All Comments on 'Jenny and Me'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
playman64playman64almost 13 years ago
Great

I Loved this story, I Love reading and cumming to your stories.

You are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sensitive, insightful, and hot

It is the nature of your story, a story that is sensitive to the emotions of the main character, insightful about those feelings, and oh so hot that it reveals you as someone for whom another would find that "something extra". You describe something that is not sex, not lovemaking, but something in between. Through this story, you have allowed me to watch, but not as Richard watched. It is not about getting his jollies. It is about your pleasure and appreciating the fact that you were experiencing it. Great story! Simply amazing. It was like a journey into the sexual abyss and then back out to a sexual heaven.

curiousisjanecuriousisjanealmost 13 years ago
Again

You are turning out to be a very enjoyable read Cat. Thanks for the entertainment.

touchmatetouchmatealmost 13 years ago
Very Sensitive

A sensitive story told with all care. The journey to the bliss is enchanting. Your stories double their impact on me on account of your first person narration. That somehow makes it very exciting. You are the queen bee of this erotica literature. Wonderful story telling, cat !!!!

amsterdamamsterdamabout 10 years ago
Blissful, serene & satisfying

Great writing - realistic, emotionally captivating and what a wonderful picture of love making you painted. Given how forceful Richard had been at instigating the rendezvous, I was a little surprised he didn't try and join in. I guess I was feeling a little sorry for him until that point, but figured that maybe he was as pathetic as you made out. If he'd handled the situation better, he could have had his cake and eaten it!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

Another delicious read! Thank you!

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Delightful and full filing sexual gratification for both women!

Wow, thanks for the sensuousness!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous