Jennifer's Birthday Paddling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

Jennifer was only a second behind her friend, and let out what could only be called a scream.

"RRRRRRrrrrreeeeaaaaaaaaaa!"

It was ear piercing, and Linda keep digging at her ass with the three wet fingers. What I saw then, blew my mind like nothing else before. A foot long, thick - milky stream of cunt juice shot out of Jennifer's pussy right onto the hip of Linda's dress, soaking her totally. It was without a doubt, the biggest orgasm I have ever seen a woman have.

The two of them just stayed there for a moment, Linda with her arm wrapped around her friend's waist. They were panting, and slowly Linda pulled her fingers out, arm trembling uncontrollably.

Finally I said: "Very nice girls, rest...."

The whole room just smelled like burned ass and wet cunt, it was like opium. I kissed them each on the lips, and they collapsed back on to the bed embracing each other. I left the bedroom, and returned a minute later with some Lubriderm which I gently rubbed onto their heated bottoms. For the rest of the night, I could deny them nothing and pleasured them each in any way they fancied. I was gentle, and later we all fell asleep together on the small bed.

In the morning I made them breakfast...