Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Duane saw her coming around, he moved in and sat close to her head.

"There now Jennifer. Are you all right? That was some fit you threw. Biggest orgasm I ever saw bar none. Do you want to clean up a bit before the limo takes you home?"

Her tee and bra were OK, but her slacks and panties were a soaked wreck. There was no way she could sit in the car all the way home unless she had some new clothes. When she told Duane, he smiled and said he had some stuff left from a previous shoot that he would give her. He said that there was a shower in back and told her to help herself to a towel, then headed off to find the clothes. The men all glanced up when she pushed off the blanket and exposed her naked torso once again.

"Jesus. Hadn't they had enough from before?"

She pulled the blanket around her shoulders and headed off to get cleaned up. She stripped threw her clothes in the garbage, and hopped in the shower. Long hot and relaxing. Washing away the shame from before. When the water started to get cold, Jennifer stepped out and started to towel off. Duane was standing there. Looking.

"Yeah. I think these will fit." he said looking her up and down. "When you are dressed, I'll have the limo take you home."

She picked up the clothes he had left on the counter and sighed. There was a micro-mini skirt , and a a halter style top, semi sheer. Both panties and bra were absent. With no alternative, Jennifer sighed again, slipped on the clothes, stepped into her shoes and headed out to the warehouse. She had arrived as a respectable model and now she was leaving, dressed like a whore. Feeling like a whore. Everyone was gone except Duane who handed her a small bag and led her to the Limo.

As the driver pulled away, she checked the bag to make sure all her things were there and right on top was the metal gag, the last one. OH MY GAWD.

12