Jennifer's Education Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘I don’t think I can walk to our room,’ I said to Kathy and Sam fifteen minutes later, after we caught our breath. ‘I’ve never been this weak from sex before.’

‘Our little girl had a busy night,’ Kathy said, as she and Sam gently got my bathrobe on me. Kathy helped me to the room and we were asleep almost as soon as we hit the bed. The next day Kathy ran a “personal best” time in the 10K race. After that, I’ve never believed that crap about abstaining from sex before competition.”

*****

“Mom, between your story, this vibrator, and that video, I’m hotter than ever. I’ve got off four times and I still want more,” Jenn said while stroking the little dildo in and out of her sweet little pussy. “Can you help me? Maybe suck my pussy or something. I’m so hot I’m about to explode.”

“What if I fuck your butt like Kathy fucked mine that first time? I loved it after the first few minutes. You can keep the vibrator going in your cunt at the same time. You’ll love how stuffed you feel,” I said, looking around in the drawer for the small dildo. “Besides, I’ll bet Tommy has been after you for some of that sweet brown eye, hasn’t he?”

“Of course he’s tried to get me to let him fuck my ass, but I always tell him, “No!” You saw that thing of his! It’s too big for my little butt. He’s stuck his thumb up there a few time, and that wasn’t too bad, but he can forget assaulting me with that baseball bat.”

“Yes, you’re right to refuse now but if we work on your rosebud a little, and you get older, you might find you like being assaulted,” I said, attaching the straps of the harness around my hips. “I know I do. Turn over and let Mommy examine your little prize package.”

Jennifer reluctantly rolled over on her stomach, facing the end of the bed, so she could still see the video. On the screen I was lying on top of Jenn’s dad, with his cock in my pussy, while Uncle Jim fucked me in the ass. Her Aunt Kathy knelt in front of my face and I was sucking her pussy. Those were the days!

“God, Mom, I can’t believe how nasty you and Dad were! You must have swallowed a quart of cum that night,” Jenn exclaimed. “This is making me so hot!”

“Don’t worry Little Lover, Mommy will take care of you.” I put two pillows under her hips to raise her ass and then I examined her butthole. Taking a tube of grease, I lubed her ass and the dildo, which jutted obscenely from my front. I got a lot of grease on my finger and stuck it as far up her ass as I could. Looking at myself in the mirror, I almost lost my load right there. I was about to fuck my little girl in the ass with a strap-on dildo. How cool is that?

Jenn’s ass crack was like the split in a perfect peach. I kissed both cheeks before I finally started working the dildo inside. She moaned a few times before I got it all the way inside her. Raising up, I had her work her arm under her body, insert the vibrator in her pussy again, and turn it on.

“Now take it slow, just work it in and out a little at a time, Jenn, and I’ll do the same with the one in your backdoor,” I told her. I could tell by her moans that the little fake cocks were doing their jobs. She started increasing the speed of the one in her cunt and I did the same with the one in her ass. Soon we were both going at top speed. My stomach was slapping into her ass with a sound like someone getting a beating, the dildos were making squish, squish sounds in her pussy and ass, and both our pussies were dripping juice. Jenn’s moans were turning to groans, then to squeals, as I pistoned the fake cock into her ass as hard as I could. I felt my orgasm trip over at the same time Jenn’s ass and pussy started spasming.

I pulled both dildos out of her holes and rolled her over. Straddling her chest, I shoved my leaking pussy in her face, as I buried my face in her twat, sticking my tongue as far up her as I could get. Her cunt muscles gripped my tongue and tried to milk it like it was a cock. Her smell was intoxicating; fresh, young pussy juice, straight from the tap. With my face still buried in her cunt, I felt around and located the dildo. I eased it back in her asshole. It went in much easier this time. Another asshole cherry gone! On the TV screen, I’m fucking Kathy with a strap-on while the guys kneel in front of us and we’re sucking their dicks.

After a few minutes we rolled apart. “That was great, Mom, but I think I really prefer the real thing. Will it be okay if, when Tommy comes over to mow the lawn, I bring him inside and fuck him till he can’t move.”

“Of course you may, dear, as long as you remember two stipulations,” I said. “Number one is that he has to cut the lawn before you get your hands, or mouth, or cunt, on him. Can you guess what number two is?”

“Oh, I bet I know that one,” she said. “Could it be that you get to fuck him, too?”

“Smart girl,” I said. “You may go to the head of the class.” My little Jennifer’s education is right on track, but isn’t that always the case when you have a student with natural talent?

To Be Continued…

12