All Comments on 'Jennifer's Obsession: Infidelity?'

by methylation

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

very well written story

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Hopefully she has found the divorce papers

that he was going to have her served with when he gets back. "I'm sure Andrew wouldn't see things my way." What a line! The woman is a consummate liar, too bad she is lying to herself.

The story was well-written, it just dealt with abhorrent subject. I hope the author has her realize her mistake and not continue to revel in it.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Start of cheating wife story and we will see

I think the writing is good.

I see we have another married woman who isn’t fooling anyone not even herself that she wants what she wants and doesn’t care for anyone but herself.

She doesn’t want to think about anything that would even raise the possibility of interfering with her own desires.

Same old cheating wife story and we will see if anyone in it acts real or just a fantasy of the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fucking brilliant!!!!

absolutely fucking brilliantly written!!

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Very Intense

The scene in the woods reminded me of the Exorcist. It was almost as if she were possessed. The story was very well written and you ended it with a great cliffhanger. I will definitely be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

intense; erotic; hot; wonderful- brilliant fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!!! Excellent!!

Thoroughly enjoyed the story - superb! Who's writing this stuff? Whoever it is, keep it coming my friend!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Quality!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous