All Comments on 'Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Start

Excellent! Kind of unusual fantasies and fetish, but you certainly made it work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Pretty specific but it sure does work.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 11 years ago
Feeling it

This is a really good opening chapter. I can feel the trap being sprung, so hopefully the author will see it through to a finish.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 11 years ago
Can't complain

Agree, it will be nothing if this does not continue for several chapters. The set up is very good.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 11 years ago
Good start.

This was good. Jennifer should have been aware of what is needed in the modeling industry. I don't have the cynical feelings that I have been seeing on this site. This may not be some form of trap. It is more of a reawakening of an old curiousity in Jennifer. One that she may choose to explore and also profit from.

Always_A_DreamerAlways_A_Dreameralmost 11 years ago
Surprised

Definitely a surprising ending.

ArtyGeeArtyGeealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Stay Tuned...

My reader and I have been working on several more chapters. It looks like we will end up covering a week of action. I am finding that the collaboration is taking a bit longer, but the sub's story is better for it.

Arty

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Almost scary

The set up for this story almost scared me, because I was initially feeling it would end up one of those "you signed a contract, now you must do every humiliating, illegal thing I say" sort of stories, which are so abominably common. True, our heroine gave in to the demands of the photographer relatively easily, since she could back out of the contract and all he could do is sue her in civil court to try to recoup his losses. If he failed to convince the judge or arbitrator that he had done business in good faith (i.e. if said judge or arbitrator believed her about the "jewellery shoot" misrepresentation), then he would get nothing and would open the door for a countersuit or several countersuits from her, including unfair business practices, defamation of character (if he tried to get her blackballed from other jobs), etc. Given that he really didn't leverage her in any real illegal way, or harm her and she re-discovered her submissive side along the way, I found the story a nice little diversion.

Of course now that Jennifer's genie is out of the bottle, the real question is, how will she deal with it? Written correctly it could be a hell of an erotic journey. I'm looking forward to the new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
30 + yrs and counting

Trust me. Braces hurt way too much to get an orgasm from unless she is a Pain slut. Oh, it'a good story alrightg and I like the way she embarrassed herself. GoIng to ramp it up a bit, now?

volescampervolescamperover 7 years ago
loved it

Nice pace, looking forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, very well plotted.

I have always like liked stories about girls like myself being sort of tricked into things, but usually its being tricked into getting fucked or at least spanked on the bare ass. It would have been a perfect story if she had been handcuffed and totally stripped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done.

Aside from the utter implausability of a model proceeding with a shoot that isn't exactly what they agreed to - without throwing a complete shit fit - and an excess of crew for a photoshoot (though I see the necessity for the narrative), very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

I like the back story plus that ending

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08almost 5 years ago
Awesome start

I just discovered this story and love the opening. Let's see if the 5 stars keep rolling. Wonder after all these years if the author even sees this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh yes.

You are really making this work... at least it is for me. Well written, easy to follow and immersive too.

SimonMagickSimonMagickover 2 years ago

Great set up. Can hardly wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES