Jennifer's Uncle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see you kiss and make up."

Susan and Jennifer looked at each other but only his daughter knew exactly what he had in mind. She had performed for her daddy before, but she couldn't believe he was making her do it with her cousin, the cousin she hated and lusted after in equal measure. Knowing that she would have to take the lead, she turned to Jennifer and leaned towards her, giving her cousin a chaste peck on the cheek. Jennifer didn't want to be spanked again so returned the kiss without thinking too much about it.

"Susan, you know better than that and you know it's going to get a lot more intimate than just kissing. Kiss her the way you kiss me. "

He knew his daughter often fantasised about other women and he knew she would take the lead with just a little encouragement. Sliding his belt out of his trousers he laid it on the desk for them both to see but only his daughter knew that he was serious. If she didn't do what he wanted he would punish her again and not allow her to cum for at least a week.

She decided to do as he wanted and to take the lead, so she took a step towards her cousin, took her face in her hands, and began to kiss her forcefully on the lips. Jennifer was shocked at what was happening, but she was frightened by the thought of what her uncle might do with his belt so responded just as eagerly, their tongues invading the other's mouth. As they started to enjoy themselves, their bodies moved closer, their tits were squashing against each other's, their hands roaming over their cousin's body until they landed on each other's arse. Pulling each other even closer, it was obvious to their audience of one that their pussies were grinding against each other. He couldn't have planned it better.

"Well that looks very nice but let's see if you were both enjoying it as much as I am. Turn around and bend over."

The two girls looked at each other, each more embarrassed than the other, but each as suddenly hungry for more as the other. They knew what he would be looking at; they knew they were presenting their red bottoms to him; and they wondered what he intended to do next.

Getting up and standing behind them, he first approached his daughter. With her legs slightly parted, the way she knew he liked, her pussy looked totally bald from behind, but he knew there was a small, shaped bush at the front. Then he looked at his niece and he smiled when he realised that they at least looked very similar from that angle. With one finger from each hand, he stroked their individual pussies, revelling in the fact that they were both dripping with cunt juice and both let out an unexpected moan when he touched them.

Deciding they were both ready and desperate to taste his niece, he instructed his daughter to kneel before him as he sat back down, only this time he sat on the soft leather sofa. She could take care of his cock while he took care of Jennifer's cunt. This was Susan's least favourite part of their perverted sex life, but she had known that she would be expected to do it, so she got down on her knees, between his legs and began to release his cock. Once it was free from its prison, she grabbed hold of his jeans and boxers and tugged them down together, all the way to his ankles where she proceeded to pull them off.

She could see his pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock, so reached out with her right hand and began to smear it across the sensitive head. With her father and cousin watching on she lowered her head and went to work. Her father felt bigger and harder than he ever had before, and she wondered for a moment if it was because Jennifer was watching them so closely. As she ran her tongue up one side of his cock and down the other, just as he had taught her, she could sense Jennifer's disgust and jealousy that she was sucking her own father's cock.

But Jennifer wasn't going to be left out of things for long. Her uncle took her by the hand and pulled her forward until she had no choice but to step up onto the sofa, placing one foot on either side of him.

"Take off your top."

She knew she had no choice but when she had pulled it over her head she looked down. All she could see was her uncle staring up through the valley of her breasts with a wicked leer on his face. She knew what he was going to do but she was still struggling with the whole situation. All she had to do, however, was catch a glimpse of the belt lying on the desk and she surrendered herself to her fate.

Even so, she gasped when she felt him reached up and grab each of her round cheeks, pulling her dripping pussy to his hungry mouth. For a moment he looked down at his daughter and saw that she was staring up at him, his cock deeply buried in her mouth. He smiled when he saw his own desire for Jennifer mirrored in her bright eyes. She had enough to keep her busy but she wasn't going to miss the sight of her father eating her cousin's cunt.

He returned his attention to his waiting niece, taking a firmer grip of her arse as he wasn't sure how she would react when he began. Sure enough, as his tongue reached out and touched her lips for the first time, she almost jumped free of his grasp. He knew she would be sensitive, but it was as if no-one had ever done this for her before. Pulling her tighter against his mouth, he began to lick her lips, savouring the taste of her juices, until they began to part and he could slide his tongue inside.

Jennifer was lost again and small noises of pleasure, almost as if she was purring, escaped from her own mouth as she pressed her pussy even closer. Her uncle realised that he didn't have to hold her in position any more so slid one hand down, moved his tongue up to her clit and slowly inserted two fingers into her cunt. Jennifer thought she was going to cum on the spot as she felt his fingers invade her, but she steadied herself and tried to stay on her feet.

As he continued to finger-fuck her, as he continued the assault on her clit, the more her juices ran down his face. She was moaning uncontrollably now but he knew he could still shock her. He pushed his other hand between her cheeks and began to rub her arsehole and that was what did it. Her whole body shook as her mouth opened wide in a piercing scream. The ecstasy seemed to go on and on as he continued what he was doing. She could no longer tell if the pleasure was coming from her clit, her pussy or her most private place. All she knew was that her whole body felt as if it was cumming and she never wanted it to stop.

When it finally did, and her uncle slid his fingers out from between her lips, she suddenly was aware of their absence. Gingerly trying to move, she stepped to the side and flopped down at his side. Her senses were in overload, but she realised that Susan was still on her knees sucking her father's cock.

"Now it's my turn," he said to them both.

Gentling prising his surprised daughter off his cock, he stood up.

"Susan, wrap your tits around my cock."

"This is new," thought his daughter but she did as she was told. If she had never done this for her father, it was not the first time she had had a cock between her large breasts and she knew what to do. Sliding them up and down his saliva-soaked cock, it wasn't long before the sensation, the sight, and the whole situation had him thrusting between them, fucking them, while his niece looked on. He knew he wasn't going to last long and he could soon feel the tell-tale tingle in his balls. Within moments he began to shoot his cum all over his daughter's face, neck and tits. He hoped it would never end but, even though it seemed to pour out a much larger quantity than usual, eventually it dwindled to a drip.

"Jennifer, help your cousin to clean up," he said contentedly as he relaxed back on to the sofa. The poor girl looked at him, not really sure what he wanted her to do.

"Lick his cum off my face and tits," insisted Susan impatiently. She was the only one who hadn't cum yet and she was more than ready to do so. Jennifer was horrified but when her uncle got up and snatched his belt from the desk she practically jumped on top of her cousin and started to lick. Her uncle meanwhile sat back down and enjoyed the show, his niece lying on top of his daughter and licking his cum off her face and tits.

Jennifer tried to tell herself that she could do it, that it wasn't too bad, but she didn't see her uncle nod to Susan. That was the agreed signal for her to kiss her cousin on the mouth and force her tongue between Jennifer's lips. As their audience watched captivated the two girls were soon swapping his cum from tongue to tongue, from mouth to mouth.

As her father and his cock recovered, Susan stopped kissing for a moment and manoeuvred Jennifer round into a 69 position. Her cousin didn't want to think about what she was expected to do next, but Susan was becoming increasingly frustrated. She reached up and grabbed her cousin's hips pulling Jennifer's pussy to her mouth. She was obviously intent on showing her cousin who was in charge and showing her father that her didn't need anyone else. Jennifer had never even kissed another woman before, but she didn't want Susan to replace her in her uncle's affections. And dived for her cousin's almost bald pussy.

But the sight of his niece and his daughter licking each other's cunts was enough to revive any wilting cock and the twosome were about to become three. Jennifer was vaguely aware of her uncle moving behind her, kneeling down, and grabbing her hips, he lined up his cock with her extremely wet cunt.

"Susan, if you want to be fucked later then you have to watch me fucking your cousin first. Put me inside her. His daughter would have done anything to have been in her cousin's place, but she knew she had to be patient. She reached up, grabbed her father's hard cock and pushed it into Jennifer's pussy. Her father already knew how tight she was, and Jennifer knew she was being filled deeper than ever before. She stopped licking Susan's cunt and let her head and shoulders drop, simply lying on top of her cousin's soft, chubby body. She looked an absolute picture kneeling there, her arse in the air, delighting in the sensations radiating from her tight cunt throughout her entire body. But her uncle wasn't thinking about pretty pictures. He knew he could do anything he wanted with these two girls and what he wanted to do was fuck his niece, fuck her and fuck her hard.

Susan looked up from beneath her cousin and jealously watched her father vigorously pounding Jennifer's pussy and knew what he liked in these situations. She lifted her head and started to lick his balls which seemed to drive him on to go even faster. He rammed his niece's pussy while, at the same time, she began to feel that feeling that she was starting to know very well. Once again her body began to shake and her mouth opened wide in another scream of delight. Her cunt seemed to pulse around her uncle's cock and that was all it took to send his cum erupting again into her insatiable pussy. With thrust after thrust he filled her up until his cum was dripping down his cock and balls, landing on his daughter's face. She did what she had been instructed to do and opened her mouth to swallow it all.

Jennifer and her uncle finally stopped cumming and, as his cock slid out of her pussy, he got up and collapsed back on to the sofa. As Jennifer rolled off her cousin, Susan knew what was coming next.

"Your turn to clean up, Susan."

She got up off the floor and forced herself to kneel between his outstretched legs once again. Once again she lowered her mouth on to his cock, tasting not only her father's cum but the pussy juices of her hated cousin too. She was almost afraid to admit to herself that she loved the taste. She resolved to do the best job she could and hoped that he would take pity on her.

And he did but he wasn't quite finished with his niece yet.

"Jennifer, come over here and lick your cousin's arsehole."

This was another test for her and they all knew it but she didn't know it was a test for Susan too. Although her father had often played with her dirtiest hole he had never penetrated her, and she worried that this was exactly what he intended to do next. When his cock started to stiffen again he got up and allowed her to rest her upper body on the cushions. He wanted to see how much Jennifer was putting into her task, so Susan's position would give her easy access to her hole.

When he was sure his daughter was ready, he lay his niece back down on the floor and told Susan to get on top this time. Back in their 69 both girls assumed they were supposed to put on another show and began to lick each other's cunts with relish, although this time Susan was also sucking her father's cum from her cousin. Then he got back into position.

Lining up his cock with his daughter's tightest hole, still wet from his niece's tongue, he pushed very, very slowly, not wanting to hurt her. She however seemed lost in tonguing her cousin's pussy so he decided to go for it. Plunging his cock all the way up her brown hole with one very hard push, his daughter soon forgot all about her cousin. He thought she would be in pain, but she had waited so long to be fucked that her lust overrode any discomfort.

"Do it," she screamed. "Fuck my arse! Please fuck me!"

So he did. Her hole would never be this tight again, harder than he had ever fucked anyone before. Having cum twice already he knew he could afford to really pound her and it seemed that was exactly what she wanted. Jennifer looked on in disbelief as her uncle seemed to go deeper with every thrust, deeper into a hole she had never used, making her wonder just what it would feel like.

But neither of them were going to last too long. Having waited for so long to be fucked, Susan let out a scream almost as loud as her cousin's and her arse tightened around her daddy's cock. That was enough for him too and he could feel his balls tingling. A few more thrusts in and out of his daughter's no-longer virgin arsehole and he started to fill her with his cum.

Finally they both collapsed onto the trapped Jennifer and she could only lie there and wonder if her uncle was satisfied now.

12