Jennifer in Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were a bit whiny this week. Be grateful that I gave you that much pleasure. I will tolerate no whining or further complaints. I expect my pet to be a good little girl."

Despite not giving Jennifer full release Dennis was very attentive to her. She enjoyed his bathing her in lion footed tub in the wonderful bathroom attached to their room, The two toured museums and shopped together and Jennifer felt much closer to Dennis when the weekend concluded. Even the hours over her textbooks on Sunday night was pleasant. She found that she understood all of her classes much better. "Maybe," Jennifer thought "Dennis is completely right. I'm horny as hell but, do I REALLY need sex right now?"

Later, Jennifer would see the weekend at the bed and breakfast as the turning point in her own life and in her relationship with Dennis. She buckled down and decided to banish complaints from her lips. She focused on Dennis' needs and discovered that pleasing him made her very happy. Not as happy as intercourse would have been but close enough. Once she had stopped complaining Dennis massaged and stroked her in his phenomenal way. He pushed her in the gym and Jennifer loved how much sexier her body became. Before she knew it her first month in chastity had come and gone.

Jennifer discovered that everything Dennis had claimed about waiting was truer than she could have imagined. When Dennis made love to her after her month of celibacy it was as if he lit her insides on fire. Spent as she had never been before, she cuddled with Dennis and said.

"Sir I will never question your judgment again. You are the wisest man I have ever met. Also the most well hung!"

"I knew you would see things my way Pet. So long as you are good I will only keep you locked in chastity during the week. As unlikely as it may be I don't want you suffering a weak moment when I am not around and letting another cock enter your pussy. College boys are strictly off limits for you."

Then the distinguished gentlemen brightened and said to his pet, "After you heal from your boob job, how would you like a tour of Europe this summer?"