All Comments on 'Jenna in Beth's Bed'

by BrookeJones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES!!!!

It just keeps getting better and better. But there definitely needs to be a strapon scene in one of the upcoming chapters, where Beth fucks Jenna senseless.

JayVee47JayVee47over 7 years ago
Threesome?

It seems to me that Jenna's mom will join in on the sex at some point.

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Only 1 thing to do.

There is only 1 thing for Beth to do; seduce Jenna's mom. Since they are worried about Jenna's mom catching them then Beth must seduce her, also. While Jenna turns Emily, Beth can be with her mom. And what will this lead to? Lesbian incest sex? We can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Next time Beth talks about Emily, Jenna should confess that she'd only like to be with Beth

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Really hot but it is getting hardcore with the anal now. I can't wait to read more and hopefully jenna will fuck emily but continue retiring to Beth! Maybe Beth can also fuck Allyson but not tell Jenna. Keep witting there's so many possibilities.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very hot!

As so very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
seducing mum

I loved this and I'd like to see the story develop with a few twists, such as Emily is turned and used to seduce the mother (to distract her away from what her daughter is up to), who then seduces Jenna unaware that she is actually the instigator of this chain of events with the doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seducing Emily!

Rather than her mum, what if jenna and beth seduce emily?

va45va45over 7 years ago
Very nice

Very well done, and shows, wonderful this can be. Hope there is more

CassieKCassieKover 7 years ago
I admit I'm hooked.

BJ, you win, your story is superb, I said I would comment after reading all the chapters and now I have. (What you've so far posted)

I love your writing, your descriptive wording, your dirty mind and your fucking beautiful foul language.

Please keep it coming, turn me on more, I want to follow this story to the end.

So far I've given your story 20 stars, wish I could have given you 40.

Well done Brooke.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
DELICIOUS🍰🍰🍦🍦

This just continues to get tastier and tastier. I'm sweating like I ran a 5 miler.

5🌟's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous