Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next up was something called a rabbit. This one had two parts. A large phallus shaped part which vibrated and wiggled and was normally intended for insertion into the vagina, and a smaller curved part meant to tickle the clit at the same time. The guy holding this one was Gerry, and he was careful not to penetrate her as he lay the phallic part along her moist lips and brought the small part into contact with her clit. He turned it on to wiggle and vibrate and immediately Jennifer started to climb again towards her orgasm. She started moaning, writhing, pulling at her bonds as Gerry brought her increasingly close to that blessed relief. She felt every muscle in her body tense as her brain raced towards her release and at that exact moment, Gerry pulled back and shut the vibrator off. Although her cunt was now literally running with juices, she simply didn't have the stimulation she needed to finish

"OH GAWD. PLEASE." She yelled. "PLEASE let me CUM."

The only response was another crew member with another vibrator and another denied orgasm. This one left her even more desperate.

"Duane. Please. Sir. Master. Duane." She whispered "Take my virginity. Pop my cherry. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Make me cum. Please. Duane I'm begging. Begging like you wanted. OH GAWD DUANE PLEEEEEESE" Almost out of her mind with lust, she had never needed anything as badly as she needed Duane to penetrate her. She didn't think she could even live if he didn't do it to her right now, and make her cum. Duane walked over to her and put his mouth right next to her ear. She shivered at his closeness.

"Not yet" was all he whispered.

As Duane pulled himself back, the next man stepped up holding the jelly. The small head slipped easily between her soaked inner lips to tease her sensitive bud. Somehow, her brain was able to function well enough to try to trick them into going too far. She tried to stay still, pretend this one wasn't going to make her cum and trick them into giving her the orgasm she so desperately needed. True to plan she held very still until almost the last second when she couldn't help but tense up, giving herself away and causing the vibrator to be immediately withdrawn.

As Duane had predicted, Jennifer was now uttering incomprehensible gibberish. Moaning, crying, babbling. Nothing that sounded like words. She pulled and jerked at her bonds flailed her head from side to side. All to no avail as the sweet torture continued. When Duane pulled the final vibrator from her clit, just before she started to come, she became comatose. Her yes were open she was breathing, but she was neither moving nor speaking.

"It's OK." Duane told the crew. "She's still breathing, she's just disconnected from reality for a minute."

Duane waited a minute or so, then slapped Jennifer's cheek. Another minute, another slap. Suddenly Jennifer was back. When Duane and Jake released her wrists and ankles, they had to grab her limp body to keep her from falling. Laying her on the couch, they went to work fitting a metal belt around her waist, with another belt that looped under her crotch and completely covered her sex. Then they sat back to await the return of her full faculties.

It took about 20 minutes for her to recover to the point where speech was possible. During that time, Jennifer's hands had been busy. Unconsciously, her hands had moved to her crotch, trying in vain to rub herself into the orgasm she so badly needed.

"Please...please." She whispered desperately. "Fuck my virgin cunt. I need to cum. I can't go on like this. Please Duane."

As she continued to return to reality, she became aware of the chastity belt. In desperation she tried to get a finger inside to tease herself to orgasm, but found that it was impossible. She banged on it, tore at it with her fingers, pulled at the waistband, all with no effect. Finally she looked up at Duane with resignation.

"What do I have to do? I begged you like you wanted. I pleaded with you. You can have me. I'm yours. Go ahead. Just unlock this thing. UNLOCK THIS FUCKING THING."

Just a few short days ago, she would never have thought of uttering such a phrase, and now she was screaming it at the top of her lungs. Once again, she realized that she was changing into someone else. This one was a foul mouthed slut indeed.

"One more day baby. One more day," was all he said.

Thankfully, Stephanie was already asleep when Jenn finally arrived home, nearly 1:30 a.m. For eleven hours, she had been taken to the outer reaches of her galaxy, only to be brought back to earth time and time again.

She was too exhausted to do anything. She peed through the metal screen, resigned to her sex being surrounded. She would shower in the morning.

She stood at the mirror, fondling the vertical bars that skewered her right nipple, and the star and bar on her left. Her nipples were indeed at full attention. As she studied her breasts in the mirror she recalled Duane's words:

"Like the collar, these are permanent."

In a daze, she staggered to her bed, and was asleep in seconds.

12