Jenny & Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muffing
muffing
2 Followers

"Well, the German lady seemed to like it just fine."

"Yeah, but she's a porn actress, she probably does it all the time, she's used to it."

"Oh, don't you worry about a thing, I think we'll manage somehow." And she kissed him to stifle any more of his protests.

One kiss was all it took and before long their hands were roaming over each other, exploring and delighting in what they found. Jenny managed to free Jamie's cock from his jeans and looked at it proudly, stiff in her small grasp. "This is mine," she said, "All mine!" Jamie was delighted when he realised that, beneath her dress she wore no bra and when his fingertips brushed against her nipples, they were already hard. When his hand slid softly up the inside of her thighs, he gasped when he found, not the touch of cotton, but the tickle of curls and the soft wetness of her sex.

"Oh God, I do so love you," he breathed, as his fingers slowly became steeped in her moisture, as he softly caressed the tip of her stiff little clit and dipped into the wet warmth of her cunt. Her hand was becoming slippery with the clear fluid that leaked from the tip of his prick and the scent of their sexes seemed to fill the room. She bent her head over him and breathed in the wicked, heady aroma. She loved that smell, her skin tingled when she breathed it. She licked the slippery, swollen head of his cock, then moaned as she engulfed it, filling her mouth with the taste of him. His cock began to twitch and pulse against her tongue and cheeks, so she softly withdrew from it and looked up at him, smiling and shaking her head. "Oh no, not so fast, the next time you shoot your come, I want to feel it right up my ass! Now, go and shower. Close the door behind you and knock before you come back in!"

Jamie's face was flushed with desire. "But … don't you want me to lick you?"

"When you get back, now scoot, I need to get some things ready." He smiled and said, "Yes'm, what ever you say," and with his engorged cock bouncing in front of him, he headed for the bathroom.

Jenny was elated. She had never been so happy, so full of sheer joy in her whole life. She lay back on the bed and listened to the sounds Jamie made as he showered. She knew exactly what she was going to do. She got up and slipped out of her dress and hung it up in the wardrobe. Then she got the oil, the tissues and the candle and placed them on the little cupboard beside her bed. She sat down to wait, perfectly still, listening. As soon as she heard Jamie coming out of the bathroom, she turned and knelt on the bed with her bottom towards the door, her knees spread wide, her white, round ass jutting up in the air. She hunkered down and reached back with her hands and clutched the cheeks of her ass just as Jamie knocked at the door. She pulled her ass – cheeks wide and said "Come in."

Jamie opened the door and stopped, dead in his tracks. Before him was the sexiest vision he had ever beheld. Jenny's lovely round ass was there in front of him, spread wide, open, inviting. The swollen lips of her cunt glistened pinkly from within the fair curls and her asshole was pulled open by the slender fingers. It was at once the lewdest and the most exciting sight he had ever seen. Her voice was slightly hoarse. "I'm yours," she said huskily, "all yours."

Jamie dropped to his knees behind her and she gasped in delight as she felt his tongue slide along her cunt – lips, rub against her clit, then dart in and out of her. He had never licked her from behind before and she loved it. Within seconds she was trembling with pent – up need and then she came, suddenly and violently, her whole body shaking with the force of it. Jamie didn't stop his tonguing, but he slowed and licked at her lips and her cunt, knowing from experience that her clit was over – sensitive immediately after she came, but that if he was patient, she would keep going.

And then, for the first time in their relationship, Jamie took the initiative. His eyes had been focused on the tight little rim of Jenny's asshole, watched in delight as it clenched and unclenched with the spasms of her orgasm and he had been consumed with a sudden desire. Jenny still held the cheeks of her ass spread wide with delicate fingers and he leaned forward and touched the little puckered ring with the tip of his tongue. He was rewarded with a small moan and a little shudder. So encouraged, he went on. He licked around and around the tiny entrance, then stopped to lick it hard with the whole of his tongue. Then he stiffened his tongue and began to probe the centre of the little hole, and gradually, a little at a time, it began to open for him. Suddenly, Jamie pushed his tongue forward with as much force as he could muster and Jenny groaned again, this time much louder, as his tongue slid up the tight tube and his tongue tasted the musky, slightly bitter taste of her asshole.

"Ooooo, ooooo, Jamie, lover, aaaaaw, what are you doing to me? That is so dirty and so baaaaaaad. I love it.aaaaaaah!"

Jamie darted his tongue in and out of the tight little hole, the sound of her sighs and moans and the scent and taste of her filling his senses and stiffening his cock until he thought it might explode.

But his tongue was beginning to ache a lot and he couldn't keep it up. He pulled it out and said. "I love you."

"You are wonderful," she breathed, "Now get the oil and the candle from the bedside table. I want you to oil the candle and then use it to ease open my asshole so that great big cock of yours will slide up it more easily."

He gasped again. "You are soooooooooo baaaaaad, I'm marrying a sex – fiend. Thank you God!"

He picked up the candle and oiled it carefully. Jenny's asshole was glistening from the invasion of his tongue, the sight of Jenny grinning back at him from over her shoulder whilst offering her asshole up to him made him catch his breath. He placed the round head of the candle against her anus and stroked and squeezed the firm round cheeks of her ass. "You are so, so beautiful," he whispered, then pushed the round head past the tight pink rim and heard her gasp. He stopped immediately, but she urged him on. "Go on," she said, "but go slowly, be gentle." Then she moaned again as he began to slowly rotate the candle. He moved it slightly in and out, no more than an eighth of an inch, and she felt herself begin to relax. "More, " she begged him, " put it deeper in," and she let out a deep, sensuous groan as she felt the candle press deeper inside her. Jamie stopped pushing when almost half the candle had slid past the pretty pink sphincter and waited, wanting to give her time to accustom herself to the sensation of having her asshole invaded. After a moment she said, in a small voice, "Please Jamie, please, move it just a little, fuck me gently with it, please…."

Jamie swallowed hard, longing to take the candle out and plunge his aching cock into the sweet little hole, but he obeyed, slowly sliding the candle in and out, watching with increasing desire. Jenny relaxed her anus when he pushed into her and clutched at the candle as it slid out. " A little faster now," croaked Jenny, her voice now husky with lust. She was still in control of herself, but only just. Again, Jamie obeyed her command and she began to moan loudly, "Oooooo, oh yesssssss, oh Jamie, yess oh, oh, oh!" Then she reached back and grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"I want it now Jamie, I want to feel your beautiful big cock right up my asshole! C'mon sweetie, fuck my asshole, do it now!"

Jamie withdrew the candle and dropped it to the floor. He grasped his rigid cock and placed the head against the entrance to her asshole as Jenny pulled her cheeks apart again and moaned throatily. She felt the touch of him, the round head filling the dimple between her cheeks. She breathed deeply and tried to relax her anus as she felt him push the huge head past her sphincter. A wave of pain shot through her as the great head stretched her anus wide and she screamed. Jamie instantly stopped his thrust. But he didn't withdraw, he just stayed still and waited, only the head of his cock engulfed in her anus. After a moment, the wave of pain had subsided and Jenny relaxed her asshole again and pushed back slightly. This time, Jamie's thick cock slid a couple of inches up into her and she felt the slickness of the oil easing her passage for him. Jamie's cock was a lot thicker than the candle, but Jenny found that the sensations in her asshole as he slowly pushed into her were even more intense, she felt more fully invaded, wickeder, dirtier, more wanton. Jamie stopped again to let her get her breath and she asked, "Are you all inside me yet?"

"No, I'm about half – way."

"I want it all Jamie, I want to feel all of your cock up my ass, right to the hilt! Come on, I'm ready now!" And she started to push back against him. So Jamie took a deep breath then pushed steadily forward and Jenny cried out, "Oh fuck! Oh yes Jamie, oh fucking hell yessssss!" and then he was all the way inside her tight back passage. He felt the soft round cheeks press back against his abdomen, the curls of her pubic hair grazing his inner thighs and the pulsing grip of her asshole. She was panting now, her hand snaked down between her legs and his cock lurched as he realised that she was masturbating! "Come on honey, fuck my asshole and I'll look after my clit. Long, deep and steady now, come on!"

Jamie responded by slowly withdrawing his cock, delighting in the way her asshole clutched at it, then he pushed it in again. He began a long, slow, steady rhythm, making Jenny moan over and over again with pleasure. They seemed to continue like this for a long time, but time had lost all meaning for them. Jenny began to push back against Jamie's cock with increasing urgency, her fingers rubbing and probing at her clit and her cunt.

Taking his cue from her, Jamie increased both his pace and the force of his thrusts. He was fighting not to come too soon, wanting to time their orgasm as perfectly this way as they did when they were sucking each other off, but the tight, smooth grip of Jenny's asshole was so pleasurable as to be almost unbearable. Then Jenny was bouncing her ass back and forth on the whole length of his cock. Through gritted teeth she begged him, "Now Jamie, now, fuck it in to me now, hard, harder, please Jamie, pleeeeease!!" and he could control himself no longer. Her hand was a blur in her cunt, and as she began to wail in orgasm, he slammed into her asshole as hard and as fast as he could. Jenny was screaming, "Yes, yes, yes, ooooooh fuck yess honey, harder, oh God, I'm gonna …. I'm gonna …. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!", as he exploded and pumped spurt after spurt of his sperm up into her, finally jamming his cock as far up her as he could get as his cock continued to spasm and erupt. Jenny was amazed that she could feel his cock expand within her as he came and the sudden warmth flooding inside her, and the feel of it triggered yet another climax. Her anus clenched around Jamie's cock, milking the last of his orgasm from him.

Eventually, they both stopped shaking and she sank back against his thighs, wedging his cock firmly in her ass. She spoke first.

"Ooooooooooo! Jamie! God, that was wonderful. Why on earth didn't we do this ages ago?"

"I don't know sweetie, I'm just so glad that we tried it now. That was so good! You are so tight there, yet so smooth and so warm!!"

"My ass feels sticky, I need to clean up."

"Here," he said, "let me."

He reached for the tissues and slowly withdrew his cock from the tight grip of her asshole. She giggled and tried to stop him moving out of her, tightening the ring of her anus, but he slowly emerged from her and found himself gazing down at the little pink ring, now open and glistening with oil and sperm. He wiped the oil carefully from her, then bent forward and slid his tongue into the now unresisting hole. She moaned, then laughed and said, "Honey, I gotta go to the bathroom, what goes up must come down y'know!" and with that she pulled away from him and skipped to the bathroom. He heard her flush and then heard the sound of the bidet running as she washed herself. As she walked back into the room, she was absently still rubbing between her buttocks with a towel, drying herself. She smiled at him. He smiled back.

"How can I thank you?" he asked, simply. "What can I ever do to repay you for this?"

She laughed. "Well, more of the same would be nice." She kissed him on the nose. "I want to go to sleep tonight with your cock up my ass." She giggled again, then said, seriously, "Y'know, I really, really loved it when you pushed your tongue up inside my ass. I wasn't expecting that. It was so …. so sexy!"

"Well honey," he said, "anytime you want my tongue up your asshole again, all you have to do is bend over and spread 'em!"

"How about in the library at lunchtime?"

"Just try me!"

She laughed. "No, I don't think somehow that the assembled students of music would react to well at seeing you bugger me with your tongue." She looked at him keenly for a moment.

"Jamie, are you happy about all this? I'm just a tad concerned that I might have sort of railroaded you into marrying me, using my virginity as bait. It's not like that, really it isn't."

Jamie soothed and reassured her, "You haven't railroaded me Honey, I knew last night that I truly loved you and wanted to marry you, and I was so afraid that I'd lost you for ever." He reached out and smoothed the frown from her brow. "Y'know, it's just as well you haven't let me fuck you in your pussy, at the rate we're going, there'd be no surprises left for our wedding night." She grinned that shy, wicked grin of hers and said, "Oh, I have a few ideas for that night."

He raised a quizzical eyebrow, "Oh you do, do you? Like what for instance, or is it another secret?"

"Nope, you can know in advance, it will give you some things to look forward to. After all, we ain't gonna stop sucking and assfucking, just because we get married. I love it when you come in my mouth and I really loved it when you came up my ass," she grinned and squirmed naughtily," I love the taste and the smell of you and I love the taste and scent of us together, so what I think I'll do on our wedding night is this. After you've fucked my pussy for the first time and shot your come into me, I want to take your cock in my mouth and suck it big again. I want to taste my pussy and your cock at the same time. Once you are big again, I want you to put it back in my pussy to get it wet, then shove it right up my ass and fuck me until you come again. Then I want you to stay in my asshole until you get big again, fuck me even harder, then, just as you are gonna come, pull out and come in my mouth." Jamie's eyebrows shot to the top of his head and his jaw dropped. She smiled that shy smile again. "Do you think I'm perverted Jamie? I want you to come in every one of my holes that night, and I want to taste your cock, and my pussy and my ass on your cock, a sort of cocktail you might say!"

He hooted, then threw a pillow at her.

They spent the rest of the afternoon just playing together. Jenny made them a salad and they watched the rest of the tape that was still in the VCR. There were several anal scenes, the tape seemed to specialise in them and watching it made them reach for each other again. After sucking Jamie for a while, Jenny bent over the arm of the settee and offered her bottom to him again and Jamie marvelled at the sight of his thick shaft, shiny with oil, stretching and sliding in and out of Jenny's asshole. This time, she felt no pain at all when the head of his cock stretched the ring of her anus and she gasped with pleasure at the feeling of it slowly penetrating deeper and deeper, filling her so tightly.

Later that night, she lay curled up with him spooned up close to her, his arm around her and his hand cupping her breast, his still semi – hard cock nestling in her asshole even though he'd dropped of to sleep ten minutes earlier. She snuggled back happily against him, loving the enfolding closeness of his embrace, listening to the soft sound of his breathing, basking in the scent of sex rising from between their thighs.

They were awakened by the birdsong in the garden outside the window. She was sleepy but delighted to find him next to her when she woke. She ducked her head under the sheet and breathed in the strong scent of the previous night's love – making, then began to kiss her way down his stomach towards his penis. She licked at the soft, sleeping cock until it began to swell, then took the tip of it into her mouth. She pushed his foreskin back with her lips and began to suckle softly on the growing bulb.

Jamie stirred and sighed, then caught his breath, not realising for a moment where he was. Then it all came flooding back to him and he smiled, reached for her head and drew it up to kiss her lovely face.

"You are so good to wake up to," he murmured, tasting the saltiness of his cock on her tongue.

She tried to return to sucking his cock, but he stopped her with a kiss and said, "Breakfast!". Then skipped out of bed, grabbed his shorts and t – shirt and headed for the door, promising to be back in no time. Jenny slid back under the sheets and snuggled over to where he had been laying, revelling in the warmth. She had a pleasant, dull ache in her ass, but to her surprise, she wasn't at all sore. Good, that meant that they could do it all over again. Just as soon as Jamie returned.

She dozed off and was re – awakened by the sound of cups rattling on a tray. Jamie was walking in the door holding a tray with a steaming jug of coffee, mugs and a plate of golden croissants. Jenny grinned happily and made room for him beside her.

The coffee made her want to go to the bathroom and as she sat on the lavatory, she wondered if this, her first crap after the night of anal sex, was going to be a painful one, but was relieved to find that she experienced no difficulty.

"Time for a shower," she said as she re – entered her bedroom, "come in with me." So he did.

In the shower, they took great delight in taking turns to rub soap all over each other's bodies, lingering over curves and sliding into crevices. When Jamie's soapy fingers started to glide towards Jenny's asshole, she told him to be really thorough, after all, he was going to have to put his tongue up there very soon. Jamie's erect cock began to pulse in her hand as she spoke and she gave it an extra hard squeeze. Jamie moaned, then pushed the tip of his finger into her asshole and began to circle it. "Deeper!" she gasped, "get the soap right up there." He responded by sinking the full length of his finger up her ass, forcing a groan of delight from her.

"Oh yes!" she sobbed, "make it nice and clean!"

Jamie withdrew his finger and rubbed more soap on his hands. Then he returned to Jenny's waiting anus and this time pushed two soapy digits slowly upwards until he felt the rim of her anus against his knuckles.

"In and out Jamie," she cried, "push them in and out!" and Jamie obeyed, slowly fucking the tight passage with his soapy fingers. Her legs were trembling and she begged him to stop. So he withdrew his fingers, then detached the shower – head from its clip and told her to turn around. She laughed and obeyed him, bending forward and pushing her deliciously round bottom out towards him. Jamie brought the shower - head up until it was playing directly into Jenny's asshole, then adjusted the spray to a jet. Jenny laughed and coo – ed with delight as the penetrating jet tickled her anus and rinsed the soap away. Then they rinsed each other thoroughly and scampered back into the bedroom swathed in towels.

She watched him towel his long, lean body as she dried her hair. His cock hanging at an angle, still half erect from their play in the shower. He is so beautiful, she thought, and he's mine, he's all mine.

muffing
muffing
2 Followers