Jenny and Jack Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

Suzy and I watched the screen moving as the men all undressed behind it. Finally all the movement stopped and my thoughts were interrupted when Suzy said, "Jenny would you like to go first?"

I grinned, replying, "Yes, OK, why not."

Suzy quickly put the blind fold on me and then, satisfied that I could not see, guided me to the screen.

I could sense the men waiting expectantly behind the screen. I started to giggle as I tried to imagine the scene that was in front of me when Suzy said, "OK, Jenny, the men are ready and waiting and the first one is directly in front of you."

I tentatively felt around in front of me. Firstly my hands found the fabric of the screen but as I moved them a little my hand brushed across a penis. I soon managed to wrap my fingers around it and then felt it swell to its full size in my hand. I used my other hand to reach below and explore the owner's scrotum.

I felt reasonably confident of recognising Jack's, Tom's and perhaps Jian's. However with the blind fold it was much more difficult than I was expecting. I was already feeling certain that I was holding Tom because I remembered from when I had seen and sucked him during that mountain walk that the head was quite bulbous. I carefully explored the whole length with my fingers paying close attention to the head.

I said nothing as I released the first man and then shuffled to my right and sought out the next. As soon as I had found it and wrapped my fingers around it I knew it was Jack's. I felt mischievous as I carefully checked out the whole length with my fingers, feeling it hot and throbbing in my hand.

Again I said nothing as I released the penis and moved on to the next one and then the last.

I felt confident as I felt my way back to the second penis, knelt on the floor, cupped his scrotum in my hand and then announced, "This cock belongs to Jack." As I finished speaking I guided the head into my mouth, closed my lips around the head and waited.

I felt the blindfold being removed and as I looked up I saw Jack smiling down directly above me.

Both Suzy and I had our two attempts at guessing the cock. I correctly guessed both of mine but Suzy failed on both occasions, the last of which was Jack's!

I started to wonder about the result of the games and what I might be asked to do. While I was daydreaming the men re-appeared from behind the screen. They were all still naked and I found my eyes drawn to the selection of erections that were unselfconsciously swaying around in front of each man.

Jian walked over to a small notebook and quickly added some extra notes whilst the other men, including Jack feasted their eyes on me and Suzy.

I remembered how it had been Suzy who had been the main centre of attraction the last time as we all watched her being displayed and penetrated. This time I had a strong feeling that it would be me.

Despite the effects of the wine, the sexually charged atmosphere and the naughty games I started to feel a little apprehensive as I tried once again to anticipate what might be expected of me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jian as he said, "Sexy ladies, and gentlemen, I have added up the scores and considered the various forfeits and prizes that should be awarded.

Because the forfeits and prizes mainly concern the two ladies I will announce each lady's task in turn and you can all decide for your selves which tasks are forfeits and which ones are prizes!

Jenny; With the exception of Jack, no other man, was able to recognise your cunt by touch alone. To educate the three men you will arrange yourself in a comfortable position with your legs wide apart so that each man can take turns closely examining you. Each will then lick you so that he is completely familiar with it. This of course will not include Jack."

I could feel my natural shyness returning as I listened to my task.

I was starting to think that maybe Suzy would be the one to get all the spunk again until Jian continued, "After the men have become familiar with your cunt they will all be eager to cum. As you have proved to be an expert on recognising the penises of the men you will be responsible for spunking three of them."

He paused as the realisation hit me that it was in deed my turn to be penetrated and ejaculated into by three of the cocks tonight.

Jian then continued, "Oh, and by the way Jenny, you must spunk each man differently."

I glanced at Jian and he could see my slightly puzzled expression as I asked, "differently?"

Almost before he answered I realised what he meant.

"I should have said a different place Jenny; a different hole. What I meant was one in your mouth, one in your cunt and the last in your arse."

Now I knew exactly what I was expected to do. I stood silently as Jian continued:

Suzy;

"You failed on both occasions to recognise any cock. You will study Jack's cock in detail by sight and then touch before taking him in your mouth and spunking him. I want you to kneel between his legs as you carry out your task with your bum pushed up to display your cunt to the rest of us as we fuck Jenny."

The way in which Jian had made the announcements sounded very authoritarian, like a strict boss. I was shocked to realise and felt shy to admit, that it turned me on to be told so bluntly what was expected of me. It reminded me of the time at Tom's camera club where I had been surprised by how much it turned me on when Tom was authoritative and then later as he had slapped my buttocks. I made a mental note to mention this to Jack. Maybe I was a little strange or maybe it would be a topic of Jack's further education for me.

Still feeling very aroused but at the same time apprehensive, I watched as Jack sat down in one of the big chairs. I turned to face him just a few feet away and was immediately joined by Jian, Tom and JunJie.

Jian was behind me and the other two were either side.

Jian wasted no time and pulled me back against him and then, in full view of Jack and Suzy moved his arms around me and started to tease my breasts with his fingers. It felt strange to be gazing at Jack whilst another man played with my breasts but Jack just smiled, obviously enjoying watching me.

At this end of the room there was a very thick and expensive looking carpet. With Jian still playing with my breasts from behind, JunJie and Tom stooped down and lifted me off of the floor. Before I realised what was happening they had laid me flat on my back and were lifting my legs up and apart. They both reached between my legs from either side and I felt them pulling the two strands of knicker lace to either side ensuring that the gap in the knickers was fully open and my pussy fully exposed. I could see Jack gazing lustfully between my legs at my now rudely displayed genitalia. The coolness of the gentle breeze from the air con suddenly making me aware of how wet and exposed I was.

JunJie then lay on the floor between my wide open thighs and gazed directly between my legs. I felt his fingers gently touching and probing the wetness, pulling me open to expose my pink flesh, as all the time I could see Jack watching.

I felt JunJie move up closer and then felt his hot breath directly on my wetness. As he slowly started to lick between my wet moist lips I saw Suzy encouraging Jack to open his legs as she knelt between them and, doing as Jian had asked, pushed her bum up with her legs slightly apart.

I listened as Jian said, "Suzy, please adjust your knickers, there is some lace still covering your arsehole." I watched Suzy reach between her legs and pull the lace away from the centre leaving a wide open slit to fully reveal everything between her legs.

In this position and with the knickers adjusted, both her labia and anus were now completely on show as she checked out Jack's erection with her hands.

My head was now rested in Jian's lap as he had sat down behind me and, as he continued to play with my breasts, JunJie was pressing his mouth over my labia and starting to send waves of pleasure through my body using his tongue.

I tried to keep looking into Jack's eyes as JunJie hungrily licked me. I realised that I was fulfilling one of Jack's wildest fantasies of me being a porn star and being pleasured by three men. Just having that thought in my head seemed to add to my enjoyment and with my eyes locked on to Jack's it felt as though it was him caressing my breasts and him expertly licking my wet lips.

As I watched Suzy weighing Jack's scrotum in one hand and very slowly rubbing his stiff penis with the other I felt my self reach the point of no return. I closed my eyes as JunJie rapidly brought me to a very loud orgasm. Jian was pulling quite hard on my stiff nipples as I thrust my hips against JunJie's mouth. My whole body trembling as my screams filled the room.

As my orgasm began to subside JunJie pulled his face away a little and then gently licked around the lips of my vagina as if he was licking the melting drips from around an ice cream.

He then stopped completely and rolled away leaving me wet and fully exposed again.

The men swapped around and JunJie took Jian's place and immediately started to caress my breasts. Tom then took his place between my open legs. I gasped out loud as he brushed the tips of his fingers over my wet and sensitive lips. I could feel that it would not take much to make me reach another orgasm and as he moved closer and engulfed my engorged lips with his mouth I found my self moving my hips again to encourage him. We soon built a steady rhythm and before long I was screaming loudly again. The pleasure was almost too much as he firstly sucked my swollen pleasure bud between his lips and then pushed his tongue inside me.

I managed to open my eyes a few times and saw that Jack had a hand reaching down to play with Suzy's breasts. Each time our eyes met we somehow encouraged each other.

I felt as though I was in a permanent state of orgasm as Jian finally took his turn between my open legs. He spent longer that the others just looking as he pulled and teased my vaginal lips with his fingers. A few times he sought out my pleasure bud with the tip of a finger and briefly brushed over it sending shivers of pleasure like electricity surging through my body. I felt him pulling me open, wide open, stretching my labia to satisfy his visual desire.

Finally he moved closer, running his mouth boldly over the wetness between my legs. I felt his tongue hungrily licking me as though he was about to eat me like a delicious dish. Unlike the others he concentrated more on penetrating me with his tongue. I was soon thrusting against his mouth to try and force my pleasure bud against his top lip. It was as though he was teasing me, trying to avoid the contact and delay my orgasm.

I felt his hands move up close to his face and then gasped as a finger searched out my anus. With his tongue driving me crazy he started to move the tip of his finger in small circles around my tightest hole. I felt so aroused and turned on. I yearned for his lips to touch my pleasure bud and at the same time I wanted his finger to finally touch my anus!

My yearnings were suddenly satisfied as he pressed his mouth hard against my labia allowing his top lip to stimulate my pleasure bud. Almost instantly I felt my self start to reach another orgasm and, as my screams started to fill the room once more, he pressed an inch or so of his finger into my bottom. With each scream of pleasure he pushed deeper into my anus until finally his whole finger was deep inside as I writhed in ecstasy on the floor.

My whole body trembled from head to toe as I had one of my most powerful orgasms ever. Jian slowed down the actions of his mouth and pulled back a little until he was just licking the juices that were almost dripping from me. I just lay there softly whimpering as he kept his finger firmly in my rectum, moving it around as if enjoying the feeling of tightness around his finger.

Jian finally pulled his finger from me and then rolled away. I had never felt so wet and aroused as I lay completely unselfconsciously with my legs still wide apart.

I caught Jacks eye again as he paused from gazing between my legs. I could see the lust in his eyes and for a few seconds I watched as Suzy lowered her head down taking the head of my Lover's stiff penis into her mouth.

My three men lifted me up to a kneeling position. I could sense the lust of the three of them as I knelt like I had seen porn stars do. Tom and Jian were behind me and a quick glance back at them confirmed that they were both gazing at my provocatively raised bum. I had never felt as bold as this before as I shifted my knees apart and thrust my bum upwards. I could feel the cooler air from the room gently drifting over the wetness between my legs, reminding me how rudely exposed and ready I was for the two men behind me.

JunJie then stood in front of me. I glanced across to Jack and saw that Suzy was lazily licking the head of his erect penis. I then looked up at JunJie and saw the lust in his eyes as he gazed back down at me. He then knelt down in front of me, his stiff penis brushing against my face. With all my inhibitions now gone I opened my mouth as soon as he pushed the head against my lips. I took it inside, pressing my lips around ridge. I ran my tongue all over the head tasting the slight saltiness and knowing deep down that I had a strong desire to make him ejaculate and taste him.

I glanced briefly at Jack again. Our eyes met and we both somehow sensed that we were both at ease with the situation. I watched him encouraging Suzy to take more of his big penis into her mouth as he placed a hand on the back of her head.

I turned back to my task and started to suck. I could sense JunJie's lustful urgency as he started to move his hips and thrust into my mouth. Little by little I took more and more inside. I knew it pleased Jack to watch his penis disappear into my mouth and, as I felt JunJie's hands move behind my head I knew what to do and what to expect. I gagged a few times as the head touched the back of my throat but quickly got used to it. I felt as though I was sharing JunJie's excitement as his thrusts became more and more urgent. His grip on my head tightened and the head of his penis felt as though it was permanently in my throat. I knew he was about to ejaculate as I sensed his whole body tensing. His thrusts momentarily paused, his thick stiff penis pulsated in my mouth and then his hot ejaculate was spurting into my throat. He withdrew slightly giving me the chance to swallow as he flooded my throat and mouth.

The room was silent as I pulled back until the head of his penis was just held between my lips. I looked up at him again as I finally opened my mouth and hungrily licked the last drops as they dribbled from his softening penis and swallowed them.

I felt proud as I thought to my self, 'one down and two to go!'

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt fingers between my legs. While I had been concentrating on sucking JunJie my porn star pose had slumped a little. I glanced back at Tom and Jian as I once more raised my bum provocatively.

I felt a sudden coldness between my legs and giggled as I realised Jian had a tube of KY jelly in his hand. I could feel him spreading what felt like a large amount over both of my exposed holes. I felt his jelly covered fingers gently probing my vagina and then spreading the jelly liberally over my anus. I lowered my head down almost to the carpet as another jelly covered finger slid slowly up into my rectum.

Both men were now toying with me as I happily remained in my kneeling position pretending to be a porno star. Pretending is probably the wrong description. At this very moment, knowing I was going to be penetrated another two times and in each of my holes I really felt like I was a porn star. The surprising part was that far from feeling like I was being used, which was how I usually felt about the females when watching a porno movie, I just felt like, and was enjoying, being the centre of attention and wanted to be penetrated lustfully and then filled with spunk.

I felt my buttocks being eased apart and knew that both men were now enjoying seeing me exposed so crudely as they decided which of my holes to penetrate. Both of them took turns to finger my anus, slowly preparing my tight hole to receive an erect penis.

I felt the fingers withdraw and for a few moments felt empty. I glanced back again and saw Jian kneeling to one side and Tom moving up close behind me. I felt the head of Tom's erection brush between the wet lips of my vagina and a sudden desperate need to have him inside me. I pushed my self back against him and then sighed as I felt his stiff penis stretch me open and enter me. As with JunJie, I could sense Tom's urgency as soon as he entered me. His hands gripped the soft flesh of my hips as he immediately started to thrust deeply inside me with long powerful strokes.

With each of his powerful thrusts I tensed my body and pushed back against him to prevent myself falling forward and to encourage him. I could feel my breasts moving beneath me with each thrust, as if to remind me that the bra was purely decorative as my breasts felt as though they would fall out at any moment. The grip of Tom's fingers increased until it was almost painful. His nails were digging in to my soft flesh and his belly made slapping sounds as it hit my buttocks with each powerful forward thrust.

I could feel that he would soon finish. His breathing was becoming louder, almost like panting and his thrusts were feeling stronger and more urgent. I felt or sensed the familiar tensing of his body and the momentary change of pace as he gripped my hips even tighter. With his finger nails now digging painfully into the flesh of my hips I felt his hot fluids as he started to flood my insides. I could feel his erection swell larger inside me as he made one final loud series of grunts. He remained still for moment, his penis twitching inside me as the last of his seminal fluids came out as he then said, "Wow Jenny that was great!"

He then slowly withdrew making us all chuckle as his softening but still fat penis made a loud 'slurping' noise as it came out of me.

Almost as soon as Tom had removed his satisfied penis from me I felt Jian squeeze more cold jelly onto my anus.

Once more I felt his finger enter my smallest hole and knew that this was where his erect penis would soon be entering and the last load of ejaculate would be going.

His finger was soon completely inside me and moving around. I recognised the feeling as he carefully moved it from side to side, slowly stretching and preparing me for him to penetrate me.

I felt him slide his finger almost completely out of me and then that unmistakeable feeling of a second finger gently joining the first, testing and pushing. I lowered my head and concentrated my mind on relaxing my sphincter like Jack had taught me. I felt his two fingers start to push in and, as they started to enter me I pushed back onto them, encouraging them inside me. It felt tight as his two fingers stretched open my tightest of holes but not painful. I felt him squeeze out some more jelly onto my anus and his fingers before feeling him push both fingers completely into my rectum. He kept them there for a while and I could feel my sphincter relaxing around them. He of course could also feel my smallest hole becoming accustomed to him as little by little he moved his fingers around, turning and twisting until he was satisfied that I was ready for his penis.

Tom and JunJie were now both knelt down either side of my head. I glanced at their half erect penises feeling proud that I had satisfied them both. I could see that they were both still dribbling a small amount of fluid and so turned my head to each in turn and licked off the drips.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers