Jennifer's Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So under the lights, we stripped off our fancy clothes and jumped into the pool naked, swimming and brushing against each other yet again. With no clothes between us, no one around to watch or see us, and no more reason to hold back, this time it could really go somewhere.

It went far enough for me to run my hands through all the wet parts of Jennifer's body - with not all of them wet from the pool water. It went far enough for her to stroke me down below, and even go underwater to very briefly use her mouth. That made me go far enough to pin her against the nearest pool wall.

I ran my hands over her body and pussy while grinding against her. "Look at you, all wet," I teased. "Been wet all weekend, I'll bet. You wanna get really wet for me one more time?"

"Oh yeah," Jennifer groaned. But before I got my way back in, she stopped and said, "Damnit, this isn't gonna work."

"Please explain that quickly," I urged with my remaining self control.

"No one's noticing us in the dark...but they could still hear us if we get carried away," Jennifer reminded. "And I really don't want to stop myself from getting carried away," she said more hotly. "Not with my body or my voice."

Getting the idea, I was more inclined to agree when she suggested, "So how about we dry off...just a little bit...and we go inside and make people only think they can hear us scream?"

In as little time as possible, we got out, dried ourselves off just enough so we wouldn't completely drip all over my rooms, then rushed back inside. Thinking quickly, I decided I didn't want to stop at the living room table again - I needed her on the couch again.

Once Jennifer got to the couch, I had her turn away from me. While she wasn't looking, I got on my knees behind her and kissed up the back of her leg, all the way to her ass. She made it easier by bending over against the clock, just like yesterday morning - only now I hoped to work with even more.

I dabbed my tongue below into her pussy, like before. My hands squeezed her ass like before, rubbing the spare water on it into her skin. In the process, they brushed between her cheeks as well while I ate out her other hole.

"You want it? You want to go higher?" Jennifer deduced. My fingers brushed her crack again for my answer, and her deep moan seemed to be her approving reply.

My next reply came when I buried my face right into her oh so sweet ass. My tongue found the...perhaps less sweet center of it, but I didn't care. Being consumed by that ass and getting it wet enough for my next idea was sweet enough.

Jennifer moaned up a storm, backing up her theory that we could be less restrained indoors. I backed it up by deeply licking up and down her backdoor, then by getting up and sliding my cockhead up and down it as well.

"Okay?" I asked as patiently as possible, under the circumstances. "Will this do?"

"There's no other way this can end," Jennifer breathed out. Thinking back at all the positions we'd done, she really was right. With that, I started out on the last frontier we hadn't conquered yet.

After pushing my still somewhat wet cockhead into her more wet asshole, I let it settle in. In the meantime, I placed my right hand on her pussy and got it going, then let my left hand go around and up to her chest. Jennifer just stayed bent over and gripped the top of the couch as I started my attack in full.

"This is how you wanna fuck me, huh?" Jennifer said. "Thinking about this for a while, huh? Glad I'm not alone..."

"No, you're not," I confirmed, sliding deeper into her ass.

"Oh, that's so good," she said. "Oh...so's that," she went on when I pulled out and slowly thrust back in. Taking that in, I started fucking her ass in earnest while tweaking her pussy and nipple.

"It's how you like being fucked too, eh?" I teased. "Who'd have thought? I bet you don't show everyone this stuff, though? Can you?"

"Not...for everyone," she confirmed. "Oh...consider yourself special..."

"Should I?" I went on.

"Fuck yes...your cock, those hands, your fucking cum...oh, I'm done waiting around for it..." Jennifer promised. "You're gonna give it all to me...I got ways to make it all work..."

"I can tell..." I reminded, fucking her a little faster.

"Oh, this weekend's nothing!" Jennifer called out. "Just you wait...you love my ass, tits, body and mouth now..."

"I do..." I agreed - although maybe that was halfway to something I shouldn't have admitted this soon. Halfway admitting it during anal sex probably didn't count, which was likely for the best. Right now, I knew we had to keep indulging in less sentimental feelings.

"Oh, fuck me...you're gonna fuck me so good...you are fucking me so good..." Jennifer babbled. "You're gonna get to fuck me like...oh, like that should do it!"

"Good..." I growled, taking my hands off her tits and pussy and gluing them to her hips. I let them play around with the plump space of her ass, while I fucked the inside of it deeper and harder. Jennifer moaned and thrust it back, gripping the couch and looking more and more possessed.

"Shoot it in my ass," Jennifer wanted. "I want your cum to stay right in my ass when I leave tomorrow...it's been everywhere else..." That it had.

"Keep telling me how much you want it..." I needed to hear. "Say and do things you wouldn't...let anyone else see...it's just for me..."

"Just for you..." Jennifer gasped. "All just for you...like I wanted all weekend. Like I...oh, shit mother fuck!" she called out when my thumb went deep inside her pussy. It rubbed her all around as my cock drove as far as it could go.

"Fuck me, make me cum and cum in me!" Jennifer yelled. "I'll swallow it down next time, but this time..." God damn...a next time was one thing...

By then, there was no more need for words from Jennifer. For once, she felt no more need to add more once my cock and thumb worked in unison. When I reached over and grasped her hanging nipple with my left hand, she was reduced to grunts.

As she tightened around my cock, I was too. Until the last big one. The one that lasted all throughout my latest, last and biggest orgasm of them all - the evidence of which disappeared right into Jennifer's ass.

The evidence of Jennifer's own climactic climax spilled onto my thumb and hand. When I could finally pull then and my cock away, Jennifer finally let go of the couch.

She all but collapsed beside it, and I didn't take too long to join her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Our heavy breathing were the only sounds echoing through the house. When that died down, we weren't eager to add more to it. We couldn't even get ourselves up to bed, or even to the couch.

We would just lie against the couch together until morning - when the wild weekend ended and we went back to our normal lives. Waiting for the next time we could have a break like this, now that this first one came repeatedly and went.

Until then, I would have nothing to hold me over except my regular time with Jennifer, my memories and my imagination. It got me by until we took this next step, and it would get me by again until we repeated it. Even if fantasy wasn't always more creative than reality.

The images, acts and wild side to America's sweetheart would last a lifetime in my head. Regardless of how many more weekends like this came about, or whether there'd even be another weekend like this.

But for all the unforgettable memories, it was almost a shame there wasn't anything more...concrete to remember this time and her experiments by.

The key word still being almost, of course. Let's leave no doubt about that.

THE END