Jennifer and Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can get out your phone and play a game or Facebook with your friends or something. You don't need to sit here and entertain me."

"I like spending time with you Mom. You're good company."

"Well thank you, baby boy. You're not so bad yourself."

We looked at each other and smiled. I reached a hand over to move a stray strand of hair out of his eyes. "You're due for a haircut."

Before I could move my hand away, he caught me off guard and grabbed my wrist. I jumped a little, surprised at the sudden motion and how aggressive he was. He held my wrist firmly, and turned it toward his face, lowering it to his mouth. He kissed the inside of my wrist, just under my palm. It wasn't a quick peck, but a very slow, very sensual kiss. His lips lingered on my wrist for a moment longer than was proper.

"What are you doing?"

"I just like the way your skin feels against my lips." My son was full of surprises today. My heart began to pound very quickly. I could feel my nipples harden under my shirt, and all the hairs on my body felt like they were all standing on end.

"I like it when you do that. I don't mind. I mean, if you want to do it more, I'm ok with that."

He accepted the invitation, and began to kiss further toward my elbow on my arm, dragging his lips across each section as he moved. I closed my eyes and pushed my head back against the headrest. "That feels amazing. You have such a light touch Justin."

"Mmmmm," he moaned, between kisses.

I chuckled. "Maybe you should stop. It's been a while since a guy has touched me, I might not be able to control myself."

He groaned. "Mom, I can't believe you just said that."

"What? Does the thought of your mom being turned on gross you out?"

He took the arm that he was kissing and moved it down into his lap. With his hand over the top of mine, he pressed firmly into his erection. "What do you think? Does that feel like I'm grossed out right now?"

"Justin!" I gasped. I didn't know whether I should pull my hand away or let him continue to massage it into his dick by pressing his hand over mind and rubbing.

"I'm so hard right now Mom. I've been hard all day around you. It's so hard it hurts. I can't wait to get home to relieve it like you said before." His words caused my panties to flood again, and I could feel my cunt begin to flutter. I knew I could come so easily if I had the opportunity to touch myself.

"I'm very....aroused also. We can each have some alone time in our own rooms when we get home. I'll make dinner later or something. Or we can order in," I kept talking, but my words trailed off. I was rambling. All this time, my hand never left his crotch. He was beginning to move his hips in little circles, stimulating his very hard cock with my hand pressed over his jeans.

"That can't feel very good to you," I stated.

"It feels great, Mom. Please don't move your hand away." His was stuttering his words.

"I mean it can't feel great to be trapped in your jeans like that." Before I knew what I was doing, I began to unbutton his jeans and unzip his fly. I moved his boxers until I found the opening, and I fished out his cock. It was huge. It was bigger than Marcus's by quite a bit, and bigger than the other two men whose penises I'd seen in earlier years. It was as big as any cock I'd seen in any porn. It was gorgeous, with a huge bulbous head and lots of veins. Precum was dribbling out of the slit. I fisted it firmly.

"Agggghhhhhmmmmmm...." Justin's voice caught in his throat as I released his beast, and began to squeeze it gently. He was breathing very heavily.

"Does this feel better? Does it feel better to be out of your pants?"

He nodded with his eyes closed.

"Do you want me to rub it, honey? Do you want Mom to get you off, just this once?" I bit my lip and expected him to say no.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. His breathing slowed down, his hips stopped moving, and he seemed to immediately calm down.

"Mom I love you so much. I love you so much Mom. Just when I think I can't love you more you do something amazing and I just...I just...I don't have the words to tell you how much I love you and how badly I need you. Please mom, please, keep touching it, keep going."

"Ok, Justin. I'm going to pull a little harder now, ok? I'm going to tug you a little more?"

He grunted and nodded in response, and began to very slowly thrust his hips, so he was jerking into my hand.

"You produce a lot of precum, baby. I was going to lubricate with some saliva, but it feels like we're doing ok right now like this."

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhh," he moaned again and nodded.

"Let me know if you want me to do anything different, ok? I'm just going to keep rubbing up and down like this, and squeezing the head. It feels really good to me too, Justin. You have a lovely penis. Do you want me to call it a cock? It's a beautiful cock."

Suddenly, he gripped the door of the car with one hand and the console with the other. "Oh Mom. Oh god Mom. Oh god. Uhhh that feels so good Mom. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum now."

I realized that in our excitement we didn't plan for his release, and I also realized at that moment that his dad might very well show up at any second. I remembered the huge amounts I'd found on his sheets, in his socks, on discarded t-shirts on the floor of his closet. The last thing we needed was to be coated in semen. I plunged my head into his lap and swallowed the head of his pulsing cock into my mouth. "GAHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as I sucked and jerked simultaneously, and he spewed a massive amount of semen into my mouth. I felt an orgasm take over my body as I was swallowing his. Hot glops of earthy cum gushed into my mouth in multiple spurts, and only slowed to a trickle after I had swallowed three times. I felt a little bit leak out of the side of my mouth, and I quickly moved my finger to push it back in. Once I felt like I had cleaned him off thoroughly, I lifted my head and began to gently place his cock back into his boxers and do up his pants.

"Your dad might be here any second. We need to get you cleaned up and presentable." I sincerely hoped the huge wet stain in my own pants would be easy to hide in the rain and darkness.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Mom." Justin was leaning his head back and looked completely drained. He also looked terrified.

"No, Justin, no. Don't be sorry, baby, it's ok. You needed that. I'm glad I was here to make you feel better. I know it's not something ok for a Mom to do, so we never have to talk about it again. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me though. Please, don't let this get into your head. I'm sorry too, baby. I know I crossed a line. But you came a lot baby. I know you needed that."

"I love you Mom. I love you and I loved what you did for me, but I don't want you to hate me."

"How could I hate you, baby?" I leaned over to embrace him, which wasn't easy in that awful car. Before I made it over, the interior was illuminated by headlights behind us. Marcus had arrived in a tow truck.

Justin and I hustled out of the car and sped to the cab of the tow truck, trying our best to not get wet. Not only was Marcus there, but so was his buddy driving the truck. The cab was designed to seat two, and maybe a third uncomfortably. Justin and I sat huddled together, embracing each other and clinging to eachother's bodies as the two men attached the dead car to the tow truck. We didn't say anything to each other. But somehow, it didn't feel strange, or awkward, or uncomfortable. When Marcus and the driver came back to get into the cab, the seating arrangement was awkward: Marcus's buddy was driving, Marcus was crouched down in the area between the two seats, and I was on Justin's lap on the passenger seat. As we pulled carefully out onto the street and on to the highway, I turned my head away from the other two men and toward Justin and whispered, "I'm sorry honey. I'm wet." I lowered my eyes to our laps to indicate what I was talking about. I started to get self conscious that I would leak onto Justin's jeans, and that he could smell my arousal.

"From the rain?" he whispered back? I looked over to Marcus and his buddy, who were yakking it up about something, and were paying no attention to us.

"No," I whispered to Justin, gently shaking my head no.

"From me?" He whispered.

I nodded my head in the affirmative. He groaned, and pressed his face into my neck. His hot breath on my skin felt incredible. I had crossed so many lines today. At each point, in my head, I would tell myself that this was where it would stop. But it wasn't until he pressed into my neck with his face that I finally surrendered, and decided that we would not stop. I pressed my ass back into his hips, and began to grind. He immediately caught on, and placed his hands on either one of my hips and pulled me in even harder, pushing up with his own hips. I could feel that he was hard again. The feeling of his enormous, engorged cock pressing into my pussy was perfect, even through layers of clothes. When I tilted my pelvis just right, he was near enough to my clit that I knew I could stimulate myself to orgasm. The thought that I was doing it quietly, just inches away from two unsuspecting men made it all that much more thrilling. We continued our little bump and grind dance for the next several minutes, until we pulled up in front of our house.

"Thanks anyway for the car, dad. Sorry it didn't work out. I'll be fine sharing a car with Mom."

Marcus began to argue, make promises about another car or getting the one we were currently dragging behind us fixed up, but Justin didn't wait to hear it. He threw open the door and pulled himself out of the car, yanking me with him. I barely had time to grab my purse before he closed the door and grabbed me, lifting me off my feet, carrying me to the door. We made it half a dozen steps before the two truck pulled away. By the time it was halfway down the street, I wrapped my legs around Justin's waist and pulled his head to mine, kissing him frantically. Without a moment's hesitation, his tongue pushed into my mouth, and we were going at it like animals right on the porch. While I was still wrapped around his waist, he fished through my purse and got my keys out. He thew open the door and moved us inside. He shut the door behind him and practically ran to the hallway, stopping outside both of our bedrooms. I still had my legs wrapped around his waist when he slammed me up against the wall and began to grind even harder against my pussy with his crotch. I finally released my legs and slid down his body. He began to tear at my clothes, which were not easy to remove because they had gotten so wet from the rain. I had never seen Justin so rough about anything. Seeing him so worked up was turning me on more and more, if that was even possible. The feeling of the soaked tank top scraping over my hard nipples made me shiver. Finally he managed to get all of my clothes off and into a wet pile on the floor. He was panting. He took one step back to admire me. "God, you're so beautiful Mom. Your body is like heaven." He dropped to his knees, and his face was just about chest level. His hands were trembling as he placed on one each breast, and began to knead.

"Uhhh, baby boy, that feels so good. I love your hands on my tits. Please, pinch them. Pinch them a little." He took instruction well, and began to roll each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He also tugged firmly on each, which sent a jolt of electricity to my cunt every time. After a minute of paying great attention to my tits with his hands, he moved his face over one, and put an entire open mouth over my very sensitive right nipple. He rolled his tongue around it. "Mmmmm, ohhhhhh, your mouth feels so good." He started by gently suckling, and then alternated to the other breast. He moved back and fourth between the two. I thought I was going to go out of my mind with desire. I really wanted to reach between my legs and start rubbing my own pussy, but I decided to savor the feelings I was having and not rush it. He started to use his mouth more roughly on my tits, using teeth and pulling. I was in ecstasy. I had never had this kind of attention paid to my body.

"Please, Justin, can I see you? Will you take off your clothes?" He moved off my breast and pulled his sweater over his head. Next came his t-shirt. Then his shoes and socks. Finally, his jeans and boxers came down with one quick pull down. His glorious cock was standing at attention, in all its turgid splendor. I wanted to reach out and touch it, but again decided to not rush.

"Do you want to go to my bed?"

"Yes, Mom." He took my hand and led me into my room. The only light was filtering through the window from the back yard.

"Lay down, Mom. I want to eat your pussy." He was so forward, but I loved it. I was so happy that he was initiating all of this contact.

I did as instructed and got on the bed. He crawled over me, and then shifted the pillows under my head to make me comfortable. His hard dick pressed into my stomach as he was on top of me. Slowly, he began to slide his way down my body.

"You might have to give me some instruction here. I'm not sure what to do. I've never done this before."

I laughed. "Justin, I've never had it done to me, so I don't know if I'd be much help."

"Never?" He sounded surprised. "Then you'll just have to tell me what feels good."

He first nuzzled his face against my slit. That alone felt good, and I thought that if he did nothing more than that, I'd probably still get off. But what he did next was earth shattering. He took both hands and pressed my knees up, so that my feet were flat on the bed, and my entire pussy was fully expose to him. He then gently parted my pussy lips with his fingers, finding my inner labia. He took his broad, flat tongue and tongued me up and down my inner and outer cunt lips. I felt like I was going to burst into a million pieces. He did this for a few seconds before plunging his tongue in and tongue fucking me.

"OH GOD Justin! You really know what you're doing! That feels soooo good!" I could barely get enough air to speak.

He lifted his head up for a moment. "I'm only doing what feels natural. I'm glad you like the way it feels. Not bad for a virgin, eh?" he grinned.

VIRGIN? My son was a virgin? I was very proud at that moment, but beginning to feel a little guilt that I might be robbing him of a very momentous experience. "Justin you can stop if you don't want to do this. I mean if you want to wait for, you know, a special girl."

He mumbled from my cunt, "You are a special girl. We are going to make love tonight Mom." Those words lit some kind of fuse, and I pushed my pussy harder into his face. He plunged a finger in, then two. Then he licked up to my clit, lifted the hood over it, and sucked it into his mouth. That was enough to send me spiraling over the edge into the biggest orgasm of my entire life. I drenched his face with my juices, and was still vibrating and spasming a minute later when I felt his face over mine. He began to kiss me, and I could taste myself on his mouth.

"Are you ready?"

I wasn't sure what he was asking me. I was still dizzy from that orgasm.

"I need you to be ready, Mom, because I'm ready and I really need to do this. I need to put it in you, Mom." He was resting an elbow on the pillow next to my head, and had his head propped up on his hand, hovering over me.

It should have been obvious what he was asking, but I wasn't clear headed. "What do you need, baby?"

He took my hand and placed it over his hot, aching cock. "I need to put this in you. I need to put my cock in you. I can't really wait anymore, Mom, but I want you to enjoy it too."

I finally came to my senses. "Yes! Put it in, baby!" He wasted no time in moving himself onto his hands over me, and spreading my legs.

"Wait!" Some coherent thoughts began to infiltrate my brain. "I'm not on The Pill! I'm not on any birth control! Do you have condoms?"

"Do you think you'll get pregnant?"

"I mean, I don't know, I could. It's been about two weeks since my period, so yeah, it could happen."

"Oh, god, Mom. Mom, Mom, Mom. I want so badly to get you pregnant. I want to come inside you. I want to come inside you so hard and fill you up, I want to put a baby in you, Mom. I want you to carry it, I want you to carry my baby!" As he was grunting out those words, he pushed himself forcefully into me, one inch at a time. By the time he was done speaking, he had bottomed out. It felt like I could pass out from pleasure. His cock was slamming into my cervix, even when he made the slightest move.

"Oooooh yeah, baby. Oh yeah, oh yes Justin, fuck me, fuck Mommy harder. Fuck me harder!" He was making slow, gentle strokes and moving his hips in little circles, which was doing a number on my clit. But what I really wanted was for him to pound me. "Please, baby. Pound me. I want to feel you slam into me."

He grabbed my ankles and put them over his shoulder, penetrating so deep into my pussy, I was feeling things I didn't know existed. It was then that he began to slam hard into me.

"Like that? Like that Mom? Uhn. Like that? You like it? Is it hard enough? Can I go harder? UUGHHHHGGH I can't go harder Mom or else I'll cum."

"It's ok if you cum," I sputtered, between thrusts.

"Can I cum inside you? Can I cum inside you please?"

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Do it baby! Cum for me! Cum in your mother's pussyyyaaa-hhhhhhhhhh..." As he began to blow his load into my pussy, he reached down and pressed his thumb into my clit. I came as hard as I had before. He pushed in a few more twitching thrusts until the last drops were in me, and rolled off my body.

"Do you want to sleep here tonight, in my bed?"

"No. This is OUR bed now, Mom. I'm staying here until college."

"Do you want to call me Jennifer?"

"Maybe. Sometimes. But you're always going to be my Mom. And this is going to be our bed."

"Ok, I guess that will be ok. Then you're going to stay at the dorms when college starts?"

"No. We're leaving together, Mom. There's nothing left for us here. We'll move back east. I'll go to one of the schools out there, you'll open a new yoga studio. A fresh start."

"Wow. Ok. Justin, this is all so overwhelming. I don't know what to say. I love you and can't bear the thought of being without you, but I'm your mom and I don't want to be an anchor. You need to have a life of your own."

"Where we are going, you are my wife, and you are having my child." His words made my heart and my head pound. He placed his big, warm hand flatly over my abdomen. "You will marry me, and you will have my children. I will take care of you. We're done talking about this." He wrapped both arms around me, and pulled me to him firmly.

I lay there in his arms, letting his words sink in. After a few minutes, I mustered up the courage to ask, "How do you think we'll pull this off?"

"I've been admitted to three excellent schools back east, and two of them have offered full ride scholarships. I've got almost twenty grand that Gran left me saved. I've saved almost another twenty grand working these past three years. We can sell this house. We can sell your yoga studio and open another one. We'll be fine."

I didn't answer him, but instead let myself drift off to sleep in his arms. I don't know whether it was that first time that did it, or one of the next eight or nine over the next few days, but by the time we were packing our belongings and in escrow on the sale of this house, I was indeed pregnant.

12