Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,603 Followers

I later learned from Jenna that in the ladies room, the girl had told Jenna that the black guy, Gerald, was indeed a senior football player and they were all out having a good time. She said that Gerald had asked them to leave him alone with Jenna. That is what they were laughing about. When they all left, Gerald became concerned when he noticed her rings. That is when Jenna dropped the bombshell on him that yes she was indeed married and that her husband was there. When the drinks were sent over, she told him that that was my way of saying that is was okay for her to have sex with him. However, if he wanted it, he would have to accept her conditions.

After Gerald agreed, I went over and introduced myself to him and we finished our drinks. I told him that we were very discreet and that we were on the up and up. He said that he did not have a ride there. I told him that would actually be better, for we were ready to leave if he was and go to our hotel. I assured him it was a suite and that he and Jenna could have whatever privacy they wanted as long as I was there for security. After getting to know each other better, he agreed that we indeed seemed legit and he was all in. We left and drove to our hotel with Gerald and Jenna in the back, kissing and Gerald feeling her up. By the time we got to the hotel, they were both ready.

We all went up to the room together. We acted like friends going to have a drink. On the elevator ride up I asked Gerald if he had any reservations. He said that he had heard there were couples like us who liked to play around but he would have never figured Jenna as a woman like that. I explained that in order to make them feel comfortable with each other, that I would give them their space if he wanted. When we got in the room, Jenna excused herself to go freshen up. Jerome gulped a glass of champagne. I had a glass myself. Finally Jenna came out in her complete honeymoon outfit. She asked if I had a drink for a lady. She looked stunning. Gerald shook his head as if trying to wake up from a dream. I told Jenna that since we were trying to get comfortable, she might want Gerald to help remove her white bra and replace it with the sheer duster. She puckered her lips and asked, " Honey, don't you like my bra?" I told her I loved it but I liked it better on the couch. Gerald unhooked the four clasps on the back of the bra and Jenna took it off and handed it to me. She went back into the bedroom and returned wearing the ultra sheer duster.

Gerald was stunned when Jenna walked out. Her beautiful nipples were standing out and caught the sheer material on the very tips of her breasts. The rest of the duster seemed to mold to her healthy curves. I stepped forward and offered Jenna my arm as if walking her down the aisle. Gerald followed us into the bedroom. As Jenna disengaged from my arm, I kissed her and told her I would be right outside. I went back into the living area and left the door slightly ajar. I pulled up a chair near the crack where I could hear but not see.

I heard some muffled kissing and moans. Then I heard muted noises like Gerald was taking off his clothes. Jenna exclaimed, " Oh, God, Gerald, you are so big." Gerald directed her telling her," Suck my cock." I heard more moans from Gerald and slurping noises from Jenna. Gerald moaned, "Oh yes, your mouth feels so good." Then I heard Jenna direct Gerald saying, "Please take my panties off and lick my pussy." After a pause I heard Gerald say, "You are so wet." To which Jenna responded, "Well, you are running like a water hose yourself, Gerald."

Next, Jenna implored," Fuck me with your big cock." As I heard the bed bouncing, Jenna began moaning and then crying out," O, God, Yes, Yes, O God, Yes, YESSSSSSSSS, OH GOOOD." I knew that she had stared cumming as she shrieked her encouragement for Gerald to keep sinking his marvelous cock all the way into her pussy. The pitch got higher and more shrill the more Gerald pounded her tight cunt. "O GOD, O YES, Yes, YES, YEEEEESSSSSS. O GOOOOOOD." She then exploded into hysterical moans and shrieks as Gerald knocked the bottom of her womb. Next Jenna cooed, "Stay deep inside me, Gerald, and don't pull out."

Eventually, I heard Gerald get up and head to the restroom. Jenna, called me, "Honey come look at the mess Gerald left me in." I walked around the door and indeed her pussy was oozing thick white cum down the crack of her ass and onto the sheets. I quickly shed my clothes and pointed my slender cock directly into the sloppy mess. She probably could not feel me at all, but as a bottom my pubic bone against hers, my cock felt like it was engulfed in warm Jell-O. I came so quickly that I could not enjoy the experience as much as I would have liked. I shot my huge load of cum into her dripping pussy and when I pulled out, her pussy was oozing all three of our juices onto the bed.

Jenna directed Gerald to lie back on the bed and lean his back up to the headboard of the bed. She laid down on his soft cock and I marveled as her mountainous breasts fell sideways while she spread her legs allowing for the cum to continue to drip down her ass onto the swampy goo below. After about ten minutes of Jenna and I both thanking Gerald for his performance and consideration, Jenna asked if he was ready for another go. She turned over and began to lick his flaccid cock bringing it slowly back to life. His cock bobbed with his pulse and Jenna's tongue bath. As he continued to rise, I got a look and the size of his cock. It was about nine inches long and extremely thick. My cock was so slender that I marveled at the circumference of his massive tool. His balls were the size of plums.

Jenna got on her hands and knees with her head facing me.

She invited Gerald to take her doggy style. He mounted her and began slowly thrusting his cock deep into her womb. Even though she had been flowing a river of cum, there was plenty left in her pussy to coat his black cock making it shine like a mirror. The deeper he penetrated her, the more she moaned. She started having a string of orgasms and convulsions and shrieking at Gerald to fuck her. Gerald pounded her white shaved pussy like this was going to be his last. She screamed out just as Gerald began shooting his cum deep into her. Their violent thrusting continued until Jenna let out a curdling scream and pitched face forward onto the bed. Her eyes rolled back showing white. I think she blacked out for a few seconds before she started moving again.

After Gerald got off the bed, Jenna rolled over and pleaded with me to "Make love to me with your mouth." I dived right down and began licking her swollen pussy and clitoris. I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and swallowed the flowing juices. I was unbelievably turned on, but the cum tasted like a powerful nectar, fueling my desire even more. I got my whole face into the flowing river and made sure to coat her belly and thighs with the lovemaking products.

Jenna and I fell asleep in the pools of cum we had left on the linens. Gerald crashed on the couch in the living room. Around seven the following morning, I heard Gerald stirring. I offered to take him back to his apartment. We got some coffee downstairs before we left. He asked how long we were in town for. I told him we would leave Sunday morning. He told me that he and some friends were going to hang out at the club that night. He asked us to join them if we wanted. He then said, "Man, that was the hottest white pussy I have ever had, and I have had a bunch." I thanked him and told him we might indeed drop by the club that evening.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,603 Followers
12