Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was to be a fuck.

Pure and simple.

He was going to use her for his needs and no more.

This time was just for him.

Just for his needs.

Jenni realised this and it made her wetter.

Her Daddy was going to use her for himself. Because he could. That knowledge made her so hot that she felt as though she would explode.

She felt her cunt gush, her juices flowing over her thighs and spilling onto the comforter.

She heard him laugh as he saw her gushing. His pleasure in her sexuality made her eyes close involuntarily and without warning she was impaled.

He drove his shaft deep into her wet folds, feeling her hot depths grip him greedily as he rammed in and out of her eager body. He grunted his need as he slammed harder into her, pausing for a moment to shift his weight onto one hand so the other was free to pluck at her nipples.

He wanted to make it hard for her to stay silent. He needed to feel her take his cock hard and needed to give her his pain.

He needed to know that she was fighting to control her need to scream her agony.

He needed to feel his control over her.

He ploughed harder and deeper into her, not trying to pleasure her, but in his very savagery doing so. His vicious fucking was giving her more pleasure than the sweetest love making could possibly have done.

His fingers twisting and pulling on her nipples was sending spasms of pain and delight through her entire being.

She wanted to scream, wanted to scream her agony and pleasure, wanted to scream out his name as he fucked her hard and fast.

But she couldn't.

Because just feet below them her mother, his wife was on the phone complaining about the inadequacies of the man who was satisfying her in every way a man could satisfy a woman.

Grunting harder, his cock pumping in and out of her tight, hot cunt Jenni's father felt his anger at his wife disappear, feeling instead his love for his beautiful daughter flood him. He thrust harder, wanting to bury his cock deep inside her, wanting to shoot his seed deep into his sweet daughter.

With a final, vicious thrust he felt his balls tighten and his hot come shoot deep into his daughter's body. He groaned his release, slamming into her once more before falling onto her writhing body, her need to orgasm obvious from her movements.

He smiled to himself as he realised that she was not going to come unless he gave permission.

And right now, he didn't want to give that permission. He wanted his Jenni to feel the frustration of her need to orgasm until later when he would stroke and lick her to a blissful orgasm.

Groaning he pulled out of her cunt, grabbed her hair and pulled her to a sitting position.

"Clean me up, baby. Clean Daddy's cock." Her enthusiasm pleased him immensely as he felt her eager tongue and mouth lick and suck every trace of her juices and his come from his cock.

Pulling away he tucked his cock back into his jeans and zipped up as he watched his naked daughter shivering in need sitting watching him.

"Good girl." He stroked her cheek, smiling as she tried to kiss his hand. "Later I will show you what those little Ben Wa Balls can do for you."

Her grateful smile filled his heart.

"Good girl. Now get cleaned up and come downstairs. I want you to watch a movie with your mother and me."

Her startled glance amused him. Just as the idea of spending time with Jenni and her mother amused him.

12