Jenny and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue.

Did it do any good? Did it improve Richard's and my sex life? Did it help our marriage?

I don't have the answers. Maybe we are still finding out, maybe we will do it again, with Jenny or another woman, I just don't' know.

Do I regret doing it? No not at all. As I have aged my views on sex have changed. I probably like it more, but in a different way. I no longer think it is that special. It's not something to revere and share with just one person. To me sex has now become something to enjoy in whatever form one wishes to take it. It's a buzz. A process if you want and not some form of religious fucking ceremony to be acted out with just one lover.

I haven't yet seen Jenny since that Sunday, but she has been away acting. We have emailed and text though and I am sure we will see other soon, but this time it will be just us, no Richard. I can hardly wait for it.