Jennifer's Story: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a fucking cup." She screamed, tears in her eyes.

"Would you be happy if you were given a cup like that to drink out of?" Paul asked.

Instead of answering him she put the cup on the draining board with the other pots, only to receive another sharp slap across the ass.

"Well are you going to answer?" Paul demanded.

"No I wouldn't okay," she said. "Now leave me alone."

She bent down to pull her skirt back up and, as she did she felt Paul's eyes staring at her red ass.

"Hang on," Paul said before she got the skirt to her knees.

"What now," she shouted.

Instead of answering her Paul took a step closer. Jennifer tried to step back, only the sink was in her way. Quick as a flash Paul reached forward and placed his hand on the crotch of her panties.

"PAUL GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!" Jennifer shouted.

"It seems to me that someone enjoys being punished." Paul smirked his hand on the damp crotch of her panties.

"Fuck off no I don't," Jennifer protested but she couldn't deny the wetness creeping from between her thighs.

"Have you pissed yourself then?" Paul asked.

"No but..." Jennifer started to say.

"But what Jennifer?" Paul asked. "Either you have pissed yourself or you are a dirty little slut that enjoys being humiliated and punished."

Jennifer didn't answer she just bent down to pull her skirt up and, as she did, noticed the front of Paul's trousers. It was obvious to her that being cruel was what got him off, the bulge level with her eye line told her that. Paul noticed that she was staring at his crotch and grabbed her by the hair.

"Looking at something?" he asked.

"N-N-No," Jennifer said. "Let go you're hurting me."

"Maybe you want to have a closer look," Paul said unzipping his trousers still keeping hold of her head.

"P-P-Please Paul I'm sorry," Jennifer said but Paul wasn't listening.

Reaching into his trousers with his free hand he pulled out his, fully erect, cock.

"Is this what you are looking at?" He asked pulling her head closer.

"I wasn't Paul honest," Jennifer said, staring at the cock inches away from her face.

"Liar," Paul shouted and twisted his grip on her hair pushing her down to her knees. "As you seem to like my cock so much maybe you want to suck it."

"NO PAUL I FUCKING DON'T," She screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

"Open wide slut," Paul ordered pulling her head forward by the hair.

Jennifer kept her mouth shut as tightly as she could as the head of Paul's cock, shining with pre-cum, touched her lips.

"I said open your fucking mouth," Paul said and slapped her around the face.

As soon as she went to scream at him Paul rammed his cock to the back of her throat, stopping her scream and almost making her choke.

"Is that fucking close enough for you?" Paul asked as he started to fuck her mouth aggressively.

Tears welled up in Jennifer's eyes as he thrust into her mouth time and again, keeping hold of her hair so she didn't try and do anything stupid.

"That feels so good slut," Paul said, "You just keep sucking."

Jennifer looked up at him with pleading eyes when he felt his balls start to tighten.

"Oh yes I'm going to cum slut," He said. "You are good at this."

He couldn't hold back and, after ramming his cock into her mouth a couple more times, he started to cum. Jennifer's eyes widened as jet after jet of his white, milky liquid shot to the back of her throat, causing her to nearly choke and gag.

"Don't you fucking dare spill any slut," Paul said holding her head still as he finally finished cumming. "That was so fucking good, don't you think so Jennifer."

Still holding her hair he lifted her head up and down, as if she was nodding and agreeing with him.

"You're right it was," Paul said. "We must do this again."

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and wiped it across her lips and cheeks before putting it back inside his trousers. Jennifer began to cough and splutter, trying to get her breath back.

"Go and get yourself fucking cleaned up slut," Paul said. "I don't want to have to smell cum on your breath all day."

Jennifer stood up slowly, pulled her skirt back up and ran out of the kitchen and up to her room. She slammed her door shut and threw herself on the bed. Why is he doing this to me, she thought to herself. I wonder what granddad would say if he knew. She lay there and sobbed for a while before standing up and tearing her clothes off.

She was going to change as she didn't want to be reminded of what had just happened, and besides the crotch of her panties was that wet, due to the orgasms that she had been unable to stop, she felt like she had pissed herself.

Paul was still in the kitchen when his dad walked in.

"Alright dad do you want a coffee?" Paul asked. "I know I do."

"I think I will," his dad answered. "Guess you taught her to wash up properly then."

"I think it will be done better in future."

"That's my boy," His dad said. "It seems that I taught you well."

"You did dad," Paul answered. "Did you see the little slut, on her knees swallowing all of it?"

"Yes Paul I saw everything but don't forget I may have taught you everything you know," his dad said. "But I didn't teach you everything I know."

12