Jenn & James Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentleness ended. Our bodies communicated a sense of urgency—we needed more. I wrapped my legs around your hips and pulled you into me. I wanted you deep inside—fucking me so hard that my body moved across the bed with each thrust. My hands found the headboard and I pushed against it, intensifying the force of your penetration.

Our bodies were dripping with the taste of sweat. I half sat up and licked your glistening skin only to collapse back down onto the bed—our bodies slamming together—driven by an insatiable need to go on and on. We knew this moment would end too soon and needed to remember the taste of each kiss and the ecstasy of your cock inside me.

My moans grew louder, drowning out the sound of the pounding ocean. We were draped in a blanket of sweet juices—mouths kissing hard—bodies electrified with each movement. The pace changed and your thrust became stronger. I squeezed your cock as it slid deep inside me and, once again, let the strength of my legs pull you into me hard. You could hold back no longer. Your warm fluid filled me as my body opened up to you - each stroke echoing a shimmering pulsation. I could feel your body, tense and powerful, finally releasing all the energy of our words.

Moments later, we lay in each other's arms, trembling and exhausted. This was love making as it should be—like it used to be. My body tingled with not an ounce of strength left in it, my breathing still heavy and heart racing. I purred as you wrapped me in your arms, holding me with an affection I had hoped would be there after we had made love. The tenderness in your eyes left no room for guilt or regrets. Your kisses sealed the melding of our hearts.

We needed sleep. With one more night ahead of us we reluctantly gave in and drifted off, jealous of the precious time sleep would steal from us.

12