Jenna from the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatLeonie
KatLeonie
13 Followers

I placed my hand on her shoulder and leaned in to kiss her. She saw me coming and kissed me first. My leg was now crossing over hers and I could feel her firm breasts against my chest. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight to her. Our tongues danced wildly together and our lips smacked on each other.

My head was spinning and I knew it wasn't the wine. For the first time in ages, I had seen a girl I wanted and went for her. I felt so alive to be on top of her and about to deliver a world of orgasmic eroticism to her.

Her hand ran up the back of my thigh and she lifted my dress up to around my waist. I felt her grab my ass cheek and squeeze it. She loved it. My ass was her plaything and she wanted more of me. I bucked my hips and that made her spank me. I cried out and started kissing down her neck.

Her breathing got heavier and I could hear her whispering my name during each breath.

She threw her head back when I reached her breasts. Her chest was heaving and it made her tits look even more delectable. I undid the ribbon on the dress, reached inside and liberated a beautiful, perky, round breast with a pink, erect nipple in the middle of it. "It's beautiful, Jenna. I love your breasts," I panted.

She looked down at me and revealed the other breast and slid her dress down to her stomach. I gazed at her perfect breasts for a moment and dreamt about the pleasure they were going to give me.

I took one in each hand and that alone was enough to make Jenna moan with excitement. Her legs had tangled themselves around me and she was now pulling me closer to her.

Without hesitation, I rested my head on her chest and began sucking on her left breast. It was beautiful. Her breasts were so very soft and yet maintained a firmness that felt good between the teeth. "Oh, Claudia," she gasped. She began playing with her other breast, even running her nipple through her fingers.

I looked up at her and saw that she had become lost in a daze. Even more so now that my hand was creeping up her leg towards her pussy. I knew I was near as I could feel the fire burning under her panties.

My tongue circled her now wet nipple. Small strings of my saliva remained and ran down her breast. I squeezed it firmly and heard her give out another gasp.

Her legs opened for me. I reached the top of her thigh and felt a quiver in my pussy as my fingers brushed the fabric of her underwear. "Oh, Claudia," she purred, "eat me, please."

I took my lips from her breast and kissed my way down her flat stomach. I reached up and pulled her dress lower, sliding it down past her long legs. She lifted them in the air for me. I slid the dress over her stilettos and let it fall to the floor. It was a beautiful dress, but it looked better on the ground.

"Come here," she whispered, her hands caressing her breasts, squeezing them together. I could feel her leg brushing against my arm. It was restless, in constant motion due to her anticipation of what I was going to do next.

I crept beside her and kissed from her shoulder to her lips. Our tongues met and tangled together in a warm, moist bond. I could feel her breath all over my face, in my mouth. My hand found its way to her breast again and I didn't want to let it go. It was so perfect, as though it had been made especially for my very own hands and mouth.

She groaned as I felt her, and showed her appreciation by slipping her fingers into my panties. I felt a shiver when her soft skin touched my pussy lips. She teased them and stroked them with the tenderness only a woman could give to another woman.

My fingers played with her hard nipples. As we kissed, our bodies drew closer and closer until I was almost on top of her again. I reached my leg over hers, giving her better access to the contents of my panties. Her fingers swept my moist lips and began to separate them.

My mind was ablaze. Not just at the fact that I was having some of the most passionate sex of my life, but that I had come out of my shell so much to be thinking of the dirty things I wanted to do with Jenna than night.

I moaned out loud as her middle finger slipped between my lips and into my pussy. She had a look on her face that told me she liked what she was feeling. She slid her finger in and out slowly, each time I heard a small squelching noise from my moisture. "Do you like my pussy?" I asked.

"You're so tight, Claudia," she purred. "So wet. I want to taste every drop of it."

She pressed her finger in deeper. Now my juices were really flowing.

She rolled us over until we were lying flat out on the sofa. I was on top of her moving up and down on her middle finger. "Oh god, it feels so good, Jenna. I haven't felt like this in a while," I said.

"I'll make you feel like a goddess, baby," she replied as she looked up at me. At that point I felt a second finger go into me. I threw my head back and cried out. She was stretching me, widening my pussy to give me all the love she could. "You're soaking wet. Oh, god, it's all over my hand."

"You turn me on so much, Jenna. My pussy feels so good, baby."

I began to ride her fingers faster. I felt the pleasure run through my body all the way to my tits. My nipples became hard and erect. I tugged at my dress and pulled it down to reveal my breasts to her. She smiled and with her one free hand took my breast and played with it. She had such a tender touch.

She took her cum-soaked fingers from my pussy and grabbed my other breast. She smeared my own juices over it. I could smell them. It was paradise and it was now running down my breast in small beads. "Your tits are beautiful," she said. She pressed them together and kneaded them with her fingers.

"They're all yours."

I lay down on top of her, making sure that our breasts touched. She put her arm around my neck and pulled me closer. Our lips met once again and this time her tongue explored my mouth with the kind of intensity I had never felt before.

It had gotten really warm all of a sudden. We were entangled together. Our legs and arms were folding and entwining around each other. Our hips bucked and ground together and I could swear I was about to cum right there and then just from that alone.

She wrapped her leg around me and pressed my groin towards hers. I could feel the heat coming from her. It was intensifying for me to know that I was making a girl so hot and bothered.

My hands explored her chest. Her heaving breasts were aching to be fondled. My grip on them caused her to call my name aloud. As she did I felt a stream run out from between my pussy lips. It was my first orgasm with her. "Oh my god!" I yelled. My panties were soaked and I knew Jenna could feel it on her bare leg.

"Wow, I must have some affect on you," she said, smiling.

My head fell to her chest as I tried to contain myself. She tightened her leg's grip around me. I rubbed my now soaking thong against her thigh and gave it a good glaze. I noticed she had put her hand down her panties and was now stroking her own pussy. Her fingers were moist when she pulled them out. I took her hand placed her wet fingers on my bottom lip. They smelled so wonderful. Was it any wonder I then ran my tongue in between them? I sucked each finger individually and what I tasted outdid the flavour of any chocolate or any dessert I had ever tasted. It was the flavour of Jenna.

Jenna joined me in tasting her fingers. Our tongues lapped at them and met each other in between. We kissed with her middle finger between us and we licked until the cum was gone. "You taste so good. I want more," I whispered into her ear.

Not long after I said it had she slipped her pretty red thong down her legs and kicked it to the floor. She lifted her legs for me and her feet were pointing to the ceiling. In between her legs was the most precious thing I had ever seen. It was so clean and pure and with the sexiest shade of pink between two plump lips. I leaned in and kissed it lightly. She jumped a little and leg her legs come down to rest on my back.

It didn't take long for me to spread her pussy lips apart and run my tongue in between them. Her pure pink inside was coated with her sweet nectar. I flexed my tongue to harden it and explored around her pussy lips and grind the tip of her clit. It was such a special pussy.

Jenna moaned and threw her head from side to side. My tongue had found a good home in her. I flicked it up and down her slit as my fingers tried to keep her tight lips open. My mouth sucked on her exposed clit, slightly stretching it out before it pinged back to normal.

Jenna rocked her hips up and down in tandem with my tongue going in and out. "Shit that's so fucking good!" she yelled. "More. Give me more!" She held my head in place, forcing my tongue deeper inside.

I shook my head from side to side as I sucked on her plump pussy lips. Her legs were in the air again and she had spread them further. I held onto her thighs and hooked my tongue inside her burning pussy. I could feel every drop of her cum flowing out into my mouth. She moaned louder, getting ever nearer to her climax. "Just a little bit more, baby. YES!" she cried.

She kicked her feet around in the air. I parted her firm buttocks and my tongue from her pussy to her ass hole.

She squeaked as my tongue poked her tight anus. It looked just as beautiful as her pussy did. Her juices ran down into her ass and glazed her hole. I couldn't help but run my tongue around her anus and imagine how it must have felt for her.

My fingers had now found there way to her overflowing vagina. I slid two in and was shocked at how tight she felt. It was as though she had never been touched before. I started sliding them in and out and before I knew it I was finger fucking her into an orgasm. "Oh, baby. I'm almost there!" she cried.

"Fuck. You have to cum for me now!" I panted. I wanted every ounce of her cum all over me. I wanted to drink it, bathe in it and be covered in it for the rest of my life.

I simultaneously drilled both holes with my fingers and tongue, getting ready for the explosion.

It wasn't long before Jenna cried out in sheer glee. Her legs widened and her back arched off the sofa. I felt a burning stream of cum shoot from inside her. I took my fingers out and quickly ground them against her clit. Her cries escalated when several jets of cum spurted from her pussy.

Unable to think of anything else, I knelt there being sprayed with my lover's orgasm. My mouth was wide open. I didn't know if I wanted her cum in my mouth or if I was just in shock at seeing her squirt so much.

Large droplets of orgasm covered my breasts and face. I looked to the floor and noticed that it had puddled around my knees.

Jenna wriggled and twitched on the sofa as the orgasm worked its way out of her. "Oh fuck! I can't believe I did that. Oh my god, you are the best!"

I blushed. I had never been told that I was the best during sex. But right now I felt it.

Her pussy lay before me finely soaked. Her chest was heaving. I ran my fingers over her discharge and then ran my hands up her stomach. With grace and tenderness I coated her beautiful tits in her own orgasm. "Oh yes," she sighed.

She sat up. I saw that her legs were shaking. "Let's go to my bedroom," she said.

I didn't have to think twice. I stood up and let her take my hand. We walked naked up the stairs and at the top she opened the first door on the left.

It was a beautiful room decorated mainly in dark purple. She had pictures of very attractive friends all over her wall. "Take your thong off, baby. Take a seat," she said.

I slid my thong to the floor - the quickest I had ever done before - and sat down on her very comfy bed. "What are you doing?" I asked. She opened her drawer and began to root around inside.

"I have something for you, baby. I hope you like it," she replied.

"For me? What is it?"

"It's my secret weapon." She winked.

Eventually she found what she was looking for and produced it to me. My jaw dropped open. It was the longest strap on dildo that I had ever seen in my life. It was at least fourteen inches long.

Jenna smiled as she slipped into it. "You like what you see?" she asked, stroking the rubber cock in her hand.

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't even sure if I could take it. But I nodded anyway. "Don't worry," she said, "I wont hurt you. I only want to make you cum."

Jenna climbed onto the bed with the rubber dick swinging between her legs. She kissed me then laid me down on the bed. Her hands stroked my breasts and teased my nipples. She then pressed her lips against them and sucked on them. "That feels so nice," I whispered.

"Mm, anything to please you, baby."

She swung me round on the bed and lifted my legs up. She untied the straps on one of my high heels. She teased my ankle with her fingers. I arched my foot and my shoe dangled by my toes. She took the shoe and them placed it on the bed. "Your feet are so pretty," she said.

I giggled and said "Thanks. Is it something you are into?"

"Only when they are as cute as yours," she replied.

Before I could say anything else, she stuck her tongue in between my toes and began sucking on them. It made me jump. I was always very sensitive and tickling in the foot department. Despite it tickling, I didn't want her to stop. It felt too good.

I began rubbing my breasts to show her I was interested. She nibbled on the ends of my toes and ran the tip of her tongue down my arch. I brought my knee up to my chest and undid the the straps on my other show. I took it off and threw it to the floor. She took my other foot and began sucking both of my big toes at once.

It wasn't something I had done before and I hadn't really though about it, but I did love looking down at Jenna with my feet in her mouth. I wriggled my cute toes in her mouth and felt her soft tongue moisten them. It was so new and exciting.

She finished off by kissing each toe and then crawled towards me. I felt the rubber dick slide up my leg.

She lay down on top of me and started wriggling around. Her pussy was still wet from her orgasm and I could feel the moisture dripping onto me. I opened my legs and as I did so, she licked a very thin line down my stomach. My heart beat faster the closer she got to my pussy.

Finally she was there and the moans she made told me that she was impressed with what I had. "So beautiful," she said as her finger inspected between my quivering pussy lips. "I can't wait to devour it."

I arched my back and spread my legs wider. She smiled at me and then buried her pretty face in my pussy. The simplest touch from her mouth made my moistened toes curl. Her glossy mouth glided over my flaps. She managed to spread them a part using just her own lips. Her hot breath clouded over my pink inside. Her tongue licked every inch of my pussy, outside and in. She had been dying to come face to face with it all night.

I rubbed her back with my feet, knowing she would enjoy it. I could see her head shaking and jerking, trying to bury her tongue deeper into me. She could taste my orgasm from earlier. I wanted her to taste more of it. I wanted to show her what I had to offer.

I pushed her head against my pussy. "Yeah, eat me hard, baby," I said through grinding teeth. Using my foot on her back as leverage, I lifted my ass off the bed and thrust my pussy towards her. She was now stuck tight between my groin and my hands.

I could hear her muffled moans of delight. Her tongue wormed its way around my firm clit. Every part of her tongue was satisfying. She sucked my swollen lips and pried them apart with her fingers in a bid to stretch them out. The feeling of her making my hole bigger sent a shiver throughout my body. It was when she slipped her finger in that I let out my cries of pleasure.

As her finger drilled deep into my hole, I could hear the same sloshing sound as I had earlier. Her finger and my juices were playing with each other. She hooked her finger and twisted it, giving me an almighty sensation I hadn't felt in ages.

My orgasm was brewing and was about to burst. Her tongue flicked and ground at my clit as her finger fucked wildly inside me. "That's it, girl. Fuck me hard! Make my cunt raw!" I yelled in the heat of the moment.

I threw my head back and jerked my hips. Jenna devoured my pussy. I felt her tongue go so far inside it bordered on the impossible. Her lips were now glistening with my cum. I wanted to kiss her and taste my passion, but I didn't dare move her away from my cunt.

She held my legs in place and rubbed against my clit with the tip of her nose as her tongue lapped my pink inside. I cried out "Oh, I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Keep going, I'm almost there!"

She slapped my pussy with her hand resulting in my juice spraying onto my thighs. She kissed, licked and sucked on my throbbing clit as she tried to drive me closer to orgasm.

Suddenly I felt a bolt of lightening inside me. I saw colours exploding in my mind and the feeling pure bliss washed over me as I finally succumb to orgasm. I collapsed flat on the bed and lifted my leg up high. "Yes!" I screamed. A sea or orgasm flowed from me. I squirted just as much as Jenna did, maybe even more.

Her mouth was open and pressed against my cunt. My cum shot into her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She looked at me as I came and massaged my pubic bone as she drank me up.

It only lasted moments, but they were the best few moments of my life. I lay almost lifeless on the bed with small trickles of orgasm still coming out of me. Jenna had collected a lot on her mouth and had the good idea of us both sharing it.

She lay on top of me with her mouth full of my orgasm. She pressed her mouth against mine and unleashed it into mine. I was in shock as I had never done anything so kinky in my life. I had taken a girls orgasm in my mouth before, but I had never shared it in such a way.

We were both drinking my cum. It sloshed around our mouths as our tongues wrestled with each other. Out lips made smacking noises as we kissed.

Her face was wet. As were her tits, her stomach and her pussy. She looked like a perfect sex goddess when she knelt up off of me. "You're amazing," I said.

"Only because I had your beautiful pussy to work with, baby," she replied. She giggled and smeared the rubber cock with orgasm.

I found myself on all fours with my face buried in her pillow. It smelled like her hair. I used to love smelling my friends pillows when we fooled around at their houses.

She knelt behind me. "I've wanted to ride you like this from the moment I met you," she said.

"Fuck me hard," I replied, really coming out of my shell now. "Stretch me out with your big cock."

"Oh you dirty little girl." She spanked me on each cheek.

I felt her slide the tip of the cock in to my pussy. My orgasm was acting like a very good lube. My toes curled and I arched my back as she pushed it in deeper. "Oh yeah," I gasped.

She jerked back and forth, watching my lips envelope the cock head. Her hands held my ass tight and she began moving me back and forward.

I held my breasts in my hands and played with them harder the harder she fucked me. It was now a good four inches in me. I could feel the realistic veins grinding against my insides. Jenna squeezed my cheeks and fucked me faster. I moaned and sighed into the pillow shouting fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I felt like a dirty girl because I knew that's what I was now.

She pumped the cock into me harder and deeper. It wasn't long before I was feeling my current length limit. It was getting really tight in there, but the faster she fucked me, the more I was taking in. "You've soaked this cock, you filthy girl," she teased. "Does it feel good inside you, baby?"

KatLeonie
KatLeonie
13 Followers