Jenny Learns Her Place Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THWACK. His hand came down hard upon her soft creamy skin. She squirmed and forced the bottle a little deeper inside. He then began a swift barrage of blows to her rear. The skin turned a bright crimson as she wailed. Each time his hand connected she would jolt, therefore fucking the bottle without his help. He could see the wetness gathering in the bottom.

He began to push the tip of his aching cock against her puckered anus. She tensed greatly around the bottle as she tried to brace herself. Her pussy didn't care what was filling it, it just flexed around the warm glass. He finally worked the head inside. She was so tight that he could barely fit more in at first. He again began to swat her ass as hard as he could.

She jumped, forcing more of his cock inside her ass. It was almost unbearable for him. He continued as she teetered back and forth, finally stretching enough for more of his shaft to push inside. She let out a loud moan. "Oh god." she had tried to fight it but it felt too good now. Her hips rocked back and forth as both holes were filled to capacity.

"Oh Eddie" she cried."Oh god fuck me." Her pussy spasmed again and again around the bottle as more of her juices filtered into it.

Each thrust into her warm dark hole brought another animalistic grunt. Part of him was disgusted by her fucking him with complete abandon. Yet part of him loved the way she reacted to his touch. He laid another round of sharp stinging slaps against her flesh.

She came again flooding the bottle with more of her juices. Eddie dug his fingernails into her hips as he gripped her tightly. Thick ropes of semen gushed into her tight hole. It almost tore him from his plan as he unloaded the liquid into her.

Once he had emptied into her he ripped the bottle from her cunt and jammed the opening to her gaping ass. He lodged the neck deep inside then leaned across her to release her wrists. "Now on your knees. I want all that cum to drain out of your slutty ass." He snarled at her. He knew that he was going to use her again any time he desired.

The thick gobs of cum leaked out into the bottle. He didn't say a word to her the entire time. Shame overcame her as she knelt there, impaled on the bottle and naked before him.

Once it had sufficiently drained he pulled the bottle from her ass and stood up. She looked at him in terror as he held the bottle out in front of her face. "Now my dear sister it is time to decide...do you want everyone to see the video of what a slut you truly are or are you going to show me what a nasty bitch you are and drink this."

She turned her face away as the tears streamed down her face. Jenny could not believe his request. "DECIDE" he barked.

She reluctantly took the bottle in her hands. "I hate you Eddie" she sobbed as she held the bottle closer to her face. Jenny gagged as she put the bottle to her lips and let the vile liquid fill her mouth.

"Empty it bitch. Drink every fucking drop." He moved behind the camera. He made like he was adjusting the lens, zooming in on her face.

She finished almost all of it and went running out of the room. He laughed and walked out into the hall. He could hear her retching as he approached the bathroom door. He walked to her, feeling the slightest pang of remorse as he knelt down next to her and pulled her hair back.

He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You did well Jenny. Only one thing though... there was no tape in the camera...you did it all for nothing." He howled with laughter and pushed her head toward the toilet as he stood up. Eddie slammed the door shut on his way out, laughing to himself.

12