All Comments on ''Jenny' & 'Mike': A Day Out'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good!!!

Love reading about Mike and Jenny. I would love to be able to do this with my wife. Hopefully someday!! Can't wait for more chapters.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 7 years ago
love the role playing!

truly wonderful story. And the facts about the Valley are quite accurate. Went to San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair last year: a 270# bearded man dressed in a short flared dress with leather undies, and people didn't bat an eye. Actually, I was more dressed than most. It was the most liberating day I had had in my 70 years. Saw quite a few ladies sporting strap ons and wished I had the guts to approach them.

Love the story and where it is going

Melinda

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Imagining it was me

Love the story. I was imaging it as me there instead of Jenny. So glad to see you will be continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SUPER DUPER STORY

I and my wife really enjoyed jenny and mike series. We really acting like the character of story, yesterday we had a wonderful role reversal night. And waiting for more stories. We dont like threesome, bcoz we considered mariage as sacred. I WANT A RAPE ROLEPLAY STORY IN WHICH JENNY GOT RAPED, EMOTIONAL HURT AND LAST HEELED, COMFORTED BY MIKE. I AM EMBARASSED TO SAY DIRECTLY TO MY WIFE. SO WAITING DEEPLY FOR THAT..

ba10016ba10016over 7 years ago
Great Story

I can only wish that my wife would allow me the same pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reality

Story lives in heart.. Forced pegging makes a thrill.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Very hot and exciting series

I have to re-read both of them. You get me so wet all over. Well told and not masochistic thank goodness. Just really hot.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think

I think the story line of wife and husband is very hot. Please continue the loving part and continue with out forcing something, maybe he could develop the need to suck a males cock while she pegs him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice

It's hard to put to words what I think that would be like and I'm a straight male 55 years young.

My wife is not interested so far...

I would be happy with a simple pegging.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
great

did I say great? hell yes. Outstanding would be more like it. At this point, I would say this couple will be tied together for the rest of their lives. This much intimacy between husband and wife, is terrific. I wish them the best. Very nice story author. thank you.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Pegging!

It took me awhile to get the story line mixing up actual male and actual female! After that I found it interesting for their complete gender reversal! I agree with the dilemma they had regarding an acceptable surrounding for them to enjoy their lifestyle! When you see an irate customer leering at you as he passes your table as he leaves the restaurant after you folks sit down make it all that much harder to enjoy your life together! Think of it when you're single doing the same thing! As you walk out the door get shot? get stabbed? or run over by the perks car? I believe in safety to live my life and of all the people I have for a neighbor is a raging Christian Zealot! I've spent 8 years trying o leave my home without the fear of hateful people sneering! hfernandez1983 nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spice it up in your next chapter

Great read so far. Now you need to spice it up some more when Jenny is showing her feminine side. It would be really hot if Mike were to put Jenny in a chastity cage and insert a butt plug in him when they go out in public in their reversed roles. I could see Mike taking Jenny into the ladies room, bending him, over removing the plug, and pegging him for all he's worth. When she's done put the plug back in him until they go home and when they get home remove the plug and hammer him again with her 8 inch strap on. That would be HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read.

I really would like it if Jenny would clean up Mikes hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES