Jenny & Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muffing
muffing
2 Followers

Jamie glanced up at her and caught the look on her face. "I love you Jenny Howard" he said quietly, " You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I love you and I want to be with you always. Making love with you is like discovering paradise."

"Yes,", she said, "Yes love, yes…" and she went over to him and kissed him softly on the lips, a long, tender, trembling kiss. She ran her hands down his back and stroked his strong thighs and this time she spoke aloud.

"Mine," she said, "all mine."

At that moment, his growing erection rose up against the inside of her thigh and they both burst into laughter. Jenny glanced down and took hold of him.

"Will you do something for me?" she asked.

"I will do anything for you, anything at all."

She went over to the bed and pulled off the light duvet, spreading it on the floor.

"Just lie down here and let me do what ever I want. Don't move, don't try to touch me, I want to do it all."

Jamie simply nodded and lay down on the duvet. Jenny knelt down next to him and began to run her hands all over him, his chest, his arms, his legs. She bent over his thick cock, lying and occasionally twitching on his stomach. Clear moisture was already leaking from its tip and making a pool on his skin. She leaned closer and lapped at the pool, relishing the scent and the salt taste on her tongue. Then she moved her head and began to suck gently as Jamie groaned and clenched his fists, trying not to move.

Then she stood up and stood over him, straddling his shoulders and gazing down at him. Jamie found it difficult to return her gaze, her breasts impeded his view, and he was further distracted by the sight of her cunt directly above his face. Jenny slipped her hand between her legs and dipped her finger between the pink lips. When she brought it out, it glistened. She leaned down and ran it along his upper lip and the scent of her sex filled his head and his cock twitched helplessly. She slipped her finger between his lips and whispered, "Do you like the taste of me Jamie?" He nodded, sucking her finger. "Would you like to taste some more?" He nodded again and she stood up. Once again she stood above him, her feet either side of his shoulders. She raised her hands to her breasts and began to stroke them, rubbing her fingers slowly around the nipples that were now proud with excitement. Then she slowly squatted down, her thighs spreading as she descended. Jamie saw the pink, swollen lips of her sex protruding from the light bush of her pubic hair and glimpsed the moistness growing between them.

Then her cunt was over his face, filling his field of vision, the heady scent of her filling his nostrils. Jamie began slowly, caressing her with long licks as she began to rock slightly, moving her cunt against the flicking tongue, moaning with pleasure, pushing her sex against his face. He sought the little bud of her clit with his eyes and his tongue, forcing little cries from her as he took the salty bud between his lips.

She came suddenly, grinding her sex into his face. He felt a stab of pain as she crushed his nose, but he didn't cry out. Then she was purring, making little "oooooo!" sounds and the pressure on his face eased. She slid down and lay on top of him, kissing and licking his glistening face. "Oh Jamie, that was niiiiiiiice! But I want you to do what you did to me last night." He looked at her with a puzzled smile. "What?" he said hopefully, "You want me to fuck you in the ass again?"

She smiled wickedly. "Mmmmm, you bet I do, but that's not what I meant. Before that, I want you to lick me back there again. Do you mind?"

"Mind? Are you kidding!?"

She stood up and straddled him again, this time facing his feet. Again she began to squat down over him and her lovely round ass began to fill his view as she settled over him. Then he saw her hands appear and spread the round cheeks, exposing the crinkled, rose – pink ring of her anus. "Lick it Jamie," she whispered, " put your tongue right up inside my ass again. I really love it when you do that. Come on honey." And she pulled her cheeks even wider.

He obeyed, stiffening his tongue and pushing it past the pink rim, forcing it as far as he could, stretching the root of his tongue as he began probing in and out.

"Oh yessss!" hissed Jenny, "God, I love it when you do that!" and a shiver of pleasure ran through her body. She saw his cock twitching madly, thumping against his stomach. She reached forward and drew her fingernail along its full length. It jumped and she heard him moan and felt his tongue move faster in her ass. She moaned again, but she knew that he couldn't keep that up for long. Regretfully after a few minutes of delicious sensation, she raised her loins away from his face and turned to look down at him. His face was flushed and he was gasping from his efforts. Then she reached down to grasp his cock again and when she brought her mouth to it this time, she began to suck the top of it whilst sliding her fist up and down the length of it.

Jamie suddenly cried out. He tried to control himself but the fury of his orgasm was too much for him and she felt his cock pulsing in her mouth just before he came with great force, filling her eager mouth. Jenny felt with delight the familiar flood over her tongue, tasted with relish the wickedly delicious tang of his sperm, like stolen olives.

Jamie's cries of pleasure died, but to her further delight, his cock did not diminish in her greedy mouth, so she continued to suckle away happily. At last, she released his cock and smiled up at him.

"Y'know, I'm very nearly ready to sit on this and ride it up my asshole!"

Jamie's jaw dropped again, "Oh Honey! Yes please!

"Be patient," she said getting to her feet and turning around to straddle him again, this time facing his feet, " I have to make it easy for you to slide up me." Then she knelt over him and slid her fingers down to her cunt. She was almost dripping, she was so aroused and she slid two fingers up into her sex and churned then round a little.

Jamie gazed at the spectacle of her beautiful, pale ass on his chest, just inches from his face and watched with fascination as she bent forward to afford him a sight of her fingers delving between the lips of her cunt and her little asshole, clenching and opening in response to the movement of her fingers in her cunt. Then she withdrew her fingers and reached behind and rubbed the juice from her soaked cunt around the little pink ring. Round and round went the finger, then suddenly she was pushing it past the tight sphincter and he heard her soft moan of pleasure as the finger disappeared, then began sliding in and out. After a moment or two, she withdrew, then pushed two wet fingers where one had been. Jamie watched as the fingers moved faster and faster, plunging in and out of Jenny's ass. He noticed how her anus distended outwards when her fingers were withdrawing, how her gasps, sighs and moans coincided with their inward thrust.

Jenny felt her asshole relax more and more as she finger – fucked it, she was nearly ready for him. She ordered Jamie to hold his cock pointing straight upwards, then she crouched over it. She spread her cheeks with her hands again and told him to guide his cock into her as she pushed down. Jamie took his cock and placed the head of it right against her asshole and waited. Jenny paused, feeling the great bulb nestling on her anus. Then she took a deep breath and, as she exhaled, began to bear down. For a brief second, nothing happened, then she cried out as the head of his cock pushed just past the tight ring. She froze, feeling the ring of her asshole being stretched by the head of Jamie's cock. She felt no pain, just the wonderful sensation of having Jamie's cock inside her. She took another deep breath, and bore down again. This time it was Jamie's turn to cry out as she steadily continued to push down on his cock. He groaned and watched his cock slowly vanish up into Jenny's tight but oh so willing ass.

When she reached the root of his cock, jenny pressed down harder, trying to get every last centimetre of his cock in to her ass. She could feel the scratch of his pubic hair as she ground her bottom down on him and the top of his cock throbbing deep inside her asshole. Very slowly, she began to move up and down, just a little at first. She was making small gasps of delight every time she pressed down and as he listened, Jamie's felt that his heart would burst with love and desire.

Gradually, she began to move more, sliding more and more of his cock in and out of her asshole, her gasps became anguished cries of desire, her hand going back between her thighs to rub and probe. Jamie was crying out with the intense pleasure of feeling her tight asshole moving up and down his length, he was determined not to come until she did, but she was making that difficult, he had to fight mentally to stop from coming, especially when she began slamming down ever harder and faster on his cock. He was concentrating so much, that he failed to notice that she was on the verge of orgasm herself until she began to shake and make the familiar wails as she shook and shuddered. Never mind, he thought, there's plenty of time.

Jenny took just a moment or two to recover herself before she slowly raised herself off his cock and he watched, fascinated as her asshole, now even pinker than before and gaping wide, slowly contracted.

She turned and pulled Jamie to his feet, then took hold of his slippery erection. "C'mon Jamie, I want you to come inside my ass while I lie on my back," and with that she went over to the bed, sat down on the edge, then lay back and drew her knees right up and held them, exposing her soaking pussy and reddened anus to him. Jamie stood in front of her and once more placed the head of his cock against the pretty little puckered entrance. This time he pushed his cock right up her ass in one movement, forcing an "Aaaaaaaaaaawwww!" of pure delight from Jenny. She bucked her ass up towards him, eager to engulf the full length of him in her aching asshole. She gazed up at him and directed his attention towards the sight of her dripping, swollen cunt, spread and fully exposed to his adoring gaze. "One day Honey," she said, "one day soon. But right now just fuck my ass, go on lover, fuck me hard!"

And he did. It was as well that there was nobody else in the house, as her screams of anguished pleasure and wails of ecstasy echoed all through the building. Jamie was pumping furiously, ramming his cock into her as hard and as fast as he thought she could take, only for her to scream, "Harder Jamie, harder, oh God, go faster, faster…." As he her cries reached their peak, she began to come, hard, harder than she had ever come before. She wasn't even rubbing her clit, she was coming from the sensations in her asshole alone and then, just when she thought that she had come as much as any woman possibly could come, he exploded deep inside her and she felt the sudden warmth of his flood. That was enough to send her over the edge of orgasm again and she cried out as her body shook again.

He was leaning over her now, his cock still twitching inside her, softly kissing her nipples. She took his face into her hands and brought it down to hers for a long, bruising kiss. They were both moaning and panting, their tongues twining, their bodies pouring sweat. She reached down and took hold of the root of his cock, then wriggled, releasing it from her asshole. She tugged at it, forcing him to move up her body until the slippery, still half – erect cock was within reach of her lips, whereupon she pulled it into her mouth to suck the last drops of the precious juice from him.

At last she released him and they flopped back on the bed, their arms reaching around each other. And then they slept.

muffing
muffing
2 Followers