All Comments on 'Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 06'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jkimjkimover 10 years ago
Fast and furious

Oh, it is great to see Chap 6 so soon. How long can you keep this up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's called catatonic, not comatose. The main character doesn't act in a manner that I could conceive of a real person acting. It's like she's a caricature.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago

I like it. I wasn't sure at first, but the slow transformation is fun. Being fictional, I can go along with some of the stuff that probably wouldn't happen in real life. That's why it's fiction!

The shields around the nipples? I've seen those in the past and don't consider them very sexy, but I did like the piercing scene. Now she needs to have a clit ring installed!

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?????

Where is the next chapter???? Going crazy.....

azira_afoorazira_afoorover 10 years ago
No more?

Was eagerly waiting for the rest of Jennifer's story.....

ArtyGeeArtyGeeover 10 years agoAuthor
Hang on. It's coming

The next instalment is intended to be the last. We are struggling a bit with how to end it so that it is HOT. Please be patient, it will be worth it.

Arty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't try this at home, children!

It's only a story. Elastic bands tightly around the nipples for that long would result in necrosis if lucky, gangrene if not.

LongeLongeabout 5 years ago
Gets better and better

Great story! Gets better and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not the last one...

I’m still wondering where this is headed- surely not just for a porn shoot? Who is really behind it? I have an idea or two, but we will see. Nicely written, although I would have likes a few more details... the piercings are usually fitted oversize to allow for swelling and permanent jewellery fitted later???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...