All Comments on 'Jennifer's Story: A New Beginning'

by the_apocalypse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
idiot

this belongs in the nonerotic or nonconsent area not here there is nothing erotic about violence or forced sex move this trash now and never put your stories in the wrong area again

DBRS

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years agoAuthor
MISTAKE

AS THE ASSHOLE WITH NO NAME POINTED OUT THIS SHOULD BE IN THE NON-CONSENT/RELUCTANCE CATEGORY EVEN THOUGH IT INVOLVES FAMILY MEMBERS. ALL ASSHOLE HAD TO SAY WAS 'THIS WOULD BE BETTER IN SUCH AND SUCH CATEGORY' BUT NO THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO MANNERS AND STILL DRAG THEIR KNUCKLES ACROSS THE FLOOR WHEN THEY WALK.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER MADE THIS MISTAKE AND, JUST TO PLEASE DICKFACE, I SHALL WRITE OUT 'I MUST PUT STORIES IN THE RIGHT CATEGORIES' 1000 TIMES.

SORRY TO THOSE THAT READ IT AND GOT WHAT THEY DIDN'T EXPECT AND ASSHOLE NEXT TIME YOU GOT A PROBLEM JUST BE FUCKING POLITE ABOUT IT.

CHAPTERS WILL BE PUT IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY THOUGH IN FUTURE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Violence Must Run in Your Family

Hit your sister? Your mom? Your kids? Your wife? You are a misogynist. I doubt you have even come across this word, huh. How can you... you can't even spell keys correctly... not case, dummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

If you had read many stories in this group, you'd know DBMS is a smart-ass know-it-all. That said, he's right.

If the story hadn't been enough already, your screaming rant proves you don't belong in society. Here's hoping that the next 20 women you meet all brain you with a baseball bat. Hopefully afterward, a couple guys will take you into an alley and kick the shit out of what's left. Abusive assholes like you nobody needs.

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years agoAuthor
As I didn't start the abuse...

...I have a right to defend myself. I made an honest mistake due to tiredness from 48 hours without sleep. I haven't got a sister and have NEVER hit a woman. This site is for FICTION and mistakes happen unfortunately. As I said it was an honest mistake, which I could have rectified without being insulted, and then when I react further abuse follows.

I apologised so get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: As I didn't start the abuse...

Actually, you DID start it when you posted this without thinking. If you don't like, stay off the internet.

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years agoAuthor

dont bother me. not had a good rant for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Name change

Wasn't the father called Mark in "Uncle Billy and his Little Slut"

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years agoAuthor

yeah told everyone i was shattered, my apologies. have to figure out why his name changed and slip it in somehow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grade 1 Grammar!!

Apocalypse I dont know why people cant just read and enjoy without commenting on stupidities like spelling and an occasional name or place slip. Good Read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy shit

Somebody has a stick up their ass or their daddie's dick one of the 2. Ignore the freaktarded commenters, I like your stories. Nobady forced them to read this one and I would not apologize to those weak fools, NO, I would tell them where they could shove their whiney little bitch comments. Nothing but a bunch of cry babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous