Jenni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers

I chuckle and move to grab her clothes and then wipe my hand off on her blouse. Seeing her expression and I ask her. "So three months. Agreed?"

She nods her head yes but I can see she is somewhat mortified about what she has done but I know with time it will all pass. As I open the door I look back to see my very naked stepdaughter all flushed from her orgasm.

All I can think of is how she is sitting in my leather passenger seat, in a puddle of her own cum and the car smelling of her sex. Closing the door, I move about the car and open her door, holding my hand out to her. She takes it and I lead her to door going into the house knowing the rest of the night is going to be very interesting.. I pause for a moment. "Tell Daddy you're my cum slut, baby and that for the next three months you will be my mine."

With a small voice, I hear her say. "Yes Daddy I am your cum slut and I will be yours for the next three months." With head bowed, I open the door and let her pass me as she enters and know for the next three months, she will be all mine to do with as I please.

As she steps into the house... I do stop her and motion to my car... "Seems your first task is to clean my car... and I want it done NAKED!"

To be continued...

kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers
12