Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
434 Followers

"You girls were at that soccer tournament at the college a couple hours ago, right?" Sawyers interrupted.

"Yes sir," Jenny answered.

"You were one of the players?" he asked.

"Yes," Jenny said. "Cindi and I both played on the Battling Bitches team. We won today also."

"You're Jenny then, aren't you," he asked. "The girl called in late to replace that other girl, right?"

Both Jenny and Cindi looked at each other as if they were in some kind of time warp or something.

Seeing the look of confusion on their faces, and not wanting to frighten them any further than they probably already were, Sawyers continued:

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let me explain. I worked security detail at the match today, plus traffic control to keep things flowing smoothly. Once the match was half over my relief came in and I decided to stay and watch the rest of the game. You guys were good, real good.

"But you, Jenny, I knew of you from my son, Bob. You remember him, don't you? From under the bleachers before the game?"

"Oh my god," Jenny said. "Bob? That was your son? Oh, shit!"

"Yeah. Well, Bob Junior," Sawyers said. "I'm the Senior, of course. Hey, don't sweat it, kid. When my boy was telling me all about the piece of tail he got today and how wild she was, I about died -- I was so green! But now I see why he was so taken with such a fox like you.

"And now, seeing as how you need to do something to pay for this little crime you just committed, and seeing as how I'd hate to give a pretty little thing like yourself a ticket and force you go to court, I don't see why we can't make some arrangement to settle this out of court, do you?

"After all, my cock is just as big as my boy's, if not a little bigger. Plus I've got 20 years more experience with mine than he has.

"I'm sure you can get some pleasure out of this experience that you couldn't if I had to write you a ticket, especially if I told them you were driving without a license."

"Well, if you say, Patrolman Sawyers," Jenny replied, batting her eyelids demurely. "I surely don't need another ticket."

"Good then," he said. "Why don't we get you out of your vehicle and walk around to the other side where it's a little more private..."

When Sawyers noticed Jenny's firm, juicy ass jutting from her hot pink thong, his cock got instantly hard. He followed her around the side and when she stopped there he gently touched her arm and caressed her soft, silky skin up and down, causing Jenny to shiver in expectancy.

Then he leaned in and began slowly, gently kissing and nibbling her neck, where it joined her shoulder, while still caressing her arms, slowly moving down to her hands and further down to her thighs and back up her exposed belly which he gently massaged with his finger tips, gently teasing and tickling her sexily, raising goosebumps on her flesh.

Jenny was practically swooning by this time. She turned then in his arms to face him. Gently, she began to kiss him, using just her lips, still allowing Sawyers to take the lead.

Doing so, Bob Sr. grabbed her bare ass firmly, pulling her roughly to his groin and joining his lips to hers, while thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Jenny then lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips, rubbing them suggestively over and over again against Bob's hardened rod, a hardness that threatened to rip out of his uniform pants.

"Oh God, Bob," Jenny moaned. "I need you to fuck me now. Please...please, oh yes, yes! Fuck me gloriously, please!"

"Your wish is my command, honey," Bob replied, slowly releasing her to give himself the chance to lower his slacks so he could free his cock.

Once it was out and fully exposed, Bob lifted it up and aimed it at Jenny's pussy. Then sliding over that part of the thong to reveal her cunt, Bob began to finger Jenny there to work up a greater amount of lubrication.

When nothing happened, he took a closer look and feel there and, when he felt Jenny's cock through the slit in the vagina, he suddenly knew the truth of the matter -- that Jenny was actually a boy dressed as a girl. Then he let out a rich, vibrant laugh at at this wondrous discovery.

Jenny, sure he was laughing at her because of her get-up, as Cindi had warned her some people would do, began to cry at this unexpected turn of events. Bob, fearing just that, took her in his arms to comfort her, and between kisses, began speaking to her.

"Oh Jenny, Jenny," He said sincerely. "Please don't think I was laughing at you, darling. I was just thinking of my son. He is so sure you are a real girl. He spoke of your feminine charms so glowingly, so admiringly. I was just thinking of what he'd say if he only knew!

"Oh my goodness -- I'm sure he'd start thinking he was queer! But don't worry -- I'll never tell! I swear! And as for me, hell, I'm bisexual -- I swing both ways, honey. I think this is great!

"But if we're going to be doing that, I'm going to be needing a bit more lube than you provide. How about a nice blow-job to start me off and wet me down for your nice, juicy ass, OK?"

At that he pushed Jenny down to her knees and pulled her face into his now even harder cock.

"My God," Jenny said. "And I thought Junior was big! You're even bigger than he was!"

"Not by too much, honey," Bob told her. "Maybe only an inch and a half longer and an inch thicker. But he'll probably grow to be my size when he gets to be my age. Yessirree, that boy's a chip off the old block, he is!"

Then Bob pulled up on Jenny's head and as she looked into his eyes, she opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could as he rested his cock on her tongue and began sliding it inside.

Jenny then closed her lips around the massive shaft and slowly took as much of it as she could, slowly letting it slip deeper and deeper into her mouth until it reached the opening of her throat.

At that point Bob pulled back until only the head of his cock remained in her mouth and then he thrust it back in again. He did this several times so that Jenny could get used to having a cock this size stretching her mouth open for so long.

Bob really wanted to deep throat her and Jenny was of a mind to give it a try, but they both realized that this was just a lube job, being done in preparation for the main event, the much promised and long-awaited ass-fuck.

So in anticipation for that, Bob slowly and regretfully pulled his long, swollen and angry red cock from between Jenny's hot, luscious lips and had her rise up to stand and bend over the hood of the car.

Then he pulled the bottom of her thong swim-suit down and off her legs, getting her to step out of them, and, using more spit to lubricate his index finger, he pushed it into her butthole.

Then he moved it around and around, stirring it like a ladle in a bowl of thick molasses, working it into a churning, soupy mix, while trying to spread the hole open further to make the penetration slightly easier.

Soon he added a second finger and then a third, and soon Jenny was moaning in blissful, agonizing ecstasy.

"Oh God, Bob," She cried out. "God, I am so ready, Bob! Please, please fuck me! Fuck me now, Bob!"

"This time, Jenny," He said. "This time, you've got it...you've got it all, babe!"

At that, Bob removed his fingers from jenny's ass and, keeping her cheeks pulled apart, he pushed his cock onto her ass pucker so that it was tightly pressed there for a moment. Then he pushed hard and slowly began to enter her anal passageway.

"Aargghh..." Jenny cried. "God, that's filling! "

"Yeah," Bob agreed. "But you can take it, right kiddo?"

"I think so, Bob" she answered. "I'll try, for you, dear. But please, dear. Don't stop! Keep fucking me! Please, please! Fuck the hell out of me, Bob! God, rip me a new asshole, darling!"

"That's my girl," he said lovingly, pushing even more of his cock into her ass as he tenderly caressed her sides and back. "I knew you had it in you!"

God, Jenny thought. I could really get to like this guy, a lot! He really treats me special, unlike everyone else I've been with who've only been there for the sex, this guy seems to like the whole package -- the sex, the emotions, the sensuality, everything involved in the lovemaking process. I could get lost in this if I could get it every day!

Lost in her thoughts like that, Jenny failed to realize that Bob's cock was suddenly all the way into her ass, his cock hairs now scratching her ass cheeks. All of a sudden there was an overwhelming fullness that came over her, and, with no other warning whatsoever, she came with a vengeance, flooding the insides of her fake pussy, which leaked through and dripped down her thighs and legs.

"Oh yes Bob," She cried. "Oh God, yes! I'm coming! I'm fucking coming! Keep fucking me, please!"

"You got it, Jenny," Bob cried. "But not for long. I'm about to come as well. Oh shit! Here I come. Oh yes, yes! I'm coming! Yes, bitch! Take my come, slut! God, you whore! Take it all, Jenny! Ugh, ugh, aaagghhh!"

Slowly, very, very slowly they both slid to the ground, gasping for breath, trying to regain some composure.

"God, Patrolman Sawyers," Jenny said. "That was something else. You were great, and a lot better than your boy, although your son was very good for a young buck himself, I must say."

"And I must say," Bob added. "That this time, my son had it pegged right, when he said you were the hottest chick he'd ever fucked. I'll even go so far as to say the hottest I've ever fucked, and that's saying something, as I've fucked a lot more than he has, including my wife!"

At that they both laughed as Bob helped Jenny up from the ground and dusted her off once she was standing.

"Well," he said. "I guess I'd better be going. I've been away from my duties long enough. Been lucky I haven't had any calls."

"Yes," Jenny said. "It was nice meeting you. And don't be a stranger. Junior has my number -- give me a call anytime."

"Sure, Jenny," He said with a laugh. "Anytime I can get away from the wife!"

As he walked back to his bike, Jenny slipped back into the car. There she noticed Cindi eyeing her curiously.

"Well," she asked. "What are you looking at? I did what you asked -- no, what you said you'd do if we were to get married. What's up?"

"Nothing," Cindi replied, showing Jenny her cell phone.

"What's this," Jenny asked her.

"Oh, nothing much," Cindi said with a laugh. "Just some pictures of you and Bob I sent to Lori and the girls to maybe show your Mother."

"You what?!" Jenny shrieked.

"Well, gee girl," Cindi said. "You were having just too much fun out there. I needed to spice it up a little bit for you -- you know, put a little bit of remorse into you for wanting to have done the big nasty with the mean, old, copper, didn't I?"

And then I remembered the game and actually thought of all the fun I really had with Bob and realized I hadn't been ashamed or embarrassed one time at all out there with him. Indeed, it had gone beyond the game with Bob. Oh my God, I thought. What next?

"I don't care, Cindi," I said theatrically. "Let's get going to the theater."

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
434 Followers
12