All Comments on 'Jenny and Carrie Ch. 12'

by JenniElizabeth

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
More demonstration of our ladies' strength

No one saw the twist coming, eh? I wasn't a bit surprised at the guys being crass in the bedroom and being wife abusers. I was starting to get pissed off at the ladies' putting up with that crap. Anyway, I wonder what caused that "magic" 180!! I have thoughts, but I'll let Jenni bring that up, if she so chooses, as the story continues. Maybe they were "scared" into it by the ladies' FINALLY putting their feet down and drawing limits and saying, "No more shit, or else"??? Don't know.

At any rate, I continue to be impressed with the ladies and their commitment to family, especially their little sisters. In the last few chapters before this, I was beginning to wonder what had happened with them.

JenniElizabethJenniElizabethover 13 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Ok now what I was trying to say with the guys here is. There was no 180 with them. They both could and would have been great lovers for the ladies, if only they gave a crap. Meaning they were only in it for their own pleasure. The only reason they did right by Jenny and Carrie was they all were in Jenny and Carrie's family's house. They pklaned to left everyone think they were this way all the time. In chapter 13 everyone will see the guy's true colors and just whatthey stood for.( themselves!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous