Jenna in Beth's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby. Keep tongue-fucking me and I'll give you a juicy reward. I know my little slut wants me to cum on her face and in her mouth again before she leaves tonight."

Jenna groaned at my words as she feverishly tongue-fucked me.

"Can you imagine doing this to Emily? Imagine your tongue deep in Emily's cunt, just like it's in mine now. Imagine how hard Emily will cum on you and all of the sweet cream you can lick out of her pussy."

I could see Jenna squirming on the bed. Between my words and her licking me, I'm sure her pussy was on fire. My words were turning me on too.

"Don't stop licking me baby. Show me how you're going to lick Emily's sweet cunt and make her cum. You're such a good little lesbian slut for me baby, and I know you want to be a lesbian slut for Emily too."

Jenna squealed into my pussy, her body flailing on the bed as she came, and that pushed me to the brink.

"Fuck yes, don't stop slut. I'm going to cum in your mouth baby. I know you want it!"

My body jerked as I came. I could feel my pussy flooding Jenna's mouth with a gush of liquid and she did her best to drink it in. I heaved on the bed as the throes of orgasm wracked my body, Jenna's wiggling tongue taking me higher and higher until I collapsed, spent. I released my grip on Jenna's head, but she kept her face plastered to my cunt, trying to suck out the last of my juices. She eventually slowed to lingering licks and soft kisses, then rested her head on my thigh and looked up at me, her face once again glistening with my juices. She licked her lips as I studied her, and she smiled up at me.

"I really do love licking you. I think I could be very happy just licking you all night," she said.

"We may have to test that sometime. I do think that you'd need to stop to get some relief now and then. You get too excited having a pussy in front of you to not cum yourself all night."

The cute vixen giggled. "You're probably right. I came now just from licking you and rubbing myself on the bed."

"Why don't you let me have a taste of that addictive sweetness leaking from you? We don't have much time but, I want to see if I can make you explode again. Get up on your knees, baby," I commanded.

Jenna obeyed immediately, lifting off her stomach. I urged her to the center of the bed, and I moved around behind her. "Put your shoulders down on the bed and raise that perfect ass in the air for me," I instructed and she did as she was told. I gave her a playful swat on her right cheek, the sound of my palm smacking her soft flesh echoing in the room. Her glistening pussy and asshole were spread open in front of me. My right hand slid up her smooth thigh, not stopping till my fingers came in contact with her wet, pink flesh. My left hand picked up the vibrator and I turned the knob, feeling it buzz to life in my hand. I brought it to my mouth and sucked the remnants of Jenna's sweet pussy off the toy. Removing it from my mouth I moved it between my insatiable nymph's legs and touched the vibrating tip to her clit. I felt her body quiver at the touch and asked "Did you like having my toy in you earlier?"

"Oh my God yes," she groaned. "The vibrations, combined with your tongue, were incredible."

"Do you want me to fuck you with it again?"

"Yes, please fuck me again Beth."

Instead of sliding the toy in her I kept it on her swollen clit and slid 2 fingers into her dripping pussy. Jenna moaned loudly as my fingers penetrated her. I started slowly thrusting my fingers into her tight cunt, rotating them slightly as I pumped in and out. At the same time, I teased her swollen clit with the tip of the toy. It only took a few minutes for her to begin breathing hard and for her body to begin trembling with excitement. When I sensed her orgasm was nearing I slowed my finger-fucking and pulled the toy away. After about 30 seconds to let her cool down, I pushed the vibrator back against her clit and resumed thrusting my fingers into her sizzling pussy. As I felt her orgasm approaching, I again pulled away, teasing her. This time she growled at me "Oh God Beth, please stop teasing me. I need to cum soooo bad."

"Patience my naughty little slut. Good things come to those who wait."

Jenna whimpered at my comment, but said nothing else. I didn't want to tease her too much, so I began plunging my fingers into her silky pussy furiously, pushed the vibrator harder against her hardened clit and leaned down and darted my tongue to her puckered backdoor. It took less than 30 seconds of that triple stimulation to send her over the edge. A loud wail echoed off the walls and Jenna's body twitched as she came. Her pussy clenched on my fingers as her juices gushed out of her, oozing down my hand and wrist. For a few more seconds I continued the triple assault on her as her orgasm wracked her body. With her body still in the throes of orgasm, I pulled my tongue from her wrinkled star and spit into her clutching backdoor. With my fingers still buried in her overheated pussy, I moved the vibrator to her ass, pushing the tip against her tight asshole. With my saliva and her juices as lube, I pushed the tip of the toy into her.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she exclaimed as she felt her tight sphincter yield to the toy.

"Relax baby," I said. "Trust me, I know you will love this. Just concentrate on relaxing your ass."

I slipped my fingers from her sopping pussy and began teasing her bloated clit. Jenna jumped at the direct stimulation on her overly sensitive nub and I could hear and feel her panting. I gently eased another inch of the thin vibrator farther into her and I watched as her body trembled. My fingers caressed her bulging clit and I was determined to make Jenna cum with my vibrator deep in her ass.

"How does that feel baby?"

"It burns a little, and feels kinda weird, but it feels good too," she answered between deep breaths.

After a few minutes I slipped more of the vibrating toy into her, about half of it now buried in her surrendering asshole.

"Tell me you want more, Jenna. Tell me you want me to fuck your tight ass with this toy and make you cum!"

"Do it Beth! Fuck my ass and make me cum," she exclaimed.

I rubbed her engorged clit with my fingers gently and slowly withdrew the vibrator, watching her ass stretch around the shaft of the vibrator as it appeared from inside her. When just the tip was left in her, I quickly thrust it back inside, burying all 6" into her. As I did, I pinched her enflamed clit between my thumb and fingers and Jenna screamed so loudly I worried she would wake my neighbors. I pulled the toy back out and plunged into the deep recesses of her ass again, Jenna grunting at the penetration. I stroked the toy in and out of her and she cried out as she achieved her release. A small squirt splattered onto my chest as she came, and a few seconds later her legs gave out and she collapsed on the bed, the toy quickly sliding out of her used asshole.

I laid down beside my sexy lesbian plaything, her body heaving as she tried to control her breathing. I slipped my arm around her and kissed her shoulder, then her cheek. Jenna's eyes were tightly closed and I hoped I hadn't pushed her too far. I continued kissing her lightly as her body calmed and I saw her open her eyes. Pure lust exuded from her blue eyes as she gazed at me. I leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose. "Are you OK?"

Jenna took a deep gulp of air. "I don't think I can move. Every muscle in my body feels like jelly."

"Just relax baby. You'll be fine. Knowing you, you'll be ready for more in a couple minutes," I smiled.

"I don't think so, not this time. I feel like you turned me inside out."

I leaned in, found her lips and gave her a soft, lingering kiss as I lightly caressed her cheek. I broke the kiss and gazed upon the sexy nymph in my bed. "So I guess you liked that?"

"At first it hurt. Not a lot, but a little. After that, it was just all pleasure. I can't believe how hard I came with you doing that to me."

"Doing what Jenna?"

"You fucking my ass with your toy. First your tongue, then a finger and then a toy. I didn't ever think of anything like that before but everything you did made me feel so good. I can't believe I liked it and I came so hard."

"I'm glad you liked it. Maybe we'll do it again." I leaned in and kissed her again. "Unfortunately, our time is running out tonight so it will have to be another time." My pussy was on fire, and I wanted nothing more than to ride Jenna's face again, but I had to refrain. "Why don't you go get in the shower baby?"

Jenna gave me a cute pout, and I gave her another playful smack on the ass before sliding away, not trusting myself to stay in the bed with her. I watched as she slowly moved off the bed and stretched, and I watched her cute ass as she walked to the bathroom. I had to suppress my urge to join her in the shower as I heard the water turn on. Instead, I walked to my dresser to get dressed. Then I realized it would be hard to explain why I changed clothes to Jenna's mom if she saw me, so I turned, picked up my somewhat wrinkled blouse and skirt off the floor and put them on, not bothering with my bra. I walked downstairs and quickly realized I was famished. I pulled some grapes from the fridge and quickly gulped some down. As I closed the refrigerator door a thought hit me. I grabbed the grapes and some water and went back upstairs just in time to hear the water turn off. I quickly ducked into Sara's room and emerged with a page from a coloring book.

I went back to my bedroom and into the bathroom. I put the water and grapes on the vanity and wrapped my arms Jenna from the back, cupping her breasts. "I brought you something to eat."

"I am hungry," she replied. "I ate so much tonight but it wasn't very filling," she laughed.

I kissed the nape of her neck and told her to eat as much as she wanted and went back downstairs, not trusting myself anywhere near her naked body. She dried her hair and joined me in the kitchen a few minutes later, looking as fresh as when she arrived with her mom earlier.

"How much do you normally get paid for babysitting?" I asked. As she moved beside me.

"You don't need to pay me Beth," she replied.

"Yes, I do because if your mom asks you need to have the cash."

"Usually $10 an hour, but you really don't have to," she reiterated.

I went to my purse and pulled out $50 and handed it to her. Suddenly, it felt very wrong, like I was paying her for sex. I had to get that thought of my head. "Take this," I said. "You need to have it just so it seems like a normal night babysitting.'

After getting the story straight for the night I asked her if she was ready to go. She snuggled up next to me and said "Not really. When can we be together again?"

"I'm not sure," I answered honestly. "We have to be careful not to make an excuse to see each other, but it will happen. I promise."

She looked at me sadly with her big, doe eyes. I leaned down and kissed her softly. As she melted into my body I could feel my lust rising again and I sadly pulled away.

We got in my car and she directed me to her house, which I quickly learned was only about four blocks away. I pulled up into the driveway and felt like I should kiss her, but knew her mom may be watching.

"Good night, baby," I whispered. "I promise I'll see you again soon."

"Good night Beth, and thank you for everything," Jenna responded.

She opened the door, swung her legs out and a moment later was gone. I watched her cute ass as she walked to the door, and then disappeared inside. I sighed as I pulled away, and I started planning how I could get Jenna back between my legs again.

12