All Comments on 'Jennifer Playing'

by flirty_but_nice

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
akwildmanakwildmanover 12 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

Damn, that was so hot! Jennifer, I would love to be your Steve anyday!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Excellent story

This is superb and well written. I especially enjoyed the

ChucknWNCChucknWNCover 12 years ago

This has long been a fantasy of mine to either be Michael and see my wife play Jenny's part, or be Steve and have a horny wife of a couple playing the same game join me for some fun in my truck in the parking lot. I enjoyed reading your version of my fantasy; perhaps there is the opportunity for a Part 2?

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Liked It

Nice build up. Waiting for ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start

enjoyed this bit hope chapter 2 continues in the same vain

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trash JPB clone

Run of the mill cheating bitch story. Puke.

readinggpreadinggpover 12 years ago

Great first chapter.

Love how it's a spontaneous encounter that they're involved with. I was hoping for the story to be carried out to the ending but now you definately have my attention for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
expected a lot

..n was horny.. bt u cheated

BigTXTeddyBearBigTXTeddyBearover 12 years ago
Nice start

Definitely liked the flirting action and how it progressed. How to see another chapter or along something of the same lines.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
just a straight formula

gutter slut cheats on boy friend/husband

boy friend/husband wanks in corner saying how sexy she is

she and everybody laugh at boy friend/husband

Yawn. Yawn.

next time finish the stupid story

p.s. JPB can crank out more in week that are at least somewhat different then the standard formula then you will in a year

Just quite and go tell your wife she looks cute with 4 other men fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Right out of

Right out of the dumpster, whore girlfriend, fag boyfriend. No loving wife, as a matter of fact, no wife at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Regular Event

If they don't do this very often, then it's erotic. If, however, this was a first - Michael now is a wimp, a cuck, a loser and/or - he isn't there when she comes back in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

Another wimp cuckold and whore story. If the boyfriend had any self respect he would leave the bitch.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
This description of "teasing" reaches new heights in stupidity....

...but I see it thrilled the cuck crowd.How about a chapter two where Mikey reveals to this punta nina that Steve is a co-worker who he sold his current fuck pig (her)to. And then he splits the money with her, just before leaving to find a new fuck-pig. Cause what the hell, fairs fair in junior high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty interesting

You have a pretty good way of sliding through your story...all of the right stuff to give a good picture of what is going on. Could use a little more background scenario, like little stuff going on around the bar...etc., but the bartender is a good bit. Maybe a little more information of what her physical aspects are....all of them. Really enjoyed it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Typical

Typical whore fodder. Jenny you sound like a small tittied slut. The story started hot but then you whored it up way too quickly like little slutty whores usually do. Sp next chapter he fucks you in his truck cums in you making you pregnant then dumps you ib an ally dumpster like the gutter slut whore thst you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hot story. You sound sexy and hot and I wish I had a hot liberated wife like you. I don't get all the hate comments coming your way.

prop69prop69over 12 years ago
AWESOME

Fantastic start of a great story. I am soooo HARD just reading the story.

In AnticipationIn Anticipationover 12 years ago
Don't understand the haters . . .

I think it's a hot fantasy, likewise got hard reading it. I suspect that the bad comments are made by really insecure guys who would be insanely jealous in this scenario. Oh well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It

Loved your new story. Just enough teasing to keep us interested. I have had a similar situation happen to me in a hotel at the DFW airport Hyatt. I still get hard thinking about it. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Buctny8

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Is Michael an idiot? His girlfriend is heading off with another guy and won't be back till he's fucked her. What is it with these impotent jerks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot, Enjoyable - BUT

I wouldn't be there when she came back in.

Gone, long gone - never to return.

Hot story though, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Jenny sounds like a snob. A sexy snob though. For letting this little scenario of hers progress as she did though, I hope when the guy gets her out to his truck he pounds her relentlessly a fills her slut hole with all his cum, punishing that wanker bf Michael, by impregnating his slut snob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh boy

is she gonna get pounded hard. 4*

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 9 years ago
Great tease! Sometimes the foreplay is erotic enough

Great story.

Well written.

All the details without getting bogged down in minutia.

The best thing about a story like this is we get to imagine what happened next.

Filling in the blanks for us would probably ruin it for me.

We both enjoyed it. A lot!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Watching

A story about a cuck watching his whore wife walk out with another man. Wow! Something new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fucking slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous