Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fixes her eye makeup, applies a fresh coat of lipstick, and leans forward to carefully inspect her visage for flaws as I silently observe her. Finding one, she covers it up with a dab foundation. Satisfied with her appearance, she turns away from the mirror.

"Oh!" she exclaims, surprised by my presence.

"You were awesome."

"I hope so," she declares with fake annoyance and begins taking off her jewelry.

"You look pretty."

"Why thank you. And how long were you out there watching me?"

"I got here while you were brushing your hair."

"But what if I did something disgusting? What if I was picking something out of my teeth? Or what if I farted?"

"I like watching you primp for me. It reminds me that you're mine. And I don't know why I haven't ever heard you fart. It must be hard to hold them all in."

Now bereft of jewelry, she approaches and presses herself against me. My arms reflexly wrap around her and she leans back, falling into my embrace.

"Did you like what your fellatrix did to you before you killed her in the gas chamber?" she whispers in my ear.

I nod yes. The look in her eyes tells me enjoyed playing my victim in the bit of naughtiness that just transpired.

"Did she almost make you cum?"

I nod yes again.

"Would you rather have cum in her pussy than see her be gassed?"

I shake my head no.

The corners of her mouth turn down into a frown.

"So did I look like I was in pain?"

I nod yes again.

"Did I die well?"

"I don't want my fantasy girls to die. I like rescuing damsels in distress. But you left me no choice. You were guilty."

"But sometimes murderesses get life in prison."

"Don't worry. I have another fantasy in which your character and mine meet and fuck on another plane of existence."

"Can we fuck on this plane of existence now?"

Our lips hastily meet. I fumble to unhook her bra as she grinds her pudenda against mine. I finally undo the clasps and the straps fall loosely onto her shoulders. Our lips break apart and her head falls back. Her body tenses and she moans softly.

She breaks away from my embrace and falls backward onto the cot, her head landing on the pillow. She casts her bra away as I climb on the cot to join her. She lifts her legs to let me pull off her g-string. I then accept the invitation to apply my tongue to her clitoris. It is already erect and she runs her fingers through my hair as I pleasure her.

I move on top of her and sandwich my cock in the groove between her labia. She lifts her hands to embrace me but I seize her wrists, place them above her head, and trap them against the mattress, as if she is my prisoner again.

My roughness does not quell her passion, and she begins feverishly kissing my chest and neck. Our lips find each others and we exchange a passionate kiss as I slide my rigid member into her wet pussy. Our lips part and an expression of delight registers on her face as I thrust in and out. I release her hands and place my palms flat on the mattress as she wraps her arms around me.

She draws me to her lips for another kiss. As our tongues tangle, I feel myself weaken. But I so much do not want to cum yet.

When our lips break apart, I see that she too is on the verge. Her breathing is irregular and shallow and her eyes are glazed over like in the gas chamber. The little moans and grunts she makes distract me and I manage to hold off ejaculating a little longer.

Suddenly the tension leaves her body. Her breathing deepens. Jenny has climaxed. With no reason to hold back now I shoot my load into her pussy and collapse out of breath on top of her.

After we enjoy the afterglow for a few moments, she reaches into my pocket and retrieves her smartphone. I watch her flip through her email. Finding what she is looking for, she holds the phone up for me to see. On the screen is displayed an ultrasound image that I recognize as that of an embryo in utero.

"Rick, we made a baby!" she whispers.