Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me down flat, kissing the back of my neck and lifted herself up until only the head of her cock was inside of me...and then slammed back down on me again. Her full body weight collapsed on top of me, pushing me hard against the mattress. I grunted and moaned, as I felt her cock pushing deeper inside of me and she continued doing this, over and over again.

Before long, Jennifer had me moaning and panting like a total fucking bitch. All the while, she kept talking dirty right in my ear, demanding that I refer to her as "Mommy" and

"Mistress."

The dirty talk seemed to fuel my arousal, making the whole thing even hotter then it already was and I feared that soon, she would have me painting the walls with my cum.

Jennifer wasn't that far off from her own orgasm, though.

"I'm gonna cum," she finally announced, after a few minutes of drilling my ass like an animal.

"Do you want that, baby?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Mmm, do you want my cum inside of you?"

"Yes...oh god, yes! Please!"

"Tell Momma what you want, sweetie..."

"Momma...I want your cum inside of me! Please!"

"You're such a good boy."

Jennifer buried her face in the crook of my neck, no more words to be spoken. She continued pounding my ass, harder and faster now. Grunting and panting and moaning in my ear, Jennifer bit my neck as her cock began to pulsate and she erupted deep within my bowls. I felt the warmth of her seed, as she pumped me full of it, with several long shots.

"Ohh fuck," she sighed, slowing her thrusts.

She collapsed on top of me now but, kept a steady pace, humping me and milking the last bit of cum from her balls. As she continued humping me, I felt the pressure in my own balls reach it's peak and with my orgasm crashed right into me. I opened my mouth to scream in pleasure but, nothing came out. My voice caught in my throat and instead, I simply lay there underneath of her, shaking and panting as cum oozed from my dick and soaked the sheets.

"That's a good boy," Jennifer whispered softly, in my ear.

She lifted herself off of me then, her cock sliding out of my gaping ass and laid down beside me. Pulling me into her arms, Jennifer gave me a kiss on the forehead and I laid my head on her breasts, using them as one very comfortable pillow.

We were both too exhausted to speak...

If I thought that night meant that things were going to be smooth sailing from that point forward, I was completely wrong.

When I woke the next morning, I awoke to more drama. I was lying on my side, with Jennifer behind me; we were in a spooning position. I could feel her breasts pressing against my back and her cock, resting comfortably between my ass cheeks. With a soft moan, I pushed back against her cock and felt it begin to stir. Jennifer groaned and shifted behind me, moving her hand up and down my chest and over my nipples.

I turned onto my other side, so that I could face Jennifer. She opened her eyes and smiled at me for a few seconds, until I reached under the blankets and started stroking her; that's when she tensed up again.

"S-Stop," she said, pulling away from me and turning onto her back.

"What? What's the matter?"

I propped myself up on an elbow and stared at her, waiting for an explanation; I didn't need one though. I could tell by the look on her face, what exactly this meant. We were right back at square one again, only this time, I wasn't so understanding.

"What the fuck is the problem? I mean seriously! You tell me that you're not interested, then you try and make a move on me, while I'm sitting on the couch and then you freak out again. Then we hook up again last night and now here we are, right back in the same situation again. Make up your fucking mind!"

Jennifer looked stunned by my outburst. I sat up and she reached for me but, I didn't wait. I rolled out of bed and staggered out of her bedroom, down the hallway and into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut behind me and sat down on the toilet, staring at the wall in front of me.

This was ridiculous, I thought to myself.

I stood up and threw the lid down on the toilet, before turning towards the sink and placing both hands on either side of the ceramic. Standing there for a few moments, I heard the door knob to the bathroom door turning and then the door slowly opened; it was Jennifer.

Neither of us said a word, as she stepped into the bathroom and moved behind me. Looking hesitant, Jennifer stood behind me and reached out with both hands, placing them on my shoulders. She started gently rubbing my shoulders and then moved her hands down, wrapping her arms around me from behind. She kissed my neck and buried her face in the crook, with a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

We just stood like that for a long time, with both of my hands still planted on either side of the sink. Then I felt it; her cock, growing stiff and pressing against my ass crack.

I believed she was really sorry but, I was still kind of pissed off. Some part of me wanted to push her away, to yell at her again...I was horny though, just like she was.

Jennifer moved her hands up and down my chest, gently brushing over my nipples with her finger tips. I shivered and she pushed against me, her cock slipping between my ass cheeks and pressing firmly against my asshole. I was still pretty loose from the night before, so it didn't take much effort for her to slide right into me. I groaned, gripping the sink and slumped forward, as Jennifer began thrusting in and out, slowly at first. Then gradually, she picked up the pace and started pumping harder and faster.

I bit my lip and wondered to myself, why I was letting this happen...would Jennifer regret this again when we finished? Or would she actually accept the fact, that we were both really into each other and that this was okay?

My thoughts faded, as pleasure filled my mind. Jennifer continued pumping in and out of my ass, gripping me by the hips and kissing and sucking on my neck. Her hands moved back up to my nipples again, gently rubbing and pinching them. "I'm sorry," she whispered again, as she continued thrusting.

"God, I love your ass..."

I pushed back against her and a very loud moan, escaped my lips.

"Do you like Momma's cock, baby?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Mmm...I won't hurt you again...I promise."

Something in Jennifer's voice, told me that I could take her seriously this time; I believed what she was saying.

Her pumping became more aggressive now, with Jennifer pushing me harder against the sink. Every blow that she delivered, caused the sink to vibrate under my hands. Our bodies slapped together and the sound echoed through the bathroom.

"I'm gonna cum," Jennifer announced, in a raspy voice.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it for me...fill my ass up!"

I clenched my ass around her cock, as I felt the warmth of her cum, filling my insides once again. As Jennifer's orgasm began to subside, she pulled me away from the sink and into her arms, her cock remaining buried in my ass. She was panting and sweating, as she leaned back against the bathroom door and sunk to the floor, pulling me down with her until I was sitting in her lap. We just stayed there on the floor for a few minutes, and Jennifer reached around and grabbed my cock and started stroking.

I moaned, as she sucked on my neck and jerked my cock until I cried out in pleasure. My cock twitched and spurt after spurt of cum, shot straight up into the air and landed on my chest and my stomach. Jennifer giggled at the sight, some of my cum running down her fingers. She released my cock and licked the cum from her fingertips, before turning my head to her and kissing me on the lips.

"You're not gonna go freaking out on me again, are you?"

The question was logical but, Jennifer gave me a disappointed glance; not disappointed in me though. She was disappointed in herself, because she knew that she'd hurt my feelings.

"I told you, I wasn't going to hurt you again..."

"I know," I replied, looking straight away.

We were still on the floor, with me still sitting on her lap and her arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Michael...I'm serious. I do want to be with you. I'm sorry about before, I just...didn't expect any of this to happen with you."

"I understand that," I nodded. "I never expected it either."

"So," she carried on. "Do I get a second chance?"

I smiled and relaxed in her arms, leaning my head back against one of her breasts.

Jennifer got the point from there and kissed me on the nose, before resting her chin on my head. Things had finally fallen into place it seemed and I was happy, knowing that the two of us could actually be together now. Jennifer seemed to have really accepted the situation and didn't seem like she was going to try and back out again, like she had before.

The months passed and Jennifer proceeded with her plans, to file for divorce with my father. She served him the papers and without any hesitation, my father signed them. He offered no protests at all; that was definitely a good thing.

I did wonder and even worry, whether or not my father knew what was happening between me and Jennifer; if he did, then he didn't seem to let on. I could tell he was at least a little annoyed, that I was still living with her and hadn't gone with him. Whether or not that meant that he knew the truth, I could only imagine.

When the divorce was finally made official, Jennifer and I decided to go out to dinner together, and celebrate the end of her marriage with my father. That may sound a bit odd; celebrating a divorce? Especially, when one of the two people involved is one of your parents. The fact of the matter was though, Jennifer had been unhappy with my father for a while.

The lying and the cheating, and the constant nagging feeling, like he only wanted her for the money...it took a toll on her mentally. Jennifer had been upset when things initially ended but, in the long run she had found herself to be much happier without him...with me.

That night, while we ate dinner at a nice restaurant, Jennifer and I discussed our future together. We wanted to leave Philadelphia and go somewhere else, buy a new house and start a new life together. We talked about different places; Virginia, North or South Carolina or even Florida. There were many options but, the one thing we knew for sure was that neither of us wanted to leave the East Coast completely. We eventually settled on South Carolina and started looking into buying a house out there.

I planned on going to school once we got out there, to become an EMT. It was a good field to work in and would make some decent cash on my end, so I wouldn't feel like I was mooching off of Jennifer, like my father had been doing.

Before we moved, Jennifer and I decided to tell our friends and family...my father included, that we were a couple. Mostly everyone of Jennifer's friends, took it quite well. My family on the other hand, chalked it up to me just doing the same exact thing my father did. They assumed that I only wanted to be with Jennifer, because she had a lot of money. I was young and she could take care of me and put me through school to become an EMT, until I had a job and could fend for myself.

Of course, Jennifer and I both knew this was not the truth...I cut out a lot of my family members after all of that. My father? Well, he wasn't shocked when we told him.

For the most part though, he didn't have a whole lot to say. He did ask me if I really was in love with Jennifer, or if it was just an act. I told him that she meant the world to me and he smiled, leaving things at that. My father and I worked things our and managed to maintain a father and son relationship, that Jennifer was very supportive of. She never wanted the two of us to stop talking, which was why she'd been so hesitant to be with me.

When we finally moved out of Philadelphia, Jennifer and I were more then ready to start our new life together. I had never been happier in my whole life and I was positive, that Jennifer felt the same way.