Thank you!

I've had to think hard - about what exactly to say. So many of us come to this site looking for pretty raw sex & arousal, drinking thirstily of the cup of stimulation and climactic satisfaction.

But this story, sensual though it is, is about new-found love, and it is beautiful. So much so that I found myself welling up with emotion as I read.

I didn't expect that, and it's been delightful. So thank you, as ever, for sharing.

SappholoversSappholoversover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I love remembering and savoring the touch, the feel, the emotion of this story

adegeromeadegeromeabout 1 year ago

JenniferMidnight, we share a love for words and sensuality.

This is one of the most erotic, sensually perfect, most beautifully written stories I have ever read here.

Thank you and brava.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous