Jennifer's College Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMPPHH!" Jennifer said at the contact.

The two women furiously ate each other's pussy. Jennifer's face was covered with Yolanda's pussy juice, and Yolanda's was covered with hers. Their wetness covered the skin on both women, and the spread was becoming soaked. It was not long before both women started convulsing with their orgasms. Jennifer's hit first.

"OOH, GOD!" Jennifer seethed, trying to keep her voice down. "I'm cumming Yolanda! Keep licking! I'm COMMING!"

"You make me cum, Jennie baby!" Yolanda said, also keeping her voice down. "Fuck me with tongue in cunt! Make me—UH! UH! I COMMMMINNN-!"

Yolanda couldn't finish as her orgasm rocked her body. Both women hung on for dear life as wave after wave of pleasure rocked their world, and both realized that they could derive great pleasure from each other. Both women sucked each other's pussy, prolonging their orgasm, exciting each other, driving each other mad with desire and lust!

It took a while for the orgasms to settle and the women to take back control of their own bodies. Jennifer and Yolanda licked each other clean of pussy juice as their pleasurable orgasms subsided. Yolanda rolled off of Jennifer and sat on the edge of the bed with a satisfied smile. Jennifer propped herself up on one elbow, looking at her. Yolanda looked back at her.

"You know, I was afraid that I be put in with girl that didn't like girls," Yolanda told Jennifer. "I not know if you like girls. Don't get me all wrong, Jennie baby, I like boys too, but I so happy now I know you make it with me too!"

"I kinda figured," Jennifer said. "I saw you flirting with the boys in the quad earlier. I figured you had no boyfriend, and wanted to attract one."

"I did," Yolanda said, "but now I know you like me as well, I can wait until I find right one. I like sex."

"I know what you mean. I won't see Jason for a month or so, and I wasn't sure how I would please myself. Now I know that we can enjoy each other once in a while. That'll make the wait bearable."

"Same here. Can I ask: Where you get those bruises I see on thighs and pussy?"

Jennifer laughed. "I got them from the last time I had sex with Jason. We got kinda wild!"

Yolanda whistled. "I can see! You had much fun!"

"You bet!"

"Jennie, you think we can sleep in same bed now and again?"

Jennifer thought about it. "I don't see any problem with that," she finally said. "If we do have men, though, we sleep in our own bed, you know?"

"You mean you be with others—and your boyfriend?" Yolanda said in surprise.

"Sometimes," Jennifer said. "I would really have to like them. I already have two men I sleep with—"

"TWO?!"

"Yeah. I think I will introduce you to them sometime. I think they'll like you!"

"You one wild one!" Yolanda said. "I think I like you more now. Jennie baby is as crazy as me!"

"Amen!" Jennifer laughed as she moved up the bed to lie down. By the spoken agreement, Yolanda lay down next to her and snuggled next to her tit.

Jennifer looked at the clock and sighed. It was 9:30 pm, and she knew that she needed to sleep to be able to tackle the orientation in the morning that both of them would have to attend. She looked down at Yolanda, and smiled. She was nestled against her tit, and was cooing contentedly. Jennifer wondered just how lonely Yolanda was, and she already had a plan to help her to talk more like everyone else so she would not be teased as much. Besides, she would need to anyway, or she would not be able to pass her bar tests a few years hence, where she would need to be able to express herself to a jury understandably.

Jennifer pushed tomorrow's thoughts out of her mind. She would get to them soon enough. For now, Jennifer concentrated on the woman nestled next to her, and started to feel her pussy get wet again. She smiled to herself, reached over, and turned the light off.

The moon shone through the window, lighting the two women, as Jennifer drifted off into a contented sleep, dreams of Jason and Yolanda playing on her mind.

12