All Comments on 'Jennifer and Justin'

by FirstErotic

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tiger2012tiger2012about 12 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. From beginning to end and I especially loved the ending :)

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
a mother's work is never done

great story. the long slow build up and sexual energy was palpable, and the heat of passion at the end was amazing. well done.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Wonderful

What a great and wonderful story thank you.

jaccorjaccorabout 12 years ago
Thanks!

I thoroughly enjoyed This story. Please keep writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nicely put together story, slow and steady build up (after the over-long advert as to reasons for not buying an old Toyota!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I just loved this! Write more, please ?! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
absolutely fantastic!

I love this story of very hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer! The mother is in love with Justin, her good-looking well-built boy: "My little baby boy was now over 6 feet tall with a square jaw and a muscular build." She's noticed that her boy's shorts and bed sheets are clogged with his copious young semen---it's enough to make any mother's cunt wet! Justin is always hard around his mom, and when his mother feels his stiff prick she's delighted to discover that it's HUGE, the biggest she's ever seen or even heard of. Though a virgin Justin skillfully finger's his mother's twat to her total satisfaction---after all, it IS his own mother's twat. Her boy smooches his mommy and soon he's got that giant dick of his up his mother's mommy-cunt. Mom cums over and over again on her young son's fabulous cock, and Justin keeps on giving his mother the aggressive incestuous fucks she craves, blowing his big balls up his own birth canal, his mommy's ever-loving cunthole. The boy and his mother both want to get mom pregnant, and Justin fucks a baby up his mommy's cunt---from his potent young balls to his mom's fertile womb. They move away, and live as husband and wife, having lots of cute little incest-babies over the years. Thanks, FirstErotic, for a fabulous story!

dinkymacdinkymacabout 12 years ago
Thanks

for sharing a great story!

Morlan502Morlan502about 12 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent tale; simple and complete but nice and erotic; it hit a number of my personal favorites especially the mother son pregnancy! Thanks!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Very nice.

Don't know if you can, but I'd like to have more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

Great story! You should continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing!

Definitely one of my faves! I'd love to read more. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More sex, Less car talk

Good couple. Write more passionate sex for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story.

Excellent, more of them please. Very erotic and forbidden!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
5 STAR SLAM -DUNK!

And to think I only read it because Jennifer is a pretty name....

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago

A really nice story. Although I felt like the starting was a little bit rushed ("If you weren't my mom ... "). Still really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So friggn hot

I liked everything except "It was as big as any cock I'd seen in any porn." BS, BS, BS the typical; men apparently can't functions or exist in fantasies without humongous cocks, grrrr

I like these two enough to want to see more of their tale; but it's more than OK as is.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible!!!

This story made me cum so hard

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meabout 4 years ago
Too good

This was just too good. Loved every part of it

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Jennifer And Justin:" - Thirty-six Year Old, Sixteen Year Divorce Mother, Jennifer and Eighteen Year Old Virgin Son, Justin.

My opinion of this story, bottom line, is FANfuckingTASTIC!!. It is short, way too short, but the theme and lead characters are perfectly suited to and for each other, even far beyond them being mother and son. Justin has been IN love, and his mother's male confident, for far too many years for him to count. And, his mother is too consumed by her maternal love for her son so deeply that she's never seriously considered another man in her life--since she luckily divorced her worthless husband sixteen years previously, when her son Justin was just two years old.

Again, this story is too damned short, in my humble opinion; however I do grant the writer/author his total control and opinions about the stories every aspect. The story is my ideal incestuous mother and son romance, love story. Happily for Jennifer and Justin (and especially for me) they end up deeper in companionship and familial love, especially since Jennifer is impregnated and their future plans are in their final planning stages of a "marriage" in every way but the legal certificate.

The writer 'First/Erotic has written an awesome--again, though short--mother and son love story that just happens to have the back-drop of incest.....but with ton's of love and romance for the ages!! Great writing ability, with perfect emotions and performances of Jennifer and Justin.....and their future family of and with babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Brilliant you should write more of this story what happens to them

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

This is one of the most beautiful, logically constructedmutually consensual incestuous love stories I have ever read. Character development of the mother and son was indepth and believable. The maturity of the son was well demonistrated by his self-confidence, his plans for the future via saving his money and having a viable plan od action. Based on character development, mother and son each possessed more than adequate amounts of self-awareness, sense of self, ego and id. This is now I imagine a real world incestuous married couple would live life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous