All Comments on 'Jenny Goes for the BIG Deal'

by finnjones

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No

I guess this is supposed to be funny. But it’s just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more of same

horrible, same old bullshit. Little white wife, oversized black cocks she can't get enough of. Complete and total bullshit, won't be reading anything more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused?

If I got it right....in the beginning, he is concerned about her being alone walking from the bus to work in a bad area for reasons of possible sexual assault on her. He describes their relationship as monogamous, sweet, honest and loyal!

Now, he has witnessed his boss receive a great BJ and a fuck from his wife who appears to be actually okay with it and - enjoys it?

Next, he realizes that the vagabonds waiting to see her next have packages(?) for her and suggestively, that there will be more sex!

Okay, the impression I get is that she is quite comfortable in two worlds and in a state of no worries, frustration or even concern for infidelity, in fact = no concern at all, just another day, another bunch of experiences and when she goes home.....no emotions, concerns, misgivings or guilt....just a happy sweet wife who loves her husband.

Okay, he seems blah and emotionless about it so.....what is going to be the future here...OR - are we writing our own ending?

2ndThoughts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

EROTIC? Yes.

KINKY? Yes.

The storyline was intelligently conceived & well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was working for a construction company and had a black boss. My wife is in commercial real estate and as luck would have it, her company was the contracted agents for a whole business park my company was building. She actually had to meet with my boss on several occasions and I took a lot of ribbing from the crew when my wife would disappear into the office trailer for a couple of hours with him. One afternoon the boss was gone and our generator crapped out. The foreman shut us down for the day. I was eager to have the afternoon off and when I got home I saw my boss’s truck parked out front. I walked in and saw my wife bent over the kitchen table with my boss sliding his bbc deep inside her. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I watched for the next half hour as he plowed her then filled her full of cum. He left and I waited until she jumped in the shower and then pretended to come home. She visits the worksite about three times a week and always meets the boss for an hour or two. Last week I told her I was trying to make crew chief and it might be a good idea to invite the boss over for dinner. I said maybe she do a bit of flirting with him to help my chances. I can’t wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story and all the characters. I loved it if you would continue.

Soundguy39Soundguy39over 1 year ago

That's a few minutes of my dfay I will never get back, and I wasted it on a total BS story. Can't we give negative scores?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous