Jennifer's Obsession: Infidelity?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before they were back to the house. "Great run Mr. King, we'll talk about your training next week, if that's okay with you," Jennifer said, in a business-like manner. Before he could answer, Jennifer had already unclipped her car-key from the waistband of her leggings and had it in the door. "Sure Jennifer," came the reply, with a sort of down-trodden tone to it. "Great, see you next week then, and take care," she said, leaping into her car. The door had already shut when Mr. King replied "have a nice day".

Jennifer headed home, determined to spoil Andrew - she wasn't sure why, it wasn't as if she'd done anything wrong, she just wanted to. In fact, she wasn't even sure if anything had actually happened.

Perhaps I imagined it, you know how it is when you're out running, your mind wanders, and you get lost in your imagination. I can't wait to see Andrew tonight; I miss him so much sometimes. I'm going to really give him a night to remember, God, I just love him so, so much, I'd do anything for him.

Jennifer rolled up onto her gravel drive, jumped out, and skipped up to the house - the endorphins were still exerting their effects on her brain, after all she did have a double dose. She raced straight through the hall and into the living room. She had a quick look at herself in the huge, and highly decorated, mirror hanging over the fireplace. I can't wait to get in the shower, she thought to herself, pushing the loose strands of brunette hair back over her head with her palm. She headed out into the kitchen and fixed herself a drink of ice-cold orange juice, listening to her phone messages as she did so.

"Hi Jen, hope all's well. Call me when you get this; I've got some gossip for you and you're gonna love it."

Beep, the machine went and the high-pitched, excited voice switched to a rather serious and very deep one; it was Andrew.

"Jennifer, I'm going to be staying another night." He said slowly. "These fuckwits up here still haven't got it right." His tone altered to that of a poet's:

"I wander aimless through the night,

Without you my love, in my sight,

My heart, it aches and cries,

My mind lost, in the blackest of skies,

Call out to me, help me find the way,

Wings of speed I'll come, to light of day,

Song and dance in the summer rain,

For our souls unite once again. See you tomorrow Jen"

Jennifer's heart swelled, making her smile.

XXX

Next Time – Memories

12