Jenna from the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like a whore!"

"Whoa, girl! I never knew you were such a dirty slut."

Neither did I.

Jenna's hips were thrusting faster and faster. My pussy had never felt such intense pleasure before. My entire body had gone limp and I was now being fucked like a rag doll. My cries were being muffled by the pillow and the bedsheets.

Suddenly she took the cock out of me, and as she did there was an unmistakable suction sound. When the head came out of me, so did a river of cum. She stroked my gaping pussy and curled two fingers inside. When she took them back out, she sucked my orgasm from them. "Mm, I love this taste," she said.

I was still immobile from being drilled so hard. I puffed and panted, brushed the hair from my eyes and rolled over. I saw her jerking the cum-soaked cock. She then crawled over me and plunged it into my mouth.

I sucked hard on the thick prick, tasting the orgasm she gave me. It tasted better than the last one. I sucked it like a whore and even attempted to take it to the back of my throat. Jenna's hand on the back of my head ensured that I couldn't stop sucking. I didn't want to stop.

She pulled it from my mouth. A thick string of my spit dangled from the head. She took the spit in her hand and rubbed it all over the dick. "Do you want to fuck me, Claudia?" she asked, slipping the strap on from herself.

"I'd love to!" I replied. Nothing would have given me more pleasure that to fuck her sexy body into oblivion.

I slipped on the dildo and pushed her on her back. We giggled with each other as I lifted her legs up in the air. I saw her pussy spread open and her juices were already flowing from her. Her cunt was greedy and it wanted feeding.

Doing as she did, I slipped the head between her lips and started moving back and forward. "Oh my god," she she gasped. "Fill me up, baby." I continued to press the dildo into her and could now see it sitting tight to her lips.

I rested her feet on my shoulders. I slipped her heels from her pretty feet stroked my cheeks against them. They were so soft and pretty. The prettiest and most pampered pair of feet I had seen on a woman. The feet of an angel. I kissed her toes the way she kissed mine. They were a pleasure to put my lips against. I ran my tongue over her shapely foot, sucking and nibbling on her heel. She giggled as I did it, but soon started to get a kick out of it.

My hips had gotten faster. I was now fucking Jenna with at least three quarters of the length of the dildo. She could hardly contain her screams. She yelled my name at points and gasped as another inch was given to her.

My tongue was busy licking her cute toes. Her pink polish adding to their beauty. I switched to her other foot. Her toes were clenched. I ran my tongue over each of them and pressed them against my face. I was loving her cute little feet.

Jenna clenched the bedsheets. Her face was red and she looked like she was about to pop. She slid her feet to my tits and played with them, running her toes over my nipples. "Oh god, baby!" she screamed. I was fucking her brains out the way she wanted me to all night.

As I watched her orgasm grow, I realised how much I had changed on that very night. After meeting an ordinary girl at a nightclub, I was now in her bed and having sex with her only a few hours later. I had never done anything like that. There was something about Jenna that made her different from everyone else in order for me to run off home with her and jump right into bed. She was special and I was falling for her.

She grabbed her legs and pulled them backwards and placed her knees behind her ears. With one loud roar, she announced her orgasm to me and unleashed a torrent of sweet cum from her pink paradise.

I slipped the soaking cock out and pressed my face against her pussy and felt a shower of heated beads of orgasm hit my face. We both screamed, and Jenna's body jerked like crazy. "FUCK!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. I held my face to her cunt and made sure to get as big of a soaking as I could.

I was drenched. Her orgasm ran down my face and onto my breasts. I caught a glimpse of myself in her mirror. I knelt there with my hair in a mess and a slick of cum covering my body. I loved this new me.

I collapsed on her and we held each other as we caught out breath. Our hearts were beating so fast we thought we were going to pass out.

Eventually we managed to calm down. I looked at her and said "I'm really glad I met you tonight, Jenna." I kissed her on the lips and smiled.

"I'm glad too. Really glad," she replied.

"I think you've really changed me and turned me into the kind of woman that I've always wanted to be, but been to shy to."

"I think we need each other, sweetie. It is hard to find a sweet, sexy girl in this town that isn't just sleeping with women as an experiment. You're the real deal. Lesbian through and through."

"Ha! I sure am, babe."

We kissed for so long that night. It must have been around two in the morning before we fell asleep in each other's arms. We pressed against each other in the hope that our orgasm-soaked bodies would bind us closer. And I think it did.