Jennifer's Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my tongue and fingers in unison, Jennifer's pussy got the oral and hand stimulation she carved - while my face got the ass stimulation it wanted too. Everything collided and rubbed on each other so smoothly and perfectly.

I pulled my face back to admire the view again, only to dig right back in and slide my tongue all the way into her. Jennifer called and cursed out her approval as I held and licked her for dear life. It was all too much to ignore my throbbing cock at the same time.

Seeing no choice in my clouded brain, I took my right hand off Jennifer's ass and started stroking myself below. Between the taste, feel and sound of her, it wouldn't take long to make me go off - even if she was a way's off.

Yet she got me over with her fingers and mouth, so I would do the same. Reaching around to finger her with my left hand, I tongued her right beside her filled opening. Keeping my wiggling finger and tongue in sync kept me from pumping myself too far, yet it wouldn't hold forever.

Jennifer helped by bucking herself against my tongue, face and finger. The calls to eat her and fuck her were an asset too. But there was really nothing else to be done, at least not from me.

It should have troubled me that Jennifer reached up and started playing with her own tits, since I was supposed to get her over the top. However, I would reap the rewards anyway.

Her own work, and hopefully the final little tricks I did as well, helped trigger a big eruption on my tongue and finger. I tried to swallow her orgasm up, which she technically didn't do for mine. But while I had the harder task, I licked and gulped down as much as I could.

It was enough to make my other hand work faster than ever, that was for sure.

As I got washed away in her taste, her pleased gasps and my own budding orgasm, I found myself getting on my feet - while not letting go of my cock. At that point, I wouldn't start to let go until I let something else go all over Jennifer again.

This time, I came right on her ass, although a spurt or two got onto her back. It was probably a miracle that nothing got on her hair. Thankfully, everything landed on her skin - skin she couldn't well sit on at the moment. After all, she would be making a mess on my couch if she did.

"Um...let me take care of it this time," I had to tell her once I cooled down. I raced to get a few tissues, as I would be the one to carefully wipe my cum off and against her. I probably lingered in doing so longer than she did last night, and I certainly didn't use my tongue to help things along.

When she was all clean again, I wasn't too sure what to do next. We both fell asleep after the last orgasms, but we had the whole day ahead of us now. A whole day - two, actually - for things to get awkward and weird once the sex high wore off, if we weren't careful.

I carefully sat myself down on my couch, despite not having pants on. Soon after, Jennifer did the same. "Should be clean enough now, right? Maybe even cleaner than you," Jennifer pointed out. It was just light enough to deflate any tension.

In fact, we felt lazier the more we longed around naked on this couch. Finally, Jennifer figured, "If we're going to sit around, we might as well get a tan."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Soon enough, we were back at my pool, sitting around on the deck. Of course, just sitting there was a bit of a challenge for me, thanks to Jennifer's latest swimwear.

This time she had a white two-piece, but it was still a plenty revealing white two-piece. Even with everything I'd seen and felt on Jennifer, it still took my breath away to see her covered up so skimpily. Even with all I'd seen of her bare breasts, seeing them halfway covered up like that remained thrilling - which also applied to the rest of her body in spades.

Still, after the night and the morning, we did probably need some down time. So just lying in our chairs, getting some sun and acting like we didn't just cum all over each other wasn't so bad. Now that we finally knew what that was like with each other, things didn't feel so...urgent.

It probably should have been awkward, but it wasn't. We crossed the line and we knew we would a few more times before the weekend ended. Knowing that in advance made me less worried and self-conscious, and God knew that those words never described Jennifer.

Words like easy and normal actually came to mind as we got our tans, and then when we went back in the pool. Yet again, it was all too easy to stare at her and her wet exposed parts, and all too easy for her to see how I was affected by them. But it felt like it was less of a big deal in the air this time.

Jennifer even 'accidentally' brushed against my affected areas more, and I soon did the same with her. We would have gone further, if it wasn't still the afternoon and way too easy to get caught. So we waited to get wet and wild until we got inside, and in the shower.

Even then, I wasn't quite in the mood to get hard core, and neither was Jennifer. We hadn't technically fucked yet, and it would be impractical to do it in the shower for a first time. We weren't even in a hurry to get each other off, although I for one always felt more sensitive to get off after time in the pool or shower.

For now, though, it was enough to finally be both wet and naked with Jennifer. It was enough to have us naked together and standing up at the same time. It was enough to actually have her bare, wet body against my own at last, feeling her up and down and all around.

Jennifer had her fun putting her hands on my ass, after all the fun I had on hers. When we got around to using soap and loofas, she went first in scrubbing me up - every which way. Then it was my turn to clean her up with suds wherever I could.

After making sure her tits were covered up well enough with soap, I aimed the shower head at her chest and helped wipe it down. She returned the favor by soaping up her hands and lathering up my cock and balls. However, despite our work on each other in that shower, we didn't get to the edge this time.

Unaffected, we dried each other off and enjoyed watching ourselves do it in front of the bathroom mirror. Once we got back into comfortable clothes and got some dinner in us, we were back on the couch, lounging around near the TV.

Yet with Jennifer lying on top of me, there was only so much regular lounging I wanted to do.

My hands went on her back, slowly going lower and lower. I waited for Jennifer to say anything, either for or against the move she knew was coming. When I heard nothing, I went down to the back of her pants and started pulling them down.

When her panties were exposed, I lowered them just enough to reveal her ample rear. Sliding down said rear, I let my fingers dance around the pussy below, until I stuck one right into her. I started pumping her nice and slow, to which Jennifer groaned onto my neck.

I palmed her ass with my left hand and fingered her with my right, as Jennifer just relaxed on top of me and took it. She arched her ass back to take more of me in, establishing an easy, leisurely rhythm.

Jennifer let out a few soft "yeah"'s as her lips went up my neck to my ear, inspiring me to go faster. The way she started grinding on my groin was an added bonus. But I just kept going, letting out some heavy breaths and a few "Uh huh"'s to go with it.

Soon she was fucking herself on my finger harder and deeper, breathing out "Fuck me," over and over. My finger and even my hips went faster in kind, as I wondered if it would be enough. Perhaps this was the moment when we'd officially have to go all the way.

But then I heard her start to call out, "I'm gonna cum," repeatedly in my ear. So I 'resigned myself' to letting my finger finish the job there. With a few well placed wiggles and thrusts, along with a few not so innocent squeezes of her ass, I felt the job getting done.

Jennifer soon stopped moving her ass and let it rest on my crotch, as I took my hand away from the whole area. My wet finger wound up between our faces, and I narrowly beat her into licking it clean. I reached back to her center and wiped up the rest before having it for seconds.

Undeterred, Jennifer slid down the couch and down my body as well. "I need a taste too," she decided. "I've only had it after you got it all over me. It's time I tried it right from the source."

Without needing a further explanation, she took the front of my pants down one more time, putting her mouth right on me in short order. She didn't stroke me, tease me or use any other special tricks. She merely sucked my cock hard and passionately, looking to swallow up the results.

I wanted to hold out for at least more than a few minutes. Yet Jennifer's tongue, her throat, her vocal cords and the way her mouth engulfed my balls had other plans. "These are nice appetizers," she credited before sucking and cupping them all again.

My hips involuntarily went forward, but not deep enough to go down her throat. She came off and I thought she might be upset at me for allegedly trying, yet she said, "Keep going."

I might have if she didn't break off to tell me to. But once she took me back in, I let my hips pump forward uninterrupted. I fucked her mouth nice and steady, even with her suction and her tongue work. Even when her mouth came off, she wrapped her hand around me and I kept thrusting.

Jennifer licked my tip and suckled my head in the meantime, until she removed her hand and went all the way down to my base. I tried to slow down before I went too far in her mouth, yet she came off first. Then she just bobbled on me and took more of me down her throat, before sucking hard and slowly popping off.

"Cum in my mouth," Jennifer requested. "I'm ready. I can tell you are too," she accurately figured out. After a few more bobbles while she stroked me, she pulled back, opened her mouth and started catching my shots.

She was content to just catch the first few, before going forward and wrapping her lips around me. The rest of my cum went right down her throat, as she swallowed it all right from the source, like she promised. After drenching her tits and ass, her mouth could now be crossed off as a cum depository.

Just two more of those left to go, I figured.

But like before, we were both too drained to keep experimenting. Like before, we decided to just rest up, laze around with each other and enjoy our non-sexual time together. After enough of it, we adjourned back to my bedroom, where I figured we'd just go to sleep and rest up before our big final day.

That was until I saw Jennifer bend down in front of the bed and me, her polka dot bed dress riding up and showing absolutely nothing over her ass. Even by the high standards of Jennifer's 'bending her bare ass over' poses, this one was a doozy. So much so I had to adjust myself under the covers, and way too obviously.

"You'd be jacking off if I wasn't sleeping here, wouldn't you?" Jennifer asked. Dead on question, albeit with odd timing.

"After everything...I guess it wouldn't be that bad if I said yes," I admitted. "Unless it would be," I covered my bases.

"Like I said, it's obvious you made a lot of cum over me. Before you...had me as a partner," Jennifer phrased. After a pause, she confessed, "I probably didn't make as much as you. But I might have come close a few nights."

That was probably one of the sweeter ways to admit that we both jacked off to each other. And one of the better segways for her to ask, "I'll show you how I did it if you show me a few things."

This was how we found ourselves sitting on opposite ends of the bed, staring at each other and masturbating to the sight of us.

I thought when she jerked me off on the couch this morning, it beat out regular masturbating by a storm. It still did, but masturbating myself to her - with her in front of me and masturbating to me right back - was the real next level.

Eventually, Jennifer stopped long enough to actually remove her gown, showing the rest of herself off for me. I remembered to do the same before going back to work, hoping it helped her about half as much.

Jennifer sat up and put her hands over her nipples, tweaking them and putting on a noteworthy show for me. I couldn't really match it, but I tried by cupping my balls and jiggling them as I jacked off, like I imagined she would do during my session - and almost like she actually did earlier tonight.

While it was still no contest, Jennifer went back to fingering herself quite hard, her eyes right on my cock and my hand. She eyed my bare chest, and I could swear the look on her face was halfway as impressed as when I looked at her chest. The thought of it made me pump harder, whether it was true or not.

We stroked and fucked ourselves harder and faster, our eyes never leaving each other's bodies. After all the cum we'd already spilled since last night, I started to wonder how much was in the tank. But as Jennifer thrust her pussy up against her hand, bouncing everywhere along the way, I resolved to find a bit more in the tank.

I felt a little bit of it start to come out soon after, and then I felt a bigger burst on the way. She was too far away for me to shoot any right at her, so I laid on my back and covered myself with my hands. I even stopped looking at her and stopped checking if she was getting close too, as the imagery in my head carried me the rest of the way.

I started shooting into my hand before long, groaning out loud in the process - though I thought I heard Jennifer groan just as loud. I kept my focus on making sure my cum only spilled on myself, though. When it was over, my crotch and right hand were more than messy enough, just like in so many other sessions.

In this one, however, a fantasy came true after it was all over. In this one, Jennifer came over to me and pulled out the hand she had masturbated with - which was now fairly wet. She put it against my mouth as she took my even wetter hand and started licking it clean.

I followed suit as we sucked and tasted each other's cum from our hands. When it was over, Jennifer put both hands together, mixing what little remains were left. I almost thought she would take them apart and start licking again, but she just kept looking at me.

Although we both came hard and had little left for tonight as it was, we both used what little we had devouring each other's mouths - despite what we just put in them.

Once we both laid on the bed, we kept going for several minutes and got to grope a few things. But we didn't have the stamina to do much more beyond that, before we started to close our eyes.

I knew that wouldn't be an excuse for tomorrow, though. I suspected she did too.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

One look at her when we woke up the next morning confirmed my suspicions.

A silent understanding passed between us. It was the morning, we weren't fully awake yet and we'd used most of our creative sexual ideas. But right now, we just wanted to get the last little technicality from this weekend crossed off.

The one where I hadn't actually put myself inside Jennifer Lawrence's pussy - this weekend or ever. Yet without any unnecessary fanfare or words, she parted her legs for me and I fixed that at long last.

We had one day left in this little vacation. We could use the remainder of it to be more thoughtful and imaginative, but that wasn't what this one was about. I just wanted to properly fuck her, and I'd waited long enough. So had she.

All I wanted to do was pound away, put my fingers between us to help her along, nibble at her neck and breasts, and then let her roll me over to rock on top of me next. It was kind of standard, especially after all we did without actual fucking this weekend. Still, standard did work on some occasions like this one.

I could just relax, let Jennifer fuck me, feel her getting more awake and more into it, and relish how much better we would get at it as the day went on. For this time, holding onto her ass, teasing her holes from behind, feeling her breasts rub against my chest and hearing her squeal her way into orgasm was enough, before I'd had enough.

After exploding on virtually every part of Jennifer in the last two days, my seed finally went deep into her womb. Since she was so prepared for this weekend, I was sure she'd make sure it wouldn't go...all the way in. But that wasn't what I wanted to spend my limited brain power thinking of right now.

I stayed relatively thoughtless as we came down together, almost going right back to sleep. But we made ourselves get up and go through the motions of getting dressed and eating lunch. Slowly, our energy came back and the impact of what we'd finally gotten around to doing hit home.

Then we celebrated by clearing the lunch table and getting right on top of it.

This time we had the right mind to use our hands more. I wound up doing more with them for once, as Jennifer let herself lie down on the table while I stood over her and went off. I wasn't sure why she was letting me have more control this time, but maybe she figured I'd been pent up enough.

As I quickly ravaged her, I saw her hypothetical point.

Jennifer cried out endlessly, and I was barely quieter as I pounded her like I'd often imagined. I watched her tits sway greedily, then held on and squeezed for some time until my fingers went down to her pussy. They worked it over on the outside while my cock wore it down on the inside.

Now that I'd truly fucked her, the sky was the limit. Now that I knew she really wanted to fuck me, in every which way, it had really set me off. Getting inside her was just the beginning - maybe this weekend was as well.

For this moment, I groaned and pounded away as Jennifer thrust back against me, fingering herself and her boobs along with me. We each helped her cum all over my cock again, and when she was finished, I pulled out and tugged myself until I unloaded on her anew.

This time, the damage was left right on her face, with some getting down to her neck. However, my cum once again found one of the rare targets it hadn't already found this weekend, leaving her face doused in it.

Jennifer licked her lips, but that hardly made a difference. I had to get a few paper towels to help her clean up, as we both came down from our intense high. As we cleaned up, I for one felt more relatively normal - not that I was entirely abnormal back there.

If we were going to continue experimenting and expanding our sexual resume together, rougher times like that were probably part of the deal. As long as that was as rough as it got, and as long as it was inspired by the kind of passion that round was, I could live with that. It looked like Jennifer could as well.

But as per usual, things cooled down after we got our lust out of our system. We settled back into a state of calm, letting our libidos recharge and finding other ways to pass the time together. By the time we got to the part where we would go out for dinner, we were in a more romantic state.

When I saw Jennifer put on her light blue dress for the evening, it got into a bit more of a horny state. When I saw her make sure her boobs didn't pop out too much - then pull the top of the dress down anyway and let her breasts hang out for a laugh - it was a cross between romantic and horny.

The horny part won out for a bit when I came over and she let me tweak her boobs, and kiss them, before stuffing them back in. I was tempting to skip the dinner part of the evening then and there, but Jennifer was set on building the suspense first. It was a strategy that had been paying off since Friday, so there was no sense arguing with it now.

I was sure it was the right call by the time we got back to the house, in the mood enough to take things elsewhere. Elsewhere being my pool, in this case.

We had gotten frisky and tempted ourselves in there for two straight days, without going over. Now on this last night, with enough feelings, nostalgia and horniness in our system, we were set to go that extra mile as a final climax.