Jenny and Jack Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all stood and the men all repeated, "To Suzy and Jenny."

We drained our glasses and then started to eat.

I could already feel the effect of the wine but willingly accepted a refill from Jian.

Once or twice more during the meal I felt his hand squeeze my thigh. The wine was relaxing me and I could feel my inhibitions slowly receding. The touch and squeeze of his hand did not offend me in fact I found it quite exciting and arousing to have him doing this out of sight under the table.

As the meal was nearing the end I was feeling a little drunk and quite bold as I turned to Jian and said, "So what is this naughty game that Suzy told me you have planned?"

As I asked the question everyone around the table fell silent, eagerly awaiting Jian's answer.

He looked around at everyone and then said, "I have recently seen some porno movies where they play a kind of guessing game. For instance, I saw one where a man's wife and three other ladies stripped to the waist and stood behind a screen. The screen had cut-out holes at breast height. The ladies moved close to the screen until their breasts protruded through the cut-outs. The man, who was blindfolded, then had to tell by touch alone which breasts were his wife's."

I noticed the other men looking at me and Suzy probably already imagining what might happen later.

Jian continued, "In the second part of the same movie the women had stripped completely naked and stood with their backs to the screen where other cut away holes had been placed at bum height. The women were told to stand with their bums pressed against the cut-out, bent forward and their feet apart. The blindfolded man then had to identify his wife by feeling between each of the women's thighs. The man had been told that when he was sure which one was his wife he must insert a finger into her and then wait for the other women to come out from behind the screen before his blindfold was removed."

As Jian was speaking I could tell how excited he was by the thought of trying to re-create this porno movie because he squeezed my thigh again but this time, as he mentioned about the husband feeling between the ladies legs, I felt him pulling the hem of my skirt up my thighs until his hand lingered on my naked thigh only inches from my genitalia!

I could almost smell the sexual tension in the room as all four men gazed at me and Suzy imagining the scenario just described by Jian.

I turned to Jian and said, "Did the husband guess which one was his wife?"

Jian smiled as he replied, "No, when the blind fold was removed and he saw his wife and two of the women looking at him with his finger deep inside the remaining woman he looked a little shocked and embarrassed. His wife genuinely looked a little annoyed that he had got it wrong."

"So what was the prize or forfeit in this naughty game," I asked.

Jian squeezed my thigh again as he replied, "The husband had to select one of many folded pieces of paper from a bowl and then read out loud what was written on it. In this particular movie he had to make the woman he had just chosen have an orgasm by licking her between the legs whilst his wife watched. I've seen others where the husband had to watch his wife being fucked by each of the other three women's husbands in turn!

I took another drink of wine before saying, "it all sounds very one sided Jian."

Jian looked at me and smiled as he said, "I saw another one where the men all strip naked and stand behind the screen so that their cocks are protruding through the cut away holes.

"WOOOoooooo!" I exclaimed, "And then what?"

"The women take turns to be blindfolded and then, by touch alone, have to guess which cock is her husband's. When she had chosen her cock she had to kneel and take the head of the cock into her mouth whilst the other three men walked around the screen.

"And if she gets it wrong?" I asked.

Like in the earlier movie where the man had mistakenly chosen the wrong woman, this woman was now kneeling in front of another woman's husband with the head of his cock in her mouth. Her blindfold was removed and she immediately saw her husband standing watching her with the other men."

As I was speaking I could feel Jian pulling up the hem of my dress even higher and, as he answered me, his hand was now touching and squeezing the bare flesh right at the very top of my thigh.

"Because she got it wrong she also had to pick a folded paper from a bowl and read out what she must do. In the movie I saw she had to suck the man's cock that was already in her mouth until it spunked while her husband and the others watched!"

The wine, conversation, the closeness of Jian's hand to my moistening labia, and sexually charged atmosphere were all combining to make me feel very horny. I could feel my nipples swelling and tingling beneath the thin fabric of my summer dress.

I looked at Suzy and she smiled. I could sense that she felt a little nervous but could see in her eyes that she too was already turned on by the idea of taking part in some sexy game.

Jian then looked around at all of us as he said, "So do you all want to play my game?"

I felt as though I was being swept along with everyone's horny mood and eagerly shouted, "Yes!" together with Suzy and the men.

"Great!" exclaimed Jian, "to make it simple I will keep a score. Each incorrect guess will score 1 point. At the end I will add up the scores and then decide the actions required."

I was already starting to think that what ever the final scores were Suzy and I were going to be busy but this silly sexy game sounded like fun and in my mind I was already imagining four penises poking through the cut-outs in the screen!

My naughty thoughts were interrupted by Jian as he said, "As Suzy and Jenny are outnumbered I will give them first choice as to what the first guessing challenge will be."

I looked across to Suzy and asked, "What do you think?"

"How about 'guess the breasts'" she said.

I thought about it for a few seconds and decided I agreed with Suzy, it would be a good way to start the game before it all got much more intimate with the touching.

"OK," I said, "good idea." While I was speaking I could see the excitement in all the men's faces as they realised that they would very soon be touching and feeling mine and Suzy's breasts. My nipples were still tingling as I remembered how arousing it had felt the last time when all the men felt my breasts and then how proud I felt when they announced that mine were the biggest!

Jian got up from his chair and said, let's all go to the other end of the room and the screen I have made; but first I propose another toast."

We all picked up our half full wine glasses as Jian said, "To the Game!"

"To the Game," we all repeated and drained the wine from our glasses.

We then all stood and made our way to the other end of the room.

I checked out the screen. It was made from a black velvet fabric and the top was above our heads. Suzy and I looked closer and discovered vertical slits in the fabric at around breast height and others at crotch height.

There were also flaps at head height which looked as though they could be lowered to reveal the face to the people on the other side.

Suzy and I walked behind the screen, glanced at each other and giggled as Jian said, "When you are ready ladies take off your dresses and then stand close to the screen."

Suzy and I helped each other by unzipping the other's dress. We then took them off and stood looking at each other in our naughty revealing underwear. I could see immediately that Suzy was as aroused as I was by the way in which her nipples were as erect and swollen as mine. While Suzy and I briefly checked out each other we could see that other than the colour our underwear was identical. As we hastily adjusted our breasts and checked our panties we heard Jian say, "When you're ready ladies please stand up close to the two middle positions of the screen and we will begin the game. You must also keep quiet at all times to avoid giving away any clues."

We both moved up to the screen and waited for the game to begin.

We listened as Jian gave instructions to the men saying, "We will play one man at a time. Each man will put his hands through the slots and seek out the tits of the lady behind the screen. You are only allowed to feel each lady once. When you have decided whose tits you are holding you will say 'these are Jenny's or these are Suzy's tits.'

Once you have made your announcement the lady whose tits you are holding will pull down the top flap and reveal her face."

We had no idea which of the men would be first as we waited for the first pair of hands to come through the slit and check us out.

Suddenly I had to suppress a squeal as a pair of hands appeared through the two slits in front of me and grabbed my tits. All I could say for sure was that it wasn't Jack because I knew I would recognise them. I did my best to remain quiet and still as the unknown man ran his hands all over the exposed flesh of my breasts, squeezing and feeling them. Finally he sought out my nipples and playfully pinched and pulled them. I then felt disappointed that he had let go and removed his hands. I looked toward Suzy and watched as the hands then appeared through the slits in front of her. I watched as he pressed his fingers into the flesh and then checked out her nipples as he had done with me. He then squeezed and held both of her tits and said, "These are Suzy's tits."

I recognised the voice as Junjie and thought to my self that he was probably very familiar with Suzy's body.

Suzy pulled down the flap to reveal her face and the men all applauded.

Jian then said, "Put the flap back up Suzy and then between the two of you decide if you will change places or not so that we do not know where you are standing. Suzy and I smiled at each other as we pretended to move but played a double bluff by staying where we were and just moving the fabric screen to make it look as though we were changing places.

Jian then said, "OK, next man please."

Almost before he had finished speaking a pair of hands reached through and grabbed Suzy's tits. I recognised them immediately as Jack's. I felt a sudden pang of jealousy as I watched him exploring the soft flesh of her tits. His actions were different to JunJie's. Jack looked more like he was caressing her ready to make love rather than just checking her out. His fingers found her nipples and teased them. By the time he had removed his hands I was feeling excited as I waited expectantly for him to check mine. I watched his hands disappear back out through the slits in front of Suzy and then a few seconds later they were touching me. His large hands were deceptively gentle and I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the way he caressed but at the same time checked out my tits. By the time he got as far as my nipples I felt as though I wanted to stop the game. Not because I did not want anyone else to touch my tits but because I was getting an overpowering urge to be fucked!

His big hands paused and held my tits firmly. I thought to my self, "You had better guess correctly or you are in big trouble!"

A large grin spread across my face as he spoke the words, "these are Jenny's tits"

I pulled down the face flap to reveal my face and once again the men all applauded.

We repeated the same procedure with Tom and then Jian. Jian got it right but Tom guessed wrong.

While Suzy and I were still behind the screen Jian said, "Ladies, the choice of the next game is yours; do you want to play guess the cock or guess the cunt?"

I looked at Suzy and indicated I would again go along with what ever choice she wanted.

She had a naughty mischievous look on her face as she said with a giggle, "guess the cunt!"

The men applauded and cheered loudly, obviously all pleased with her choice.

We both listened to Jian telling the men about our underwear saying, "You will have noticed when checking out Suzy and Jenny's tits that although they were wearing a bra it did not cover their nipples. The effect is very sexy and later on you will have the pleasure, as Jack and I have had already, of seeing them both in their sexy underwear. Something that Tom and JunJie do not know but will soon discover is that the ladies are wearing very sexy knickers that, like the bras, do not cover what is usually considered to be normal. The knickers have an opening from front to back so that instead of covering their most intimate places the knickers merely decorate the areas we men are most fascinated by."

While we listened I felt incredibly excited. Both Suzy and I were checking and adjusting our knickers and boldly making certain that the gap was fully open and hiding nothing!

My mind was racing, thinking back only a few weeks to when I had gone on a mountain walk with Jack and Tom. I remembered feeling very uncertain and shy about walking in public and even in front of Tom without my bra on. Just the thought of other people seeing the outline of my breasts and seeing the protrusion of my nipples had made me feel shy. Later, after seeing Suzy I had experienced a weight being lifted from me. It was as though years of repression and strictness of behaviour had suddenly been lifted from me. My sexual arousal, as I had boldly sucked Tom whilst Jack penetrated me from behind until both men ejaculated, was the greatest I had ever known. Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined I could do something so wild.

Now, behind a screen in Suzy's house I had already enjoyed four different men touching and squeezing my breasts and any minute now they were all going to be touching between my legs.

I felt my whole body tingling with the anticipation as Jian said, "Suzy and Jenny please stand close to the screen again but this time with your feet apart and your belly close to the fabric.

Suzy glanced at me and smiled as we moved forward and stood as instructed, with our feet apart waiting for an unknown hand to appear through the lower slit and start to feel between our legs.

I listened as Jian said, "Each man will check out Suzy and Jenny. When he thinks he is certain he knows which women he is feeling he should first check she is moist and then slip his finger inside her and announce whose cunt it is.

I saw some movement in the screen and then suppressed a gasp as a hand, an unknown hand, brushed over the inside of my thigh. This unknown man's hand felt each of my thighs, squeezing and stroking them. The unknown man's hand then reached higher between my legs, his fingers lightly touching and feeling the soft skin only inches away from my moist labia. I found my self yearning for him to move his hand higher up and touch the waiting wetness between my legs.

I then tensed as I felt his fingers start to move higher until his hand brushed lightly over my wet genitalia. The feeling was incredible as he started to explore my sensitive lips that were already wet. It felt very naughty not to know which of the men was touching me so intimately. I knew all four of them of course and they were all pleasant and, in their own individual ways, handsome.

I started to relax again and felt the tips of his fingers lightly roaming over my exposed lips, gently pulling and probing and then touching my pleasure bud. My whole body shuddered as I suppressed a gasp of pleasure.

These feelings were replaced with disappointment as the hand then suddenly withdrew. I glanced across to Suzy and saw her body tense as the man did the same to her. As I looked down I could see her moving her hips gently, encouraging the man further. I watched her face, saw her eyes close momentarily and knew that at that moment the man had touched her pleasure bud. Her eyes then opened wide and she gave out a gasp as the mystery man announced, "This is Suzy's cunt."

I recognised JunJie's voice and watched as Suzy pulled down the face flap to reveal that his guess was correct.

We then both moved around to confuse the men like we had with the breast game.

I waited again for another hand to find the wetness between my legs.

Suzy was the first to suppress another gasp as the next man reached in and touched her. He did not seem to spend much time before withdrawing his hand. The tension of knowing that at any moment another hand would be feeling between my legs added to my arousal. The wait was not long. The next man was not as subtle or teasing as the first. Almost without warning his hand was directly on my genitalia. He was cupping the soft wet flesh of my labia in his hand and squeezing it. I then felt one of his middle fingers moving, the tip of which was teasing me open. I could feel the tip slowly start to probe between my wet lips and then I could not suppress a sudden audible intake of air as his finger entered me completely and he shouted, "This is Suzy's cunt!"

I pulled down the face flap to reveal my face and to show the men that he was wrong. I glanced downwards to see that it was Tom with his finger inside me.

Of all the men only Jack guessed correctly although with the exception of the first man it was my vagina that got fingered each time but incorrectly identified.

I wasn't sure if it mattered or not that they had failed to identify my vagina. I was having to much horny fun to think about it.

I could sense the excitement in the room as the men knew that the next and last game would be guess the cock.

As with the earlier games Jian was in control and said, "Suzy, Jenny, please come back and join us while we prepare for the last game. Please leave your dresses behind the screen and give us men a thrill by letting us see you both in your naughty underwear."

Suzy and I glanced at each other and then slowly walked out from behind the screen. For some strange reason although all the men had just been feeling our breasts and touching between our legs, we both tried to cover our semi-nakedness with our hands. We giggled shyly like two girls caught in the changing rooms by some boys as Jian said, "Come on you two sexy ladies, don't be shy, you both know what we all want to see."

We both let our hands fall away from our breasts and then move the covering hand away from the front of our knickers.

I felt flattered as I heard them all exclaim, "Wow!" as four pairs of male eyes moved lustfully and appreciatively over both me and Suzy.

Jian then continued, "I know I speak on behalf of the other three here when I say how genuinely lucky we are to have two such sexy and willing ladies here tonight."

The four men then gave an appreciative cheer.

"Now, Jenny and Suzy, it is 'guess the cock' time. We men will go behind the screen and undress."

He passed Suzy a blindfold before continuing, we will stand very close to the screen and open the lower slits so that both our cocks and balls can be pushed through. You girls will take it in turns to blindfold the other and guess the cock. The one that is blind folded must check out each cock in turn purely by touch. After checking out each cock she must decide if she thinks she recognises one of them. She will return to the one she thinks she knows and announce, "This cock belongs to - before taking the head of the cock into her mouth.

Because the lady guessing is blindfolded we will keep all the face flaps down so that we can all see who she has chosen.

She must remain with the cock in her mouth until the other lady has removed the blind fold. Each lady will have two guesses."

As the men moved passed us and behind the screen I could see the excitement in their eyes. They were looking forward to having me and Suzy touching their cocks but in my mind, and I'm sure in the minds of the men also, was the fact that this was the last game. After this the real sexual activity would begin when no doubt Suzy and I would be expected to make each of them ejaculate.