All Comments on 'Jennifer Cheats'

by BaMuoiBa

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just one question remains.

Are they his kids?

A bit abrieviated but a nice effort. Cheers. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two lines ruined the story. Actually, the same line, twice.

"told of fucking any white, black, oriental or hispanic pussy I could get my dick in. Well, I'm doing it again."

Shows that your just a jumped up racist bastard. Drop the ethnic shit and what have you got? "I'm fucking any pussy I can get my dick in." You're just a sexist bastard, then, not a racist sexist bastard.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Nice Story

But somewhat of a fairy tale! I'm not a divorce lawyer; but, even if Jennifer had an affair and did the planning detailed in the story, she would have taken a very nice chunk of change from the divorce. She would have had her own lawyer; and, although she would not have really contested the divorce, she would have benefited from the financial settlement that is part of a divorce. I'm not familiar with Louisiana law but suspect it probably provides for the Irreconcilable Differences basis for divorce that is commonly used here. Almost no divorces are ever now based on fault, and the assets are divided. One party does not keep everything while the other party gets nothing. Sorry all you vindictive types!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Fun one!

Not very believable divorce outcome,

but so much fun.

Top ratings.

Thanks BMB for an entertaining story!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Disappointing. Who leaves their phone unlocked?

And why would he use Lenny's phone? And regardless of what the lawyer says, no crime was committed so therefore there is no charge for conspiracy to commit plus it was an illegal recording in that you can't record a private conversation without their consent. Strike 2

Why wouldn't the future ex hire a lawyer. Fight for her share of the money and custody. She hasn't proved to be an unfit parent, especially with e recording now inadmissible and likely he would be charged since he stole his wife's guests property.

Strike 3 and you're outta here.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Liked it

Yes this is not quite H.O.F. material , but it was a very engaging little yarn .

This is almost a throwback to an earlier time here in LW world , and this is the type of storyline that actually made this genre as popular as it has become.

Oh , BTW , you did a wise thing by putting as much sex in the story as you did . That's going to take the wings right off of that annoying swarm of ' it's an erotic site ' flies that buzz about here trying to do anything they possibly can to spread hate and discontent on any story with a consequence for the cheaters . Lmao.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SICK FETISH SHIT

No loving wife, no sex,story been told here a million times.

Why do fucked over men always get the money??Just another B.T.B stupid story.

Zero stars

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
@last anon

I was wondering who the first would be , here's your prize ! Lol

This story had lots and lots of sex !

You didn't read anything did you ? Lmfao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I Love A Happy ending!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I honestly don't the mention of the race of the women he had sex with was meant as racist, though I see how it could be taken that way. I believe it was meant to show that he didn't discriminate when it came to pussy!

I agree, why use asshole's phone?

Her claims about "molesting" Laura are ludicrous! The court might take the mother's word over the father, but when the 16-year-old "victim" denies it, not only is HE going to get off, SHE might be in trouble for filing false charges. He would certainly have a defamation suit against her!

"the legal system would eat me alive unless I came up with a way to fuck up their plans" - Um, I think the recording of her admitting the plot would do that!

I don't know about whether the evidence can be used, but conspiracy to commit a crime IS a crime, even if the crime is never committed.

Call me dumb, but I don't have a password on my phone.

I do agree with those that say that even with all that she did, she would get SOMETHING out of the divorce.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
We’re supposed to believe he was clueless?

A long marriage to a woman who was always ready for sex, yet she had emotionally dumped him but the sex never changed?

And a woman who had planned to steal everything from here doesn’t fight enough in the divorce to get more than nothing? Not likely.

Finally, if she wanted to see her children, they were still minors, and she had to get visitation at the very least. Sorry, but what children ever dump their own mother? You wrote the kids as having same feelings as father; how often does that happen?

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Why'd she do it?

That's the only thing that was missing....some sort of confrontation to hear her side of the story and why she was cheating.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
It was okay, but there was

little tension and no zest. I didn't feel any anger, shame, embarrassment, or even sadness. It was a story, but not one long remembered, if remembered at all.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Zero stars.

More BtB garbage. This husband is a sick, vindictive, asshole, and this story plays to the insecure, prude audience that likes this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An oddly shallow and insubstantial story, like their marriage. Your ADD is showing.

"It was while we were in Skagway at one of the saloons popular with tourists that I asked Jennifer to marry me. It might be interesting to note that the actual location of my proposal was in the brothel museum section of the saloon. I did not plan it that way. It just seemed like the thing to do at the time."

Your entire story seems to have progressed as his courtship and marriage, without point or plan. Two promiscuous self-absorbed asses, who kind of hooked up because it was easy and convenient, and progressed in a shallow and phony marriage, culminating in a cartoon denouement (look it up), ending on the ridiculous premise that he returns to being a promiscuous self-centered ass while his ex-wife just drops all her planning and cunning and betrayal and quietly disappears.

So what was the point of this story? We have no idea why the wife would prefer this old penniless geezer, or why she thought her children would cooperate with her lame child abuse charges. So there is no compelling story of adultery or love affairs or clandestine romance. And wasn't it convenient that the wife and lover laid out their entire plan in the few minutes he filmed them fucking?

And as a side note, how does a guest exert an expectation of privacy from the husband while he is fucking his wife in the husband's bedroom? I guess if there were security cameras installed the guest would have the right to have the cameras turned off? Nor can the wife assert an expectation of privacy from her husband in their shared bedroom. And did someone claim that there were no grounds to charge them with Conspiracy?

"Conspiracy (criminal) In criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future." Google it. What part of that is confusing?

So apparently this couple treated each other like fuck meat before they were married, then got happily married and were wonderful faithful spouses and loving parents and raised wonderful children, till the wife revealed herself to be a betraying greedy selfish criminal monster, apparently during the entire marriage, and after she gets caught she just slinks out of everyone's life and the father goes back to treating an many women as he can like fuck meat. Just kind of makes you feel warm and cozy all over.

In the end, a decent plot idea, but butchered in the telling. You might want to get some help with this stuff.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
STUPID LITTLE RICH KID WHO EARNED HIS REP

just didn't get it all together until the shit hit the fan, TK U MLJ LV NV

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A good idea for a plot...but...

A good idea for a plot...but as some of the comments say, with a lot of issues...I'm not going to point them, as they have been already pointed by @Harddaysknight, @afanoffanlit, @ReedRichards and @sbrooks103x and others...But for me the main issue, was how off of emotions he was when he found out about her cheating...Why didn't his father sold half of the business to him? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ok, HippySwinger, back to the kiddie table with you....the adults are talking.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "An oddly shallow..."

I'm not sure that she expected the children to cooperate, I think she somehow thought that it wouldn't matter, that her word would be enough even with her daughter saying that it didn't happen! She was obviously delusional!

I pretty much agree with you on the plot issues, though I was able to suspend disbelief for the relationship issues.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Hippy Swinger go back to your toothless wives

Loving Wives is about marriage. Marriage is about love and trust. Those of us who still believe in marriage don't need your twisted judgement. If you can't be faithful, don't get married. Its that simple. They weren't just cheating though, they were plotting to ruin his life. They deserved far worse than they got. He didn't care what happened to Larry. Were it I, Larry would have disappeared and his wife would have gotten some cash to help her get by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Scorpio......

.....get a life......it's just a story

would have like to known a little more about what happened to the wife,, Aids, a brothel in Mexico????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

She paid for her treachery. In a world where justice is rare , it's nice to at least read about it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Author is a good writer, really engaging style. Shame about the material this skill was used on - silly plot full of holes, less than zero effort to turn the wife into an actual character who's actions made sense, and almost zero actual erotica. Waste of your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That’s not a story

That is just a rant.

Not entertaining and certainly not erotic. Anyone sexually excited by this is a nut job.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Once again, a mildly interesting premise

Unfortunately, the protagonist lacks any appeal and just seems like a douche, the wife is inexplicably stupid and they both seem to be raging sluts.

The phrase one reader found objectionable, I, also, didn't care for. Throwing in the racial aspects was a mistake, but I find the "fucking any pussy I could get my dick in," even more distasteful. "Pussies," belong to women. They don't walk around on their own, nor are they autonomous. Unless you subscribe to the, oft repeated, refrain of one commentator, "A woman is a support system for a vagina." That cost your protagonist any residual charm he may have retained. Any woman stupid enough to let him get within 10 feet of her deserves him.

Conspiring to commit a crime, is a crime, as others have stated. It is not a crime to have one shoe and be poorly dressed in a park, so the dude wouldn't have been apprehended. Criminal and civil actions are not connected, and divorce laws (civil) don't change because of criminal actions. There is, quite simply, no one to like in this story. You do seem capable of writing something decent, so I'll give it a three, hoping that you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story. Makes no sense

After have a great marriage he finds his wife fucking around with some story to set him up so she could clean him out. The kids are old enough to kill that story. Yet she would have done well I n court in this divorce case . Why would she walk away from everything. Just doesn't make any sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should be in humor

Their marriage and the aftermath are a real hoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sexist porn?

The HORROR!

Lighten up, snowflake.

SKHPSKHPover 6 years ago
"Jennifer cheats" - a gross understatement!

This was a cloak & dagger story about a wife that plotted against her husband using ideas that are due for criminal prosecution. That's not "cheating", that's a conniving, backstabbing deceit, even if criminal charges might not stick. Having sex with a man other than her husband is the least of her sins.

A good plot idea, but emotions were missing. Emotions are the beef of a good LW story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY ****

Wow! And here I thought all you BTB people wanted was to see the cheating wife punished—the harder, the better—but it seems it must also be all legal and according to our progressive legal system. News Flash! It seldom happens that way in real life—but this ain’t real life, it’s fiction, so enjoy your escape from reality during the short window of time it’s offered.

I found this to be entertaining and light hearted albeit guilty of some of the sins already mentioned. I suggest the author didn’t cover all actions and avenues that took place here. One big one that seemed to get passed over was Big Al was giving Little Al half the money, but since Jen was caught and all hell broke loose almost as soon as the deal closed, I bet it’s safe to assume that transfer hadn’t taken place yet, and even if it had, I suspect it would be under the same rules as inherited assets, where the wife doesn’t get her grubby hands on it in my state, and I suspect LA would be the same. (The Cajuns ain’t stupid.)

She would get her share of all they amassed as a result of Little Al’s salary during the time they were married, and maybe alimony, but that’s about it. (The pictures of her and stud in his bed would probably solve that problem. Refusal to press conspiracy charges might have made Jen a little more reasonable –I’m not sure about reality and author didn’t spell it out in the world he created. BTW experience from dealing with situations where son works for dad expecting to inherit, tells me that salary wouldn’t be a whole lot, and in many cases such things as houses and cars will be owned by the business, in which case she couldn’t touch them either.

Readers shouldn’t lose sight of the fact a story only needs to be reasonable in the setting in which the author places it. In a sensible world, the reader gets to either suspend unbelief and enjoy, or not suspend unbelief and go on to something else; however here on Literotica, readers get to either encourage writers thus helping them create more and better stories, or try to destroy writers, thus biting the hand feeding them. I won’t mention what such folks are called here in the Lowcountry.

BMB I really enjoyed your effort. You have writing style that’s at once funny and serious, with just the proper amount of sex mixed in to sell the package. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lenny is the better man

Jennifer proved that by her fucking him. Husbands are dumb shits who seldom fuck the woman well, that is why we cuckle you dumb ass's. Just go to work and earn us money, dumb cucks.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Ending

This was a very well written story. It did unfortunately leave a bunch of loose ends. What did happen to the ex wife, what happened to her lover, what happened to the lover’s wife? Hopefully to be resolved in your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was well told until the end.

There is no way that this selfish bitch wouldn’t show up in the divorce proceeding because she’d get a substantial amount of the money anyway. Probably not half, but several million after capital gains taxes are paid, not nothing because that’s the law, and Louisiana is a community property state, so she’d probably get half regardless of fault. Sorry, I know that nearly all of the stories are fantasy, but going so far from reality to make it likeable for the extreme BTB crowd ruined it for me, and it was going so well.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Well done!!!

A realy nice story with all the elements to a "Loving Wive" story! No BTB but comprehensible billing!!!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 6 years ago
Respnding to legsfeettoes

I am not a laywer and LA has a very different legal code than the rest of the country since it was a French territory originally. But I think that they have very strict rules about divorce and Adultery is grounds for refusal of alimony. As for other assets that might be divided, the company and the proceeds were still the fathers as was the house. They might have had some savings but that would be about all they would split.

In the story itself, I doubt that the courts would hold that they were entitled to privacy in those communications. Little Al clearly had the right to be there and they were both aware of that. He was not wiretapping or doing anything other than observing and recording something happening in his own home while present. The door was even open. The fact that he did not enter the room during the recording could easily be chalked up to a reasonable fear for his safety since they were clearly willing to break to law for personal gain. If he had followed them to Lenny’s, it would be different. Though he could probably have given the video to that wife and had the same basic situation if they lied about how it was produced.

And I think that conspiracy to defraud would not require that the fraud takes place. Just that you have planned to do so and shown a committed intent to proceed.

Overall, not a BAD story but pretty silly. 17 years planning this? Pretty poor return on investment. And if she was sleeping around the whole time in a city that size(population ~71k), it is hard to believe nothing showed until now.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
What the hell happened to my 4-5 paragraph review?

Ok, I won't repeat it, but to say too many loose ends, and some weakness within the story requiring a need to go back and re-read a bit (and not because of a good reason like you do in a mystery).

Not nearly as good as first two stories - 2-stars

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Loved It

Thanks so much for sharing this insanely creative story.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago

Wow, pretty good story!! I started looking up legalities out of curiosity, and things fell all over the place. In some places, marriage under false pretenses can result in voiding the marriage . . . but one with kids that had lasted this long??? How long was she involved with someone else? Is it a dower State? Is proven INTENT to defraud an allowable consideration in a divorce award?

Perhaps there were reasons for her to not ask for anything from him? (e.g. Desire to keep some relationship with her kids? Guilt? Fear of further angering someone's father who has millions and may want you dead for hurting his son and trying to steal family money? A case where you just cut your losses and do not give those you hurt a reason to permanently hurt you back?) I can see a number of reasons for her getting nothing . . . perhaps unlikely, but not impossible.

Good, and thought-provoking.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
It was great

tA very well written BTB story. I find it hard to believe she cheated under his you nose for so long and him totally ignorant. But this was highly entertaining. 5

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Some good, some silly

"Louisiana has community property laws providing that all of the assets and debts a couple acquires during marriage belong equally to both spouses. A judge dividing community property must make sure that each spouse receives property of equal net value." Divorcenet.com

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Pod people

Another BTB story where a long term apparently good wife and mother turns into a monster. No one can hide stuff like that, but the hero just adapted, wreaked vengeance and went back to his college hobby of bedding ethnic and geographic variety. The wife just giving up and going away was a bit too convenient.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 6 years ago
Write more, please!

Amused and entertained by your stories, and hope they continue and multiply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why do sluts never learn?

Loved it. I am a BTB fan and love it especially when the Bitch or Bastard gets burned! Like this one sees her arse without a mirror because they NEVER learn. Why cheat on a good man or woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid bitch get het comeuppance!

Loved this story. a Very good BTB tale and a yarn spinner short and sweet. One time Burn the bitch - her arse is toast! Scorched earth ... PERIOD!!! Stupid bitch had the man, the money and the prestige ... but NO she wanted to fuck someone else. Then suffer idiot!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Our hero

married a known slut. What did he expect?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
How could he marry her

Seriously

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
YUK.

The story idea was great but I don't know "IT WASN'T" Maybe in the telling of the story "IT SUCKS" I AM A NON EXPERTUS- NON KNOW IT ALL ! So Saying that What would I know!..............That's My Comment 3& half ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jennifer

To bad she didn't kill herself. Never trust an expert cocksucker.

NicealloverNicealloverover 5 years ago
Remorse

The story is good but lacks Jennifer’s perspective. She should have made an attempt to reconcile which he would have rebuffed. In doing so the reader could have enjoyed the emotional catharsis of revenge and watch her agony over losing everything and remorse over losing her children as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what goes around comes around in the end

Al caught them and did what he had to do to get revenge on Jennie and stop her little scam on Al's dad and the molestation of his daughter by Big Al. So much for cheating

cheaters will never proper when they get caught. Well done

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great burn

Great burn, but she was a slut when he met her . Why would she change for husband, children, and a good life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story but

a bit unrealistic about children. They would not abandoned their mother just like that and it is unlikely she would abandoned them either. I know that is a bit harder to deal with as a writer but that is why you need to work on this a little more. You made that too simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lighten up

Damn, it's a story! And a good one at that. Why pick it apart with legality, and pointless 'he should and she should'? And why is the author racist simply because he acknowledges other races? Plus I can see kids disowning a mother that would wrongly accuse their Dad of something as ciminal as molestation. This is a short story, not a novelette. Relax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It was ok until the last bit

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Enjoyed it again for the great burn on the cheating wife and lover. My kind of story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

I hate cheating cunts. Especially diabolical ones. Needed more detail but still worth five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. 5 stars. One comment on something a anon said. “ no way the kids would desert the mom” I can tell you this. If my mom tried to say my dad molested me, that bitch would be dead to me. I guarantee it!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars and no comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice burn of the bitch, but really?!? The gold digger just leaves with nothing on her own and her kids? I get her cheating with him, etc but no explanation on why it suddenly changed in the marriage. 4* for the burn

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Good for you BROTHER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why dislike?!

He caught them But let them direct his life.

Most of people in that life choice regret before they die. They are usually very low emotionally also

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I love a happy ending.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Why she was married so long and suddenly changes to bitch from hell she already had a husband who would give her whatever she wanted why go with loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad story. Life is so much more than chasing pussy.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop by the numbers…

inka2222inka222210 months ago

5 stars. Finally an LW story where the kids side with the good person instead of piece of shot mommy.

fredbrownfredbrown2 months ago

Hopefully, Jennie has a new career as a lot Lizard -and- ole Lennie's wife has his ass fried in hot sauce and fed to the pigs ......

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 1 month ago

It kind of sucks that the wife is not given a decisive ending, it's just "she disappeared", that just feels lazy to me

6King6Kingabout 1 month ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. I don't understand why he would marry a slut like Jennifer though. 1 other complaint, when using Lenny's phone to call Loise why didn't he attach the video to an email and forward it to her? And then why erase it? That was evidence.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Loved it. One for the good guys.5

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Horseshit story. Yea, the wife doesn't sign the divorce papers and neglects to show up for the divorce proceedings, thus walking away with nothing...Horseshit! She left millions on the table that she would have received from the divorce even though she planned to commit a crime ,but in fact she did not. Ridiculous tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous