Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought back to that day, when I had caught her and my dad together. I removed the image of my father, on his knees, and replaced it with an image of myself. On my knees. Sucking and gagging on Jennifer's massive cock.

I pictured her throwing me onto the bed, landing face first and her yanking my shorts down to my ankles. Climbing behind me and lining her cock up with my ass, sliding deep into me and fucking me like an animal.

I groaned and shuttered, my cock twitched and I sprayed my load all over the shower wall. Heaving and panting, I leaned on the wall for support as my legs trembled underneath of me. I relaxed, cracking my neck and reaching for the soap, trying to forget about the thoughts that had just brought me to an orgasm.

Little did I know, just outside the bathroom door, my step-mother had been listening as I had groaned and moaned in the shower. She had peeked through the door and watched me, through the glass shower stall. Stroking her own cock as she admired the sight before her and licking her lips, with lust.

Over the next couple of days, Jennifer and I did not see too much of each other. She was busy with work and had also been to a few meetings with her lawyer, regarding the divorce papers that she planned to serve to my father. When we did see each other though, we would shoot each other odd glances. I caught her "checking me out" again, on a number of occasions and I was certain, she must have noticed me doing the same thing. I wondered what she thought about that, though.

Late one Friday night, I was on my way up the stairs to my bedroom, to call it a night. As I walked down the hallway towards my door, I passed the bathroom door and heard what sounded like, crying. It wasn't out of the ordinary; not anymore. On a few occasions in the last month, I had caught Jennifer crying over my father. I was always there to try and comfort her and make her feel better, whenever I found her in these conditions.

Pressing my ear to the door though, I realized that it wasn't sobbing that I was hearing; it was moaning. Jennifer was moaning.

Curious, I carefully pushed the bathroom door open just a little and peeked inside. Sure enough, there was Jennifer. She was completely nude and sitting on the toilet, with the lid down. Her cock was standing at full attention and I watched, as her hand glided effortlessly up and down the length of her shaft.

"Holy shit," I muttered to myself.

My own cock immediately sprang to life in my shorts, aching for release. I couldn't stop myself; I slid my hand down past the elastic waist band and wrapped my fingers around myself. I started gently stroking my cock, watching Jennifer as she pleasured herself and taking in the sounds of her low moans.

Her hand started moving faster and her breathing became heavier, indicating that she was close to cumming. As she started stroking faster, so did I and I felt my orgasm building up. That feeling of pressure in my balls...it was overwhelming.

Just as I was about to explode in my pants, I slipped and lost my balance, falling into the bathroom door and knocking it wide open. It slammed against the bath tub and Jennifer jumped and screamed in shock, jumping from the toilet seat and turning towards me.

"Michael?"

"I...I..."

I couldn't bring myself to say a word. Jennifer and I were standing there, staring at each other in shock and neither of us knew what to say or do. When the shock wore off just a bit, Jennifer quickly covered her genitals with one hand and used the other, to cup her breasts and cover them. "Mike, I just...um..."

My own shock was wearing off now too and as it did, a strange feeling overcame me. Before I knew what I was doing, I stepped slowly into the bathroom and moved towards Jennifer.

"Mike, what are you..."

She backed up against the wall and I continued moving closer, until she couldn't move back any further. I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers, kissing her deeply. Jennifer didn't respond right away, except to attempt to break the kiss. She stopped though and sighed, giving in and kissing me back after a few seconds. I pushed her hand away from her cock, breaking the kiss and wrapping my fingers around her shaft.

"What are you doing?"

"Just...I don't know..."

I didn't know. I didn't have a fucking clue, what the hell I was doing at that moment. I started gently stroking her cock, our lips just inches apart and we both started breathing heavier. The bathroom suddenly seemed to become so fucking hot, that we were both sweating.

Suddenly, I was on my knees on the bathroom floor, in front of Jennifer and her cock was mere inches from my face. I could feel the heat from her tool, against my cheeks and smell the musky aroma of her balls. Practically drooling by now, I opened my mouth and started licking the head of her shaft. Jennifer gasped and then leaned back against the wall, watching me as I swirled my tongue around the head. I teased her for a few moments, running my tongue up and down the length of her shaft and sucking on her balls. Then I moved back up and wrapped my lips around her cock, swallowing it whole.

I gagged, when she reached the back of my throat and her hand moved through my hair and to the back of my head. She grabbed my head and forced my mouth, all the way down over her cock, until I could feel her balls pressing against my chin.

"Fuuuck," she moaned, loudly.

"You like that baby? Do you like Momma's big cock?"

Still holding my head, but with both hands now, Jennifer started thrusting in and out of my mouth; she was fucking my throat.

Gluck, Gluck, Gluck, Gluck!

The gagging and slurping sounds that I was making, sounded far from masculine and for a moment, I felt a bit awkward about it all. I brushed it off though and focused on trying to take her whole cock, enjoying the salty taste of her pre-cum.

Jennifer forced her cock as deep into my mouth as I could take it and she shivered, her legs wobbling. My throat squeezed and clenched tightly around her cock, causing her to pull at my hair a bit and then she cried out in pleasure. "I'm cumming!" She shouted.

I braced myself and felt the first few ropes of her cum, splash against the back of my throat. She released my head and I pulled back, barely closing my eyes in time to keep her from blinding me, as another rope landed right across my left eye. The next one, splashed against the bridge of my nose. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and Jennifer fired off an additional three ropes of cum, covering my tongue with her sticky bits.

It was salty and very delicious, and I swallowed it down. Jennifer looked down at me with lust in her eyes, drinking in the sight of me, as I looked back up at her.

"You look so fucking hot, with your face covered in my cum."

"You tasted so good," I replied, licking some of it off of my lips.

The next thing I knew, we were moving from the bathroom and towards Jennifer's bedroom. My clothes came off and we climbed onto the mattress together, entwined in each others arms. Our lips were every where, exploring each others bodies. Rolling onto my back and pulling her on top of me, I started sucking on her tits. My tongue swirled around her nipples, flicking at them and she moaned loudly, holding my head in both hands.

Then we were in 69 position, with Jennifer on top. Her ass shoved in my face and I gasped and moaned, writhing around underneath of her, as she started sucking me off. I opened my mouth and her cock slipped between my lips again, sucking on her dick at the same time.

I had loved going down on Jennifer but, I had to admit...I was very happy to find that she wanted to go down on me too.

It didn't take much more then a few minutes, before we were both panting and moaning, our bodies trembling as we came together. Jennifer pumped yet another massive load of cum, deep into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and felt it filling my stomach, a warm sensation overtaking me as it slid down my throat. At that exact same time, I gave her a mouthful of my own cum and I loved the fact, that she too swallowed every drop.

Then it was all over.

We were both spent. Jennifer collapsed on top of me, her ass still in my face and we both just stayed like that for a while. Her cock and balls were strewn across my face and I breathed in her intoxicating scent, loving the way that she smelled.

When she finally got off of me, Jennifer laid down and closed her eyes. Neither of us spoke a word; we were too tired at the moment. I contemplated getting out of bed and returning to my own room but, I didn't think I could bring myself to move. I just stayed there and thought about what had happened...

When I got up the next morning, I made my way right to the bathroom. After relieving my bladder and splashing some hot water on my face, I threw on a pair of shorts and made my way downstairs. Jennifer was in the kitchen, washing dishes at the sink and I took it upon myself, to sneak up behind her.

I wrapped my arms around Jennifer's waist and she jumped, startled by my presence. Jennifer pushed me back and I chuckled, leaning against the kitchen counter and smiling.

"Sorry," I said softly. "I didn't mean to-"

"Don't do that," she said, with a stern voice.

"What...I just...I didn't mean to scare you," I insisted.

"It's not that you scared me; I just can't."

She brushed past me and walked out into the living room, leaving me confused and shocked by her reaction. I turned and followed her into the other room, where she was now sitting on the couch. She looked conflicted. I hadn't expected this to happen and suddenly, I was worried that everything was about to go down hill between the two of us.

"Jennifer...talk to me. Please?"

"What do you want me to say?" she asked, looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Aren't you pissed at me?"

"Why would I be pissed at you?"

"I took advantage of you!" She snapped.

I was quiet and so was she, for a few moments at least.

"Is that what you think? Jennifer, that's not the case at all. I wanted everything that happened last night. I'm the one who made the first move anyway, remember? We're two consenting adults here, there's nothing wrong with what happened last-"

"No," she cut me off.

"What happened last night, never should have happened. I was so horny and it's been so long, since I've had sex. You were there and I just...I let my desires cloud my judgment. I'm married; to your father of all people! Don't you care about that?"

"You're separated and getting a divorce..."

"Still," she carried on. "Don't you care about the fact, that you're trying to have an affair with your father's ex lover?"

"No! He was an asshole towards you...you deserve to be treated with love and respect. He didn't want anything out of you, besides your money."

"You're not wrong," Jennifer agreed.

Again, the room fell silent and I stood there, staring at her and waiting for her to say something...anything.

"It can't happen again," she spoke finally.

"Do you understand me, Mike? We can't do that again."

I sighed and before I could respond, Jennifer stood up and walked past me, heading upstairs and to her room. I flopped down on the couch and buried my face in my hands, groaning in frustration. This was absolutely NOT, what I had expected.

For the next few nights, Jennifer seemed to avoid me for the most part. I wanted to talk to her but, I figured it best to just give her her space and let her figure things out; hopefully everything would settle down soon.

In the mean time, I couldn't stop thinking about that night together. The taste, the texture...the smell of her cock and her ass. The feeling of her skin against mine. I was so fucking horny, all the damn time. I wanted to make another move but, I knew it would be the wrong thing to do at that point in time.

I would get up in the morning and carry out my daily routine, cleaning up the back and front yards and cutting the grass. Jennifer would stand at the sliding glass door and watch me, just like she had that one day. Something told me that she really did want me, just as much as I wanted her; I just had to be patient. I understood this was not something she ever expected to happen between the two of us; I couldn't rush her into anything.

Then one day, my patience paid off.

I was laying on the couch in the living room one afternoon. It was so hot outside, all I wanted was to stay inside all day and sit in the air conditioning. The TV was on but, I had the volume down low; I was trying to take a short nap. Despite not wanting to do anything that day, I had some errands to run later in the day and I wanted to get some rest before I got started.

I heard the front door open and shut softly, followed by soft footsteps across the hardwood floors; coming in my direction.

I opened my eyes to find Jennifer, standing over me at the opposite end of the couch.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned.

"I just..."

She trailed off and I sat up, becoming concerned as to whether or not something was wrong. Jennifer climbed over the arm of the couch and moved towards me, then suddenly her lips were crushed against my own. I was shocked but of course, I kissed her back. It only took seconds before there seemed to be an inferno burning between the two of us. She pushed me onto my back and lifted my shirt up, licking and sucking on my nipples. I reached down between the two of us and slipped my hand into her yoga pants, feeling for her cock and wrapping my fingers around it. I started stroking, as she sucked on my nipples, both of us panting and moaning softly.

Then as quickly as it had begun, it was over. Jennifer suddenly snapped out of her state and backed off, pushing herself off the couch and turning her back on me. "I'm sorry..."

She darted up the stairs and left me on the couch, with one hell of a case of blue balls.

"Damn it," I muttered to myself.

I had been so fucking close; but that was all it took. She may have backed out at the last second but, Jennifer had made a move that made it very clear to me what she really wanted. I wasn't going to just let that slide.

That night, I took a shower and washed myself up nice and good. Once I was finished, I leaned against the sink and stared at my reflection in the mirror, contemplating what I was about to do; hopefully, I wouldn't ruin everything in one move.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom, moving down the hallway and stopping in front of Jennifer's door. I reached for the door knob and twisted it, slowly pushing the door open and slipping into her room. It was dark; Jennifer was asleep. I could hear her snoring softly, as I crept across the room towards her mattress.

I stopped just next to her and took a deep breath, dropping the towel and standing there completely nude for a moment. Then I climbed into the bed with her and pushed the covers, to the side. She was sleeping nude...that made this a hell of a lot easier on me.

Throwing one leg over her, I found myself sitting in her lap. Immediately, Jennifer was wide awake and staring up at me...she didn't make a move or a sound though.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth; she returned the kiss without hesitation. I could feel her cock begin to stir, sliding between my ass cheeks and pressing against my hole.

I started humping her, enjoying the feel of her cock between my cheeks. I moved down and kissed her neck, then her breasts, licking her nipples and then kissing my way down her toned tummy and past her waist line. Breathing in the musky aroma, I wrapped my lips around her cock and swallowed her whole. Jennifer groaned, still offering zero protest, as I started bobbing my head up and down and sucking.

"Michael..."

She moaned softly, her voice trailing off and I knew I had her now. Both hands on the back of my head, Jennifer began forcing my head up and down, fucking my mouth just like before.

She pushed my head all the way down and held it there, choking me. My nose was pressed against her smooth, clean shaved pubic area, causing a little bit of difficulty breathing through my nostrils. I could feel my cheeks turning red and starting to burn, my forehead glistening with sweat.

"I want your ass," she said suddenly.

Jennifer let go of my head and I pulled back, releasing her cock from my mouth. She shoved me onto my back and climbed on top of me, practically shoving her tongue down my throat. Forcing my legs apart, she moved between them and lifted them up, forcing them back as far as they would go. Jennifer looked down and admired the sight of my puckered little asshole, pushing my legs back even further and burying her face between my cheeks.

I gasped, the feeling of her hot tongue probing my hole, sending chills up and down my spine. She covered my hole and my ass crack in spit, before carefully inserting an index finger and gently massaging what I figured was my prostate. I shivered, biting my lip and moaning louder then ever; just her finger felt incredible. I wondered what the real thing, was going to feel like.

Pulling her face away from my ass, Jennifer groaned in anticipation. I looked back over my shoulder and saw her gripping her cock, stroking it and aiming the tip right at my entrance. I felt the heat of the mushroom shaped head, pressing against my hole and I shivered. I couldn't wait to feel her inside of me, for the very first time.

Jennifer gave me exactly that, when she rolled her hips forward and shoved her cock into me.

I gasped, my whole body tensing up and I gripped the bed sheets. Almost instantly, the pain was unbearable, and she only had the tip inside of me. I bit my lip so hard, I swore I could taste blood. I was trying desperately, to deal with it and not complain; I wanted to make her feel good.

Jennifer took her time, gripping me by the hips and trying to inch her way into my asshole. I could hear her breathing heavily behind me and I knew, she was having trouble going so slow. I must have been so fucking tight around her cock, all she wanted was to bend me over and drill me. Still, she took it slow and easy and soon enough, I could feel her hips pressing against my ass; she had all ten inches of her cock inside of me now.

Panting and sweating by now, I lifted my face from the pillow and looked over my shoulder again. The look on Jennifer's face was one of pure bliss. Her eyes were half closed and she was biting her lower lip, her blonde hair matted to her forehead with sweat. She looked like she was about to blow her load, right then and there; she struggled to hold herself back.

"Michael," she groaned. "Your ass is so tight, baby..."

I squeezed my ass around her cock, clenching and unclenching and Jennifer gasped.

She pulled back just a little and thrust forward, giving my ass a smack and then racking her nails along the skin on my back. "Do you like my cock inside of you, baby? Do you like Momma's big fat cock, deep in your tight virgin ass?"

"Y-Yes," I stammered, my voice cracking as I spoke.

I sounded the exact opposite of masculine at that moment but, it didn't bother me much.

"Tell Momma, you love her cock in your ass baby."

"I love it," I replied, breathing heavier.

"You love it...what?"

"I love it Momma!"

"Mm, good boy!"

She smacked my ass again and this time, I gave a bit of a yelp. With that, Jennifer pulled back and slammed forward again. That's when the fun really began, with her hammering away at my ass and showing absolutely no more restraint.

I'm not going to lie; it was painful at first. Even though she had waited a few moments, allowing me some time to try and adjust to her cock, it was still difficult to handle the pain.

Still, somewhere behind the discomfort and pain, was a growing feeling of pressure in my balls. My cock burned, oozing pre-cum all over the sheets. Jennifer reached around and gripped my semi-erect member and started jerking it, as she continued fucking my ass. As she pumped my cock with her hand, I could feel my asshole clenching and squeezing around Jennifer's dick.