Jennifer Monroe & the Ladies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty said nothing, but she smiled and nodded her head quickly.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being a slave for my mistress. I even like the humiliation when she makes me be a whore for a man's cock, but whenever she tries to humiliate me by making me do a lesbo show with another sissy fag, it really doesn't humiliate me at all, I fucking love doing it! Hell, I consider it a reward, but I'd never tell her that."

He gave her a silly grin.

"Actually Patty, if she puts me in the same room with another fag, I'll misbehave on purpose, hoping she will make us do it. Know what I'm saying Pattycakes?"

She couldn't hold back any longer. "Holy shit, you sexy bitch! It's like you're reading my fucking mind."

She pressed her lips to his, kissed him passionately and pushed him back on the bed. As their tongues probed each other's mouths, she climbed on top of him and humped her boner against his belly through their corduroy dresses. That made them both extremely horny. They continue to grope each other for a little while and Patty worked herself into a frenzy.

"I want to suck your cock you sexy bitch, I have to suck it now, right now!"

Before Debbie could say anything, she climbed off the bed and landed on her knees between his legs. When she pushed his dress up and saw his cock cage and yelled out loudly, "oh fuck no!"

They heard Jennifer. "Is everything OK in there fags?"

Thinking quickly, Patty replied. "Everything's fine Miss Jennifer, it's just that your faggot had the nerve to ask me to suck his dick."

"Debbie, you should know better than that. Plus you silly bitch you have your cock cage on, are you just being a dumb blonde today?"

"Yes Miss Jennifer, I'm sorry, I just got very excited for a minute, it won't happen again I promise."

Patty was giggling so hard she had to hold her hand over her mouth.

"Well dear, see that it doesn't, you should have your mouth full of Patty's cock anyway, so get sucking. And hurry it up fag, Sasha's waiting to cum in your mouth too."

Debbie motioned Patty to get up on the bed next to him. "Alright Pattycakes, we're going to have to figure something out if we want to be lovers."

"Yes Debbie you're right, Marsha would never stand for us enjoying ourselves, and I bet on Saturday nights she's going to want to watch too."

She thought for a minute. "Although, she has a boyfriend who comes over on Saturdays so she'll only be able to watch for a little while, then the rest of the night is ours. Do you think after a few hours of being abused by me you'll still want to be my lover?"

"You silly goose, I'll want you even more."

He started jerking her off through her jumper.

"But first, promise me you'll fuck me nice and hard with this big beautiful cock, I want every fucking inch of it inside me. I want you to make me squeal like a silly school girl, and I want you to make it last a really long time. If you'll do that for me honey, I'll gladly be your turd licker all night long. What do you think about that my pretty Pattycakes?"

Patty reached out and gently stroked Debbie's face. "Well lover, why don't you roll over on your belly right now, and I'll give your tight little bottom a good hard fucking. And don't you worry girl, I'll fuck you so deep my balls will be slapping against yours, what do you think about that Sweetie-pie?"

He smiled at her.

"Well, if I can be a Pattycakes, then you can be a Sweetie-pie."

Debbie let out a long low moan of frustration. "Oh God Pattycakes, I want it so bad, but the ladies will definitely cut my balls off if you fuck my pooper now, Jennifer said you're not allowed to fuck me yet. Plus, I better suck you off, because if we go out there and you're still hard I'll catch hell. Please sit on the edge of the bed so I can suck you off."

Patty smiled. "OK Debbie, you're right, I guess I'll have to force myself to pump your mouth full of jizzum. God, the things I must endure to save your sissy balls, you better appreciate this Sweetie-pie."

She sat up straight, he slid down in front of her, and seeing the tent her corduroy jumper was making, he said. "Oh don't worry Pattycakes, I will, more than you'll ever know."

He grabbed her corduroy covered boner at its base and spent a few minutes kissing it and rubbing his face against it. He knew he was going to adore her big beautiful cock, so he forced himself to take his time and savor the anticipation. However, as usual, his bliss was interfered with when he heard Jennifer calling. "Are you two fags finished yet?"

"Very soon Miss Jennifer."

He pulled up Patty's Jumper getting his first look at Patty's gorgeous cock, and just stared at it for a full minute with his mouth hanging open. It was a gorgeous cock about ten inches long with a shaft almost two inches thick. Her mushroom was perfectly shaped, and its crown was about two and a half inches wide, it looked like it would hurt so good being popped in and out of his boy pussy. If nothing else, it would act like a perfect battering ram, splitting his asshole wide open so her thick shaft could fill his rectum to the hilt. God he would love that! It had a slight arc to it, gently bending backward toward her belly, and it was hard as a fucking rock. It looked like a manly porn star's cock, and he wondered why it was being wasted on this limp wristed sissyboy. He looked up at her and she read the look on his face.

"I don't know why Debbie, it's just the cock I came with. I know, quite a waste for a girlyboy, but it does have some advantages."

Staring at it he let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Oh I bet it does."

"Can you keep a secret Debbie?"

"Of course dear, just one fag to another."

"Mistress Marsha makes me fuck her in the ass."

He looked up. "Really? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Please don't say anything Debbie, she's a crazy bitch. If she finds out I told you she'll cut my balls off, and I mean for real, she's got a big razor. I've seen it."

He let out a long low whistle.

"She makes me fuck her all the time."

"No way girl, you're not fucking serious."

"Yes I am fag, I wouldn't lie to another girl. In fact, when she's really horny sometimes she even sucks my dick."

"Oh my god, this is totally un-fucking-believable."

"I know honey, if any of the other S&M queens were to find out she'd be laughed out of town, and she'd probably kill me. So please please keep it to yourself, OK Debbie?"

He just stared at her cock and shook his head.

"Please Debbie?"

"Yes Pattycakes, of course, I'm just having a hard time believing it all."

He smiled. "But then again, looking at this magnificent cock I can understand why she crossed the line."

He leaned forward, took her fat mushroom in his mouth and let out a moan of pleasure. He gently sucked on it for a few minutes, sometimes pulling his mouth off with a loud slurpy pop. He liked doing that. He then spent a few minutes licking the front of her cock like a little girl licking an ice cream cone. Holding her boner at its base, he used his tongue to bathe it with his saliva, and he guessed he could get more than half of it in his mouth without choking. Seeing that her frenulum was only about an inch and a half below her mushroom, he knew he wouldn't have any problem coaxing a mouthful of fag sperm out of his new girlfriend's ball sack. Her frenulum was well defined, and very sensitive too. He could tell because when he flicked the tip of his tongue across it she closed her eyes and purred like a kitten. When his licking had brought her to the point where she was moaning and thrusting her cock at his face, he eagerly took it in his mouth. He then began a slow steady rhythm of stroking her dick with his spit coated lips while keeping a tight grip on her shaft to controls her horny thrusting. His tongue massaged her frenulum as his well-trained lips jerked her off as good as any fist ever could. He increased his pace from time to time to tease her and get her engine going, then he would slow down again to let her savor the fact that she owned his mouth and could pump it full of jizzum whenever she wanted. He adored making someone feel that way. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to prolong her pleasure as long as he'd like, because after only a few minutes Jennifer was back.

"Hey fag, are you done yet?"

Patty replied. "I'm sorry Miss Jennifer, Debbie can't answer, he has a mouthful of cock."

"Well Patty dear, I know you don't get many chances to have your dickie sucked, but please move it along girl. It's almost midnight and Debbie still has another cock to suck before we get into the ass fucking portion of the evening. And I for one would like to take my time reaming the bitch's asshole, so be a good girl and hurry it along."

"Yes Miss Jennifer, I'm sorry, he's doing it faster now, oh yes, suck me you fucking bitch!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Oh god no Miss Jennifer, sorry, I was talking to Debbie."

"Well I certainly hope so!"

They could hear the ladies laughing.

Patty whispered. "We'd better hurry up sweetie-pie, the natives are getting restless, but the next time bitch, I'm going to make you suck me for hours."

Debbie pulled his mouth off her cock. "Promises promises, always promises Pattycakes." He then resumed sucking.

"Oh, you're a little smartass, aren't you fag? Well you're going to regret those words Sweetie-pie. I think I just might enjoy it when I abuse you on Saturday nights, what do you think about that tinkerbell?"

Debbie didn't answer because he had gone into full cocksucking mode and was sliding his lips up and down her boner as fast as he could. His right hand still held the base of her shaft while his left hand played with her big set of balls. It didn't take long before Patty was moaning loudly and panting. In fact, she got so excited so quickly, he thought. Forget about hours, there's no fucking way this bitch will ever last more than fifteen minutes in my mouth. Her moaning got very loud, she began to buck her hips wildly and he had to hold onto her shaft with both hands to keep control. She grabbed his shoulders and literally started yelling. "Suck my cock you fucking homo, oh god, suck my ball sack dry Nancy, I'm going to shove my dick down your fucking throat!"

Finally she just screamed out, "suck it you fucking bitch", then grunted loudly as she filled his mouth with her hot creamy sperm. He pulled his mouth back so just her mushroom remained in it and swallowed, then he rapidly stroked her boner with his lips a few more times before retreating to swallow again. He repeated that 8 more times and thanked heaven when she stops squirting, he didn't know if he could have swallowed one more squirt or not. His belly felt bloated, and he knew it was full of nine loads lady sperm, and that thought turned him on like crazy.

His fantasies were coming true.

Patty slumped back on the bed, a totally spent pile of fag shit, and he continued to kiss and lick her cock until it was a limp fag noodle. But in her case, that limp noodle was almost as long as his boner. She had a very big beautiful cock, and he couldn't wait for her to get crazy horny like that when she had her huge ramrod shoved up his pooper. He spent a couple more minutes gently kissing her balls and she softly moaned her approval.

Jennifer's voice suddenly boomed. "Alright faggot that's enough, get your ass out here right now."

That was followed immediately by Marsha. "That goes for you too Patricia, right fucking now!"

They both scrambled to their feet, and as they fixed their outfits their eyes locked on each other. There was electricity in the air and they just couldn't help themselves. They fell into each other's arms and began kissing passionately, so passionately in fact that the world around them disappeared. Debbie was surprised by what he was feeling, he'd only felt that way with one other person, his sissy girlfriend Paula. And when he thought about her he became very confused by what he was feeling now with Patty. For a moment he entertained the idea of the three of them being best girlfriends forever, he was sure Paula would be very grateful if he introduced her to Pattycakes. But then suddenly the idea of Paula lusting after Patty's beautiful cock began to bother him. He was getting very confused, but it really didn't matter because their passion was halted by the sound of the curtain being yanked back quickly.

"Just what I fucking thought!"

It was Marsha.

They were startled and separated quickly, then stood side by side looking at the floor. They were both excited by their kiss and terrified of what was going to happen next.

Marsha pointed a finger at Debbie. "You, asshole, get out of here right now, move it!"

Debbie ducked his head, scooted past Marsha and stood sheepishly in front of Jennifer.

Then to Patty. "And you, you fucking turd, you come with me."

She headed back to the other side of the room with Patricia following behind her, and as they passed, Jennifer saw Patty give Debbie a sexy smile and a wink.

12