All Comments on 'Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 10'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmm

I'm glad you came back to this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the Best

I sincerely hope you will continue with the story. It is my favorite. Would love to see it made into a movie. I would buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep this going don't stop for the world

I want to see you take this as far as you can go with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Encore! ENCORE!!!

There is SO MUCH MORE you can do with this. You are very talented. You seem to have found your niche -- Trans-porn and forced femme. With a little research on your part, particularly in the TQI portion of the 'community', you will have a bright future. Now how about an intersexed (used to be called HERMAPHRODITE) story? I think you're ready to 'cut your teeth', and could very well pull off this difficult subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Keep writing! Usually I look for good stories, but you're a great author! I want you to keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NEED MORE CHAPTERS TO THE STORY

Do you plan to continue the story beyond the 10 chapters that you have done so far? They did not get to the party to see the rest of the gang and to announce that Cindi and Jenny will get married. Since Jenny is still male and has his cock, wouldn't he still be the husband and Cindi the wife or bride since she only has the pussy? Is Cindi really a lesbian since she seems to be in love with Jenny as a girl instead of Jimmy as a boy? Plus there are more volleyball matches to come with the team and will Jenny play with the team in the finals? And what about in the fall with Jenny going to school and will Jenny advance in her female transformation? You also need to have Jenny learn the word No to sex or to carry condoms. So far no safe sex with all of the sex partners she has had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Please continue this story!

So we know if jenny continues in the porn industry and if she wil do a surgery to get a real pussy!

And so we know if she really gets married with cindi

I just love the story and the characters in it! Especially how jenny turns out to be a beautiful, independant woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too big of a cliff

Too much left unfinished in this one

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Amazing story!!!!!! Really nedds more chapters. Thanks!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous